I Dare You - Cover

I Dare You

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2019 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Saucy April Fool pranks revenge after Truth-or-Dare work challenges with surprises. Sue plans a trap for her 'new work friend.' The best laid plans... often go awry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge   .

Knowing when to keep quiet, I watched Sue shower and dig out her bejeweled butt insert. Eyes twinkling, she asked me to install it, slowly. Gentle, twisting insertion gets her dizzy and horny. Once it was in, I stripped, then filled her other holes—gently and slowly at first, then quick and hard as she preferred after she began to flush pink from her pussy to her forehead. After filling her with fresh, warm, cum, I asked if she wanted to shower again before we left to visit her friend. She silently gave me a twinkling smirk as her answer and pulled frilly red panties over her damp pussy and butt insert. Her green sport shorts seemed too casual for the sexy mesh panties, but her “modest” crop top was a dare in itself with her tiny, shapely tits screaming “pull it off.”

All the way to Moana’s, she squirmed in the seat. Knowing she was rubbing her wrinkled muscle and getting off made me swell in anticipation of whatever dirty little trick she had in mind. She reached into her panties and rubbed her pussy slowly, up, down, inside, repeat as she hinted that she might allow me to fuck her new friend, if all went well. Though my brows arched and my dick throbbed, I held my tongue—happy to be included in the prank, whatever it was. She finally confided that I was going to be part of her revenge scheme on Moana and I should just play along with her April Fool caper.

When I pulled into the driveway, Sue was at the edge of cumming again. She sighed in frustration. This was going to be good. I wondered what level of daring they were up to in their uptight work place that sparked this need for revenge.

Moana was indeed pretty and wore spike heels and a shapely, translucent, summer dress that made my mouth dry. Though I couldn’t quite see if she had anything under it, I had enough hints to guess she didn’t. Her petite 35C-23-38 frame was drool-worthy and her hard nipples stressing the dress made me ache and sigh.

They kissed briefly—on the mouth. That was unexpected for a new friend. When Sue introduced us, I shook her hand, and her tits. They both giggled and Moana hugged me. Heavenly warmth crushed my ribs. My shorts didn’t hide my tent at all so I turned away from Moana and adjusted my package. Sue giggled again. Christmas and Valentine’s were past so I wondered what I had done to deserve this April bundle of lecherousness. After closing the door, I closely watched Moana shimmy away. Hardly shy and so sultry. The way her pert and firm ass wiggled made my cock throb again. Sue blatantly squeezed it and pointed it down as if she wanted it to escape my shorts. I quickly pointed it back up to minimize the tent, though it still bulged lewdly. Considering my suspicions, I chose to let it advertise itself.

Sue was already in a mercurial mood before we got to her new, work friend’s, so a couple of drinks quickly got her and her friend loose and daring. Though Moana’s immediate flirtiness said she had already started drinking, it was Sue who suggested risque Truth-or-Dare. I was the innocent, collateral damage, so I didn’t drink much. Besides, since I apparently had Sue’s horny permission to fuck Moana, I wanted to be fully ready.

After a couple of drinks, risque jokes led to stories about work and how “Sue always lost the dares and was such a good sport to pay the penalty of flashing her cute titties and even her bare ass.” Since Sue kept escalating small dares at work and Moana kept beating her, she was determined to escalate and embarrass her new friend under the guise of an April Fool joke. Every time Sue lost, she had to perform a penalty.

“Oh it was no big deal,” Sue answered defensively. “Usually it was quickly flashing my tits in the rest room, then a hallway, then at my desk where coworkers might see me.” That was news to me. Why had she taken to hiding her flashing? “Tits are boring and I don’t care who sees my tiny titties.” Yet, she blushed. “My ass is another thing. I think it’s too small.”Sue usually told me about her “embarrassing” adventures with anyone and anywhere. That helped her relive and savor her randy behavior. When she lost another dare, Moana admitted she demanded to see her bare ass for thirty seconds in the hall. With her ass exposed, Sue formed a revenge plan. We were here to execute the plan.

I asked if Moana ever lost a dare and had to expose her bountiful boobs at work. She said she never did and began to wonder how many times Sue had lost deliberately. I had the same question. Sue tried to change the subject. She even admitted that when she exposed her ass, she told Moana that we get monthly health checks since we each have permission to fuck others. We always insist they are clean too. It was her subtle way of giving tacit permission to fondle her ass. Moana arched a brow then slyly said she had a clean health check two months ago and had not had sex with anyone since—except for rimming Sue during her ass flash. Bingo. I see green lights all the way. Since Moana had just comfortably had her tongue in Sue’s ass, I wondered how much further they had gone. When Sue couldn’t change the subject, she insisted we three play Truth-or-Dare immediately.

Moana agreed and I had to go along. Sue squirmed on the sofa on her insert and I tried to stifle my bulge.”Me first,”Sue practically shouted as she stood up. “Moana, I dare you to name what I’m wearing that isn’t clothes or jewelry. Wait, there has to be a penalty for refusing or failing the dare. I know! The 3rd person gets to strip the loser. No—winner should do that, but only half strip them. Yeah. Third person chooses which half. Agreed?” Did she just offer me the chance to strip Moana, a new acquaintance? Or, more likely, satisfy her exhibitionist urges to be stripped since she couldn’t refuse the penalty? Either way, naked is the first, or second, domino to fall on our way to a sweaty threesome.

Moana carefully looked over Sue and didn’t see anything unusual. “OK. You may touch me anywhere to feel for anything unusual, but then you have to identify BOTH not-typical things—you have sixty seconds.” Moana smiled broadly; I set my watch alarm and watched as she vigorously groped my wife. Her big, gyrating tits and stiff nipples entranced me. I couldn’t wait to compare them to Sue’s perfect nipples. Both grinned when she reached under Sue’s crop top and cupped her tits then pinched her nipples. Sue didn’t resist at all. Were these really new acquaintances? She frisked Sue’s shorts from outside them before Sue bent her knees and thrust her ass out.

Taking the hint, Moana cupped both cheeks gently then lifted and separately them lovingly, as I would do. When she pressed into Sue’s raphe, she felt the hard insert and whispered “butt plug?” in surprise. Sue shook her head and I agreed. Moana daringly stuck her hand inside the shorts and panties, pulled them down enough to expose the insert and a bit of pussy. “This thing ... this butt insert?” She stroked Sue’s bared ass as we both nodded yes. So casual, so familiar with my wife’s bare ass.

She licked around the insert and slipped her fingers down to Sue’s wet pussy. This was promising! My cock shifted and I gave it my unrestricted permission. When she felt the extra moist kitty, her mouth dropped and she whispered, “Cum? You had sex just before coming here?” I blushed as we both admitted we had. Just as she kissed the tempting ass and licked my cum off her fingers, my alarm went off. She savored my taste and gasped, “I won again.” After pulling Sue’s shorts and panties up, she sighed, “My turn. I dare you to suck his cock with your finger in his ass until he fills your little tummy.”

“Eww, no. Sneaky way to get my shy husband naked, but no, I can’t do that.” My neck cracked like a shattered branch when my head turned swiftly, wide-eyed at her. She’s done that before and she likes to try to embarrass me with friends and strangers—usually so I’d retaliate and “force” her to get naked. So she is deliberately throwing the dares. What now, I wonder?

“Well then, I invoke penalty,” smirked Moana. “Third party—that’s you Al—gets to choose which half you want me to strip.” She rubbed her hands like a cartoon villain. I looked back and forth at their puckered, gleaming faces, at Moana’s full tits, and dragged out the pause. Now that I knew how close they actually were, I decided to be creative.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.