Loving the Pyramid - Cover

Loving the Pyramid

Copyright© 2019 by LughIldanach

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Two groups of mind researchers work to help people fulfill Maslow's Pyramid (Hierarchy of Needs). One group learns from bonobo apes, man's closest cousins, who make love, not war. They mix the Bonobo Way with psychotherapy, making hypersexuality work for people rather than be a disorder. The other group harnesses porn pruducers and actors rts to reach the highest levels of experience, esteem and self-actualization. The processes are fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fan Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Politics  

“Deep in the heart of the hot, wet African rainforest, there lives a tribe of peacemakers who share a multiplicity of pleasures and make a very special kind of love. South of the sprawling Congo River, in the midst of war-ravaged territory, some 2,000 miles from the arid Ethiopian desert where the oldest human fossils have been found, lies this lush and steamy jungle paradise, the only natural habitat of the bonobo.”
{r}Susan Block, The Bonobo Way

Compersion: it is the feeling of joy in seeing a loved one feel joy. It is the opposite of jealousy.

Nina Hartley

Cultural and political

An attempted coup by political evangelists was the last straw for a country where religious conservatives, and politicians exploiting them, increasingly restricted individual liberties. While raging about how the country did not give him loyalty – even kingship – he suffered a fatal cardiac event on live TV. Peripherally splashed by scandal, the Vice President struck a deal with the Speaker of the House, to name a consensus, rather nonpolitical figure to the Speakership. Both then resigned and the new President, a woman with extensive government experience but not as a partisan politician, took office.

Many called the new movement the Restoration, after a re-invocation of some principles of the Eisenhower Administration. As opposed to that movement of the 1950s, there was much emphasis on individual freedom, including sexual. Sexual harassment, however, received its own social backlash.

Erotic therapy

Sexual liberalization entered into medicine, as experiments. Some randomized controlled trials showed that sexual release relieved pain and anxiety while accelerating healing. It needed medical controls both to avoid scandal and to make sure it didn’t make things worse. Mental health professionals were fully aware that not all patients had sexual issues.

At public hospitals, the Erotic Therapists wore standard masks to protect their identities. Often, ETs were ceremonially escorted, and the room guarded. Whenever a spouse, SO, or friend could provide the service, that was preferred, although sometimes with medical guidance. An enthusiastic amateur accidentally hitting a broken bone was not desired. Erotic therapy was introduced much more carefully into psychiatric practice. It was accepted that therapists needed to be available for all gender variations.

It was not uncommon for erotic therapy assistants to come from the ranks of medical trainees, much as scribes and EMTs fed into the ranks of Physician Assistant clinical contact tours. The more advanced Erotic Therapy Technicians could cooperate with medical therapy, even with selected ICU patients. They drew techniques from tantric yoga, which did not have to be orgasmic.

Especially in private hospitals, the therapies could be even more intimate, Since the J6 vaccine had essentially eliminated sexually transmitted diseases.

If anything, it improved sensitivity. Still, it was not erotic therapy that drove the observation of a sensitive orthopedist on examining the images of a charming gymnast’s knee: “what’s a joint like you doing in a nice girl like this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.