The Sophomore's Challenge

by Mark Cane

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Cane

Erotica Sex Story: A tongue in cheek account of sorority life: Allie is entering her sophomore year at college. She applies to join the Sorority Club and has to face a number of challenges set by the interview panel. The success of her application depends on her completing the challenges. Much is at stake and the tests get harder as she progresses. Read and find out whether Allie succeeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Allie O’Dean had sailed through her freshman year with gusto. She had thrown herself into college life with all her youthful energy. Coming from a small farming community in Kansas, the college campus and big city life had been a real eye opener for her. Allie was a pretty, red haired girl with a freckled, apple blossom freshness. She made friends quickly and she was a quick learner too, endearing her to her tutors. When she started at college she was a gauche teenager with little life experience. True she had a few tentative fumbles in the old red barn on the Simmond’s spread and there had been the time she had sat astride Dougie Boyd in his dad’s Chevy. Dougie had been as inexperienced as Allie. Not being on the pill she had insisted on Dougie using a condom, which he purchased from a vending machine in Pop Henderson’s drug store. Having fumbled in Allie’s underwear for a few minutes in what he fondly imagined was the requisite foreplay, Dougie became so excited he came while he has putting the condom on. He just managed to penetrate Allie before his cock began to wilt.

Her first year at college opened up all sorts of new opportunities. She would be the first to admit that there is a a great deal of truth in the maxim “If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education go to the library.” Allie worked hard and played hard. She learned how to give head and discovered that sex with girls could be every bit as satisfying as fucking boys. Life was good for Freshman Allie O’Dean.

The first year flew by and Allie returned to her parents’ home in Hicksville. The old group she had hung out with saw a new, even more gorgeous young woman but Allie steered clear, counting the days to when she could start her sophomore year. Time passed slowly in Hicksville, but at last the day came when the proud Mr and Mrs O’Dean took their daughter to the Greyhound bus depot. “We’ll miss you Honey. Here’s a a little something to help you in your sophomore year,’ declared Allie’s mom, handing Allie a hand embroidered pencil case. “I put in a set of colored pencils, a pen and a little ruler.

‘Gee thanks Mom. I love you.” She kissed Mom and Dad and stepped onto the greyhound bus.

Allie strolled onto campus with the air of someone who has seen it all before. Goodness look at all these freshmen. Fucking kids! They look too young for college. There were some nice facilities in the sophomore common room. Allie took a look at the notice board. Parties, discos, dances, student dinners, outings, clubs, sports teams. A veritable cornucopia of distractions. Then in the bottom right corner of the notice board there was a small notice inviting applicants to join The Sorority Society.

Before the end of her first week as a sophomore, Allie had submitted her application and was sitting before the Sorority Society Executive Committee. It was just like a job interview and every bit as scary.

The committee members were seated behind a table, facing Allie. The young woman in the centre peered over her spectacles. “My name is Sister Grace Goodhead and I have the honor of being the sorority society president. On my left is Sister Rachel Firbelow, secretary and on my right Sister Kristen Jillinghoff, our treasurer. Together we constitute the selection committee. At this interview we will assess your suitability to join our sorority and I have to inform you that our decision is final. In the event that you fail the interview there is no appeal and you may not reapply. Do you accept these conditions Allie and do you wish to proceed?”

Allie cleared her throat. “Yes. Yes please I wish to proceed.”

“Very well, but I should inform you that you may withdraw your application at any time during this process, should the tests prove to be unacceptable to you. Withdrawal from the tests will constitute a failure and will end your chance of joining the society in perpetuity. Do you understand?” The three committee members looked hard at Allie.

“Yes, I understand. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to join.”

“Good. The application process will involve three tests for you to complete. Each test will be a little more challenging than the previous one. Don’t forget you may withdraw at any time. Now are you ready for the first challenge?”

“Yes. I am ready.”

“For your first task you are to go to the office of the Dean’s PA, Mrs Prudoe. You are to ask for permission to use her photocopier, which is in the stationery alcove behind Mrs Prudoe’s desk. You are to sit on the copy machine and take a picture of your ass and then bring the picture back here. You have 15 minutes to complete the task.” Grace looked at her watch. “The time starts now. Go!”

Allie blushed. “Do you mean my bare ass?”

“Of course. Now go. You are wasting valuable time.”

Allie dashed off along the corridor to the Dean’s suite. She located Mrs Prudoe’s office and knocked timidly. Mrs Prudoe, a smart looking lady in her late forties, was seated behind her desk. “May I use your copy machine please, Mrs Prudoe?”

The dean’s PA looked Allie up and down suspiciously. “Do I know you, young lady? Have you used the machine before?”

“Er no, but I think I know what to do, Mrs Prudoe.l

“Perhaps I had better help you,”

“No! I mean thank you but I’m sure I can manage.”

“Very well young lady, but be careful. It is a very expensive piece of equipment.”

Allie quickly went into the alcove, checked to make sure Mrs Prudoe wasn’t following her and began to unzip her jeans. She lowered her jeans and panties in one go and hoisted herself onto the machine.

“Are you alright in there?”

“Yes thank you.” Allie pressed the start button. There was a whirring noise as the scanner tracked along Allie’s bare ass. Then she quickly jumped down and yanked her pants and jeans up as a sheet of A4 paper dropped into the out tray. It had a perfect picture of Allie’s ass filling the sheet. Then another copy dropped into the tray, and another and... “Oh shit! How does the friggin thing stop?” A panic-stricken Allie looked at the various controls.

“Everything OK through there?”

“Everything’s fine,” lied Allie as in desperation she pulled the plug out of the socket. The machine ground to a halt. One sheet of paper was trapped half in and half out of the machine. Allie pulled the sheet, ripping it, leaving half stuck in the machine. Allie scooped up some twenty sheets of A4 from the out tray and dashed out, calling a thank you to Mrs Prudoe.

Two minutes later Allie presented the sheets to the interview panel. “You cut that fine,” commented Sister Grace. “One picture would have been sufficient.” Sister Grace handed the spare copies to her colleagues.

“Nice ass!” Remarked Kristen Jillinghoff, appreciatively.

“Yes,” agreed Rachel Firbelow, “but perhaps a little pale. Do you think a little more color would improve things ladies?”

“Indeed,” agreed Sister Grace, “which brings me nicely to our next challenge. Are you ready to proceed Allie?”

“Yes, quite ready, thank you.”

“For your next test you must take a bare bottom spanking. Twenty swats. Do you accept the challenge?”

Allie gulped. She had never had a bare ass spanking. “Yes, I’ll do it.”

“Very well, but you must take the full twenty swats. If you give up before the full twenty then you fail. If you are ready, I will ask Sister Rachel to administer the spanking.” Rachel stood up and walked around to Allie, indicating she should stand, allowing Rachel take her seat. Rachel unzipped Allie’s jeans and eased them down over her boyish hips. Her panties followed. Allie blushed, aware that all eyes were focused on her nakedness.

“Over you go Honey!” Sister Rachel tapped her lap indicating that Allie should get ready for an over the knee spanking. “That’s it Honey, head down a little more and ass up. That’s good now I want you to keep that position. No squirming. Ready?”

“That good. Off we go then.” Rachel brought her hand down straight in a measured way born of long practise. Sister Rachel was the most expert spanker in the sorority society. After five swats Rachel paused and ran her hand over Allie’s reddening bottom. “How’s that feeling Sweetie? It is beginning to feel warm to me.”

“Its OK I guess,” lied Allie. Her ass was stinging like hell.

“Fine. Shall we go on with the next five?

“Sure. Why not?” Allie assumed a bravado that she certainly did not feel. Sister Grace and Kristen looked on in eager anticipation. They knew from their own experience that Allie’s behind was stinging like crazy. How long could she go on? That was the question.

Sister Rachel swatted her hand down three more times before Allie winced and moved her arm back in a reflex action to protect her bottom from the fire that raged there. “Move your hand away, Sweetie. I know it stings but you either give me a clear arc of fire or we stop the test. Is that what you want?”

“No Rachel. I’m sorry please carry on.”

“Very well then. Stay still.” Rachel completed the set of five swats. “That takes us to the half way point Allie. Just ten more swats and we’re through. Can you handle that?” As she spoke Rachel traced lines with her red painted finger nails through the crimson marks, leaving white trails on the reddened flesh.”

“Yes Rachel. I’ll carry on with the test.”

“How about you ask me nicely Allie?”

“Huh! Oh, sorry Sister Rachel. Will you please spank my bottom Sister Rachel?”

“How many swats would you like Allie?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.