Just Another Sad Story

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2019 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Flash Story: Young, good hearted stud connects with a runaway... changing his and her direction. In the end, he learns that life doesn't take prisoners. ["TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK TO SOMEONE WHO'S ALREADY SUCKER-PUNCHED YOU IS STUPID." ... Slippery Saddle Bum]

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   .

In the fall of 1967, I had a new ‘68 Plymouth Roadrunner ... soon to become the hottest car around, when I picked up a girl who was hitching on the NYS Thruway entrance. It turned out that she was 16 and said she’d been living with her domineering grandmother since she was 10 and was running away. The girl was beautiful and stacked. I couldn’t believe that someone hadn’t already picked her up before I got there but she said she’d turned down a lot of them because she didn’t like the way they were looking at her. I got off the Thruway at the next exit and drove to where I knew there were acres of apple orchards. She didn’t say anything when I drove off the road, back into an orchard and shut the car off.

Being cautious, I pulled the keys out of the ignition before I opened my door and told her to get out. She stood next to the car watching as I pulled the three heavy furniture blankets out of the trunk and spread them like a mattress on the grass between two trees. I started taking my clothes off and told her to take hers off, too. (I was a pretty good looking guy ... in good shape and most women were quick to remove their panties.)

She hesitated for about two seconds and then started taking her jeans and panties off, FIRST, to expose what she knew was going to get fucked before removing her sweater, blouse and bra.) When she saw my almost nine inch cock, she got a scared look and said, “It’s way too big. You’ll hurt me.”

I told her it wasn’t too big but that I’d put it in slow and easy, so she’d have a chance to adjust and get used to it.

It took about half an hour to get all of it inside of her. She was sweating and so was I. It was a nice day but the anticipation of getting my cock buried in her tight, virgin pussy had me as tense as the head of a snare drum. I was constantly stopping to keep from cumming ... which was giving her breaks for relaxation before I started fucking into her again. She was juicy but incredibly tense and tight. I’d been pushing against her cervix for quite a while when, finally, she seemed to relax, something gave way and the last couple of inches slid up into her. She groaned and wrapped her arms around me so tightly it felt like she was trying to crush me. She was pushing her pussy up tight to my groin, at the same time. “Ohhhh God, You’re all the way inside of me. I felt it go through and inside of me, deep inside. It still hurts but not too much, after it went in, and now it feels good, too.

I didn’t know, then, that I’d gone through the neck of her cervical opening and into her womb. I fucked her the first time and came in her. I don’t think I lasted for two minutes. After that time, we fucked for hours. She had multiple orgasms. I had three more. We were both sore ... but we’d made LOVE to each other, too. It was dusk when we got back on the Thruway and headed back for home. She was going to stay with her grandma till she graduated.

We made love to each other and did lots of fucking until she graduated and then moved in with me. For the next three years, we lived as a happily married husband and wife until I sensed a change in her demeanor and took the time to do some checking. One day a friend told me what his wife had told him about her ... that she’d been fucking a co-worker during their lunch breaks for about three weeks. She gave him the guy’s name and where he hung out. She knew he’d pass the information on to me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.