Penny - Cover

Penny

Copyright© 2019 by Kaffir

Chapter 16

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A man in a hurry barges into a young woman who is concussed. He notices an old but large bruise on her cheek. He follows her to A&E who confirm that she has been brutalised. The man and his daughter offer to provide food and lodging. Things do not go to plan.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

Penny got home shortly after quarter past twelve and soon found Peter, as expected, growling at the crossword in the drawing room. She flopped down beside his knees and looked up at him. He smiled at her.

“Good church?” he asked.

“June, the vicar’s wife met me and led me through the service. I haven’t been confirmed but she still made me go up to the communion rail for a blessing. The vicar rested his hands on my head and started saying something in a foreign language. It made me feel all warm and happy and it went on even after we’d gone back to our seats.

“After the service everyone else left or went for coffee but June kept me there and soon her husband joined us. I asked him what language he’d been praying in and he said the language that Jesus gave him and asked if I’d like one too. He didn’t wait for an answer but he and June took my hands and spoke in the languages they said Jesus had given them.

“Then suddenly I was up the hill above my old house and there was a woman sitting with her back against the oak tree and I realised it was my mother so I went and stood in front of her. She smiled up at me.

“‘Happy now in your new home?’ she asked.

“‘Yes, Mum. Very,’” I said.

“She just nodded and then said, ‘Talk to Jesus like June did and you’ll find you’re even happier’, and then I was back in church and June and her husband were still holding my hands and smiling at me. He asked me whether I’d met anyone and I told them what had happened. He asked me whether I was going to do as I had been told and all I could do was just nod. He said ‘Just find somewhere quiet on your own or with June or me, close your eyes and then talk to Jesus and he will talk with you.’

“And then June kissed me, told me to go and see her whenever I liked and I came home.”

Peter was gazing at her. “That was something pretty special,” he almost whispered.

Penny nodded. “Has it ever happened to you?” she asked just as quietly.

Peter shook his head. “I do believe in God but I don’t really get involved with religious things but I have heard about similar things and have always thought people got caught up emotionally in their worship and hallucinated. It wasn’t like that for you though, was it?”

“No. It was very real and everything from going up for the blessing until coming round after I’d talked with my mum just seemed so normal.”

Peter stroked her head. “I think you should do as you’ve been told,” he said softly.

Penny nodded. “Thanks,” she whispered. “I have done. On my way home from church.”

At that moment Caroline appeared. “Drinks, lunch, dog-walking!” she announced.

“Yes, miss!” replied Peter and rose to his feet. “What are you going to drink today, poppet?”

“Lager, please!”

“It shall be.”

All three moved to the kitchen where Peter poured the drinks and the girls laid the table and put the bread, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes on it. After the meal they all, including the dogs of course, went back to the drawing room where normal chat resumed.

The walk afterwards was fun too. It was a glorious summer day and they walked for an hour and a half. When they got home Caroline went back to her homework, Penny fed the dogs and started on the supper preparations and Peter went back to the crossword.

He did not stay with it long. His mind was full of Penny and he was drawn back to the kitchen where he nattered inconsequentially with her and talked to the dogs.

Dinner was the normal chatty and laughter filled meal and they all helped with clearing it away. Caroline then announced that she was bushed and was going for an early night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.