Task Managers - Cover

Task Managers

by klank

Copyright© 2019 by klank

Erotica Sex Story: Adam has a late conference call to salvage a project. Mary has demands of her own that need to be fulfilled. Is Adam up to the task?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

It was almost 5:30PM on Thursday, which meant one thing for Adam: the weekly status call with the overseas development group. As a project manager for DevCo, Adam had to coordinate between the customer and development staffs, both at home and abroad. Lately, quality had been slipping and Adam had been given the project to salvage. In a normal week, these calls took ten or fifteen minutes, so Adam didn’t mind taking the time out of his evening to get them done, but with problems mounting and significant rework on the horizon, the calls were stretching to 45 minutes or more.

This week’s call promised to be lengthy. Adam’s group found a bug in a critical component, delaying the upcoming release for at least two weeks. Getting the overseas team to fix the problem was his first priority; verifying nothing else was broken as a result would take even more time. Adam was lucky in one respect, though; he was able to work from his home office for these calls. This meant that as soon as he was done with the call, he could relax for a bit before preparing dinner for himself and his wife, Mary.

As if on cue, Mary breezed in the door from her day at work and shouted, “Honey, I’m home!” It was a long-standing joke between the two, and Adam never failed to chuckle. Mary entered Adam’s home office and gave him a little rub on the shoulder and kiss on the cheek. “Problems with the overseas group again?” she asked.

“Yeah, and this one will be rough,” Adam replied. “We found a pretty big problem, and now I’m going to be cleaning up the mess. I’d bet this one’s going to take an hour or more, so let’s hold off on dinner until I’m done.”

“That sounds like a plan, then,” Mary answered. “I think I’m going to go upstairs and relax a bit while you’re dealing with that.” Adam leaned back and gave her a kiss before turning back to his work and dialing in to the conference bridge. A few minutes later he heard the water start running for the giant soaker tub they had installed, and knew Mary was going relax with a book and a bubble-bath.

The call was everything Adam knew it would be, and more. The overseas team was reluctant to accept any responsibility for the mistake, blaming the requirements they were given. Adam had to show the team lead where the requirements were laid out and how the code that was written broke key sections of the document. His phone kept dinging during the call with text messages; the group chat from the folks at DevCo who were listening in was getting heated as the remote team kept assigning blame.

Finally, Adam had enough. “Look, “ he said, “the requirements are clearly laid out. This has cost us time and money to diagnose, time we didn’t have with the upcoming release. I don’t care about blame at this point; this needs to be fixed and ready for testing by Monday morning our time. Can you do that, according to what I’ve already laid out, or do we need to do it ourselves and reevaluate the tasks we use you for?”

The team lead on the other side could sense Adam’s frustration, it seemed, and responded, “Yes, we will apply what it says and you will have the new code by 7AM your time, Monday.” After that acknowledgement, the call came to an end, almost an hour and a half after it started.

Adam sat back in his chair with a sigh of relief and picked up his phone to scroll back through the group chat for anything he might have missed. The message icon showed two unread conversations, so he flipped back to see who the other one was from. Seeing the other from Mary, he figured she had a question and texted him instead of interrupting his meeting. He tapped into the conversation and his jaw dropped.

“Mmm, so tense down there. About as tense as I’m feeling today. I bet we could both use a release.”

“It’s a shame that your meeting is running late. I’ll just have to relax myself instead.”

“Done with my bath, and look, I put on that lingerie you like so much...”

Mary attached a picture of the bottom hem of a nightie with a silk pair of panties showing.

“Oh, I needed that, but I guess I need more...”

Mary attached a picture wearing the same panties, with a giant wet spot in the middle of them, and just the tip of a vibrator visible.

As Adam looked through the messages, a final text came in.

“I left them on the door. You don’t get to come in until I want you to, and you better be hard and ready!”

Adam’s grin grew wide as he jumped out of his chair and raced up the stairs. He loved it when his wife would draw out his pleasure like this, and it looked like another fun night was ready to begin. He always made sure to pay it back, with interest, especially when Mary had creative ideas like this.

As he got up to the bedroom door, he saw a pair of panties hanging from the doorknob and noticed the giant wet spot on them. His nose immediately picked up on Mary’s scent, and he could tell these were the same panties she sent in her picture. His imagination, combined with her scent, had its intended effect: he was hard and ready to go. He reached for the doorknob, only to find it locked!

Suddenly, Adam heard a moan from Mary, as well as a high-pitched buzzing noise through the door. His imagination accurately filled in the details as Mary began a soft monologue he had to strain to hear.

“Oh yeah, this feels so good. It’s a shame that my lovely husband isn’t in here, sliding that hard cock ... yeah ... he’s standing there with ... ooh ... into my deliciously wet pussy. I suppose I’ll just continue to ... aah ... do the job myself ... oh yes ... and leave a bigger mess ... mmm ... for him to clean up...”

Adam quickly shed his clothes and stood near the door with his ear pressed to it, listening as Mary continued her monologue. His cock, already hard, seemed to throb in time with her moans. Taking a deep whiff of the panties, Adam began using them to stroke his cock, slowly, as he knew this scene had a ways to go; Mary would be disappointed if he had already come before she was ready.

Mary, for her part, was lost in her imagination, knowing that her commentary was driving Adam wild! She knew that the moment she opened that door, Adam would be ravishing her, and she intended to prolong the eventual release as long as possible.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.