Life Under Mistress - Cover

Life Under Mistress

Copyright© 2019 by littlefrog454

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - how Erik and Larry got in the sex slave business and Shaun McGill CAME TO THE MCEMCRU (Evil Mind Controllers R Us)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy  

“Le cœur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.”

(The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.)


Eric was 23 now, Sharon 27 and Monica 25. He had his first bachelor’s degree in psychology behind him and was going after his masters now. He was going for an electrical engineering degree now too. Larry was into Gene-Editing now with the Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society (OTC). Scientists who hoped to bring together expertise from different angles of oligonucleotide research and create synergies to help the field accomplish its full therapeutic potential. Their vision of gene-editing included a new era of oligonucleotide drugs that were expanded to include much longer polynucleotides, namely mRNA. discovery and development of innovative compositions for improved and/or more specific delivery of oligonucleotide and siRNA therapeutics, as well as longer chain mRNA as drugs. He was discovering and developing innovative compositions for improved and/or more specific delivery of oligonucleotide and siRNA therapeutics. Sometimes Eric found it hard to talk to Larry, sometimes he found it impossible like now.

Sharon and Monica were competent general medical practitioners. To go any further they would have to intern at a hospital, so far they had declined Eric’s nudges to complete their medical education, preferring to stay close to Eric in his large off-campus bachelor pad. Both of his parents were telling him how they appreciated him allowing the girls to move in with him to save on college expenses. They realized how hard it must be to put up with them both. He just smiled and told them that’s what little brothers were for.

The University of Texas at Dallas, UTD, offered a wide range of course studies. Sharon and Monica, S&M, started cheerleading and sports medicine. To their fellow students, they were just two more bimbo cheerleaders, but neither one did any wild partying or drugs, though both were certainly around it all the time.

Bradley Martin and Merry had banked their money for them and issued them credit cards. Anybody checking on their money would find that Eric, Larry, Sharon, and Monica had won the little known Island of Haiti Sweepstakes Lottery. It paid out a flexible monthly sum to each of them. They even paid taxes on what they spent. Of course, tracking down the lottery itself or how much they had actually won was problematical at best. Usually, the IRS gave up any investigation because it became a diminishing returns zero sums game. They were pumping more money into the investigation than they were ever going to get out of it.

Mister Benjamin Andreaty, Benny, was firmly bonded to Angileana and Bonny. They had never returned to the school, they were still at the corporate headquarters’ of Forever Young Cosmetics S.A on Chatelaine island in France with their father Benny. Benny and the girls had decided on homeschooling in the end. They sent out requests for female nanny/tutor/companion to complete the girls’ education. After a week of conferring with Angileana and Bonny, 30 candidates were invited to Chatelaine Island, by Mister Andreaty for the final interviews. After wining and dining them for a week three were held back for the final interview.

Evette Monue was 26, raven-haired, hazel eyed, high cheekboned, 5’ 11”, 120 pounds, a superb French beauty. She graduated 3rd in her class of 300, from the École Normale Supérieure, 1st of the Paris Sciences et Lettres – PSL Research University Paris. Brains plus beauty in the classical package of the 36-28-36 hourglass figure all three Andreaty’s readily agreed.

April Smitt was 25, blond, Robin egg blue-eyed, freckled, button-nosed, 5’ 7”, 115 pounds, and a firm believer in Ti Chi. She also graduated in 4th place out of a class of 260 from the Humboldt University of Berlin. April was model thin but curvy in all the right places.

Heidi Franks, 27, long strawberry blond hair in thick plated braids wound around her head, sparkling dark sky blue eyes, 5’ 11”, 120 pounds, and the body reminiscent of a Russ Meyer Super Vixen porn movie starlet. Large ripe self-supporting breasts, impossibly narrow waist, and generous hips completed the picture. 1st in her class of 325 at ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.

They were here because of the money offered as salary and the chance to both work directly for Forever Young Cosmetics S.A and with Benjamin Andreaty himself that was implied with the handwritten invitations they had all received. After all, it was The Benjamin Andreaty himself who had extended the invitation to his private island. Until now they didn’t know that they would also be the nanny/tutor/companion to Benny’s two teenage daughters.

“Ladies over the last week me and my daughters have gotten to know all three of you. We have narrowed it down to you three. Each of you is well qualified to work for me and the company, but after I’ve explained the job you may not want it.” Benny explained.

“I’m a widower with two daughters that I’ve neglected until now. They have reminded me of my duties to my family. I’ve brought them home and I intend to complete their education at home. My daughters wish to learn my business from the ground up.”

“I want to hire one of you as their live-in nanny/tutor/companion.” With that, Benny sat down and waited for their answer.

“What? All we’ll be is a glorified nanny?” Heidi huffed out her displeasure.

“It’s a good salary Mister Andreaty, but I’m with Heidi Sir. I thought this was the chance to further my career and maybe work with you sir. I would have almost paid for the opportunity to work with you, sir. You are a genius in our field of chemistry and biochemistry. It would have been a great opportunity, but I don’t know about being a nanny to two small girls.” Evette voiced her concerns.

“I have to agree with them Mister Andreaty. I thought I was interviewing for a job on your staff, not a nanny for some kids.” April voiced her displeasure too.

Before Benny could say anything else Angileana stood up and took over.

“We do not consider ourselves to be children, ladies. It was at our suggestion that Daddy offered you these positions. Now that I think about it I ... we ... this is Monica ... agree with you. It would be unfair to expect three qualified ... well really overqualified career women like yourselves to just be our nanny’s. What if we say we hire all three of you as Daddy’s assistance and you rotate the jobs between the three of you.” Angileana started.

“One day teaching us, one day working as Daddy’s assistant in his stuffy old office, and one day at a job you really want to do within the company.” Bonny put in.

“I’m sure Daddy would let you choose any job you want. Wouldn’t you Daddy?” Angileana finished.

“But I don’t need an assistant. I don’t even want an assistant. I haven’t ever had an assistant.” Benny tried to argue, but nobody was listening to him anymore, ha, ha.

“And that’s exactly why you need one now. You need to learn how to delegate authority Daddy.” Angileana laughed.

“Mister Andreaty we will make great assistants. We promise don’t we Evette, right Heidi.” April asked the other two girls.

“April’s right Mister Andreaty, we were the top of our class in everything. You will be proud of us.” Heidi told him.

“You can call Daddy Benny now that your all going to be just like family,” Angileana told Daddy’s new assistants.

“I know that none of you is married, but do you have boyfriends.” Bonny innocently asked.

“Oh no, we were always far too busy with our studies to date a lot. We’re all hard workers that know our priorities. You won’t have to worry about us getting distracted like some dizzy Bay Watch blond bunny Mister Andreaty.” Heidi told Bonny’s Daddy seriously. One could even say earnestly.

“I was afraid you would say that,” Benny said sadly into his empty coffee cup.

“Yes Daddy, at 56 the Master of the house should learn how to delegate tasks and responsibilities within his household. That way he can learn to sit back and enjoy the fruits of his labor.” Bonny added.

“You do want to enjoy the fruits of your labor don’t you Daddy.” Both girls recited and giggled.

“Yes, Mister Andreaty ... Benny ... it doesn’t feel right calling the boss Benny.” April mumbled.

“Then just say, Sir,” Bonny added.

“That’ll work.” Heidi laughed.

“For now.” Angileana and Bonny both giggled.

“We’ll make you proud of us Sir,” Evette said earnestly.

“That’s what I’m afraid of girls. That’s just what I’m afraid of.” Benny said as he put his head in his hands.

“This is the beginning of your household as we see it, Daddy. As soon as we get them sorted out we will have to invite uncle Eric out for a visit.” Bonny added with another giggling fit.

And so instead of a nanny, Benny acquired a household of three very winsome winches. Something which he was never sure the girls didn’t plan from the very beginning anyway. So three weeks later all three of his personal assistants were moved into the bungalow on the north end of the island. To celebrate their house warming, them and all the other employees of the Island were given a paid holiday by Benny. All of them celebrating their arrival at the beach inside the marina and yacht basin.

In honor of the occasion, the French cordon bleu chef and staff had come up with something he called, “Genuine Deep Southern New York Style Bar-B-Que on Toasted Grilled French Garlic Bread”, served with a good 96 chilled red Cabernet Sauvignon wine. All in honor of Eric and Larry coming from Texas to visit the Island.

After everyone had eaten all they wanted and wetted down their palates with the good wine. Just enough to make everybody slightly tipsy without being drunk, alcohol is a depressant after all. Benny, Angileana, and Bonny along with Evette, Heidi, and April retired to the Club House. Larry, Eric, and his two sisters went along with them.

“Are these your three new assistants that Bonny and Angle wrote us about Benny,” Eric asked innocently as he sat down.

“Yes, these are our choices, Eric.” Bonny put in.

“They were the best of the lot. We decided to keep all three Eric. Aren’t they cute dressed in those matching black string bikinis and white knit wraparounds. Do you know that they each have over a 135 IQ.” Angileana laughed.

“But are they suggestible Angel?” Eric asked the main question.

“Oh yes, and they all have a very fertile vivid imagination too Eric.” Bonny put in with a smirk and laugh.

“I take it that you have been experimenting girls,” Larry asked.

“Well, they are going to be our stepmoms when this is all over.” Angel put in this time.

“Are you going to demonstrate for us Angle?” Monica asked.

‘“Of course, Evette do you remember us showing you “The Kohnstamm Effect” last week,”’ Angle asked Evette.

“Sure that thing from that old German neurologist. It’s supposed to show that prolonged voluntary contraction of the muscles can cause involuntary contractions of those same muscles at rest. You step in the doorway and hold both arms down to your sides then you press the backs of your hands hard against the door frame for a couple of minutes. Then you step out of the door frame and let your arms relax, and presto they rise all by themselves forming a human cross.” Evette told us all.

“Would you mind demonstrating it for us, Evette.”

“Sure.” Evette stepped into the doorway and pressed both arms into the frame for a short time then stepped out. As she relaxed her arms rose straight out from her sides. Angel stepped behind her and started her induction.

“Relax Evette, as your arms raise your eyelids are getting heavy. When your arms get to should level your eyes will close and you will sleep.” As both arms reached that height Angle tapped her with one finger on the back of the head and forcefully said, “sleep”. At that point, Evette almost collapsed and Angle had to steady her.

“Hey, I’ve done that Kohnstamm thing too, but I never went to sleep,” Heidi said looking perplexed.

“Well did I April?” Heidi demanded of the other girl beside her.

“Before I saw that I would have said no way, but I’ve been hypnotized before and the only reason I remember it is because he allowed me to. According to him, I’m a very very good subject. That was back when I was a freshman pledge to my sorority. My fellow pledges said I did some really embarrassing things. I only remember that I got hypnotized because he allowed me to Heidi.” Alice said nervously.

“Alice sleep,” Bonny said and Alice’s eyes rolled up and her eyelids closed and her head slumped.

“Alice reaches the somnambulistic state so easily, and goes so deep, that you actually have to threaten her to wake her up.” Angle informed Eric and company.

“What do you mean Angle?” Eric asked interestedly.

“With some like her hypnosis is actually addictive. She absolutely loves it. If she had her way she would stay like that forever. The only way to get her to return ... to wake her up ... is to threaten to never allow her to return to this state. As strange as that sounds it’s true Sir.” Bonny finished the explanation.

“And Evette?” Eric asked.

“Oh, she’s almost as good a subject as April now. She loves hypnosis now as much April.” Bonny laughed.

“And Heidi?”

“Oh, Heidi goes under, but she’s resistive she still fights us. Let me demonstrate.” Bonny laughed.

“Sleep Heidi, she’s as deep as the others now, but watch this,”

Bonny walked up and kissed Heidi on the mouth. Heidi scrunched up her lips, twitched her head like a bird, and literally slugged Bonny with her closed fist and woke wide awake.

“I knew you couldn’t hypnotize me, I’m too strong-willed for you!” Heidi pouted and stamped her little foot at the assembled crowd.

“Sleep Heidi,” Bonny said and Heidi’s eyes rolled back up and her eyelids closed and her head slumped forward. Asleep again.

“She never remembers that she was hypnotized just as deep as the others, or what she does while she’s asleep, or how much time has passed while she’s asleep. She doesn’t even remember hitting me or why she hit me. She just wakes up swearing she’s never been hypnotized.” Angle explained.

“But she goes back under with a trigger I noticed,” Eric stated the obvious.

“Yes, she always responds to her trigger.” Angle laughed.

“Then the question is what wakes her up.” Eric laughed too.

“Heidi do you like girls,” Eric asked.

“I knew you couldn’t hypnotize me, I’m too strong-willed for you!” Heidi pouted and stamped her foot all over again.

“Sleep Heidi,” Bonny said, and Heidi’s eyes rolled back up and her eyelids closed and her head slumped forward. Asleep again.

“Evidently our Heidi has deep-seated issues with girls. Until we get to the root of her issue she is going to remain a problem.”


Heidi Franks, 27, long strawberry blond hair in thick plated braids wound around her head, sparkling dark sky blue eyes, 5’ 11”, 130 pounds, and the body reminiscent of a Russ Meyer Super Vixen porn movie starlet. Large ripe self-supporting breasts, impossibly narrow waist, and generous hips completed the picture. 1st in her class of 325 at ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.

Just like Joanne in the story, Just A Girl Who Can’t Say No, in ZOLAR’s book on Hypnotism, Joanne’s body matured young before she actually reached the age of 12. Of course, her brain was still too immature to handle those physical changes.

As luck would have it, bad luck that is, she was hit on and molested by an older 15-year-old girl. When the child Heidi, not knowing any better, made advances toward other female children her own age at her all-girls Catholic school, professing love, and emulating what the 15-year-old had done to her, she was branded a pervert and publicly humiliated, even punished.

Heidi’s awake ego never recovered from this devasting psychic blow. Her ego was in fact crippled by it. Jung believed that the human psyche consists of three components, but we are only concerned with two; (1) the ego, and (2) the personal unconscious. In fact, Freud’s own terms, rather than Jung’s, might define Heidi’s condition better.

In Freudian terms, the psyche is made up of three elements; (A) the id, (B) the superego and© the ego itself. The id is pure I want, me, me, me, pure instinct. The drives and wants that we all have. To eat when we’re hungry. To have sex when we’re aroused. Warmth when we’re cold.

The superego, on the other hand, is the ethical side of the personality, the moral standards people, in general, operate by. It is learned behavior, and some of it comes directly from being punished by our peers for perceived misbehavior. That is where we develop our conscience and become socialized.

Whereas the id is pure instinct and wants immediate gratification, the superego learns restraint, moderation, and even postponement of gratification when necessary. The natural conflict between the id and the superego is what produces the ego.

Freud defined the ego as a set of psychic functions such as long term planning, intellectual functioning, defense, judgment, and finally memory itself. To sum it all up Freud postulated that the id was a set of uncoordinated instinctual needs. The superego was the critical moralizing part of the mind, and the ego was the realistic part that organized and held it all together. All three parts acting together made us one functional human being.

According to Neo-Freudian theory, there are five stages of psychosexual development as the infant grows up; (1) Oral, (2) Anal, (3) Phallic, (4) Latent, and the final stage (5) the Genital stage. Heidi was still in the (2) Anal phase when she was molested, branded a pervert, and punished.

Even Eric doubted that Narcohypnosis was going to remove any of Heidi’s deeply entrenched blocks any time soon. They were just too deeply rooted now in her mind. That she could have a normal relationship with any man or woman for that matter was amazing Eric thought to himself.


Benjamin Andreaty, an orphan from Texas. Just call me Benny, to the over 300 employees on his private island, was quite literally the Master of all he surveyed now at age 56. He treated his employees like his personal family, and they loved him in return. Chatelaine island, Andreaty’s corporate headquarters’ of Forever Young Cosmetics S.A, might still be part of France, but Benny was quite literally king of his own little island kingdom.

Benny had been a confirmed bachelor at the age of 33 when he had first met Kathryn Alenna Zasche, Angileana and Bonny’s mother. Kathryn had only just turned 17 years old at the time. The granddaughter of “Première femme” (First Lady) Rihanna Lucrezia Zasche. The top model and face of the grand old Parisian fashion house Chanele S.A, founded in 1909 by couturier Gabrielle “Coco” Chanele.

The Italians call Rihanna’s type “Prima donnas” the first ladies of the couture’s industry of fashion. Rihanna, the Grand Old Lady of the family, her third husband long since dead, was the head of the family. Emeraude, or Em to her friends, Kat’s mother, and Kathryn herself was like French royalty in the Republic de France.

At the time they met Benny had been in France 10 years, and he could still not hold a decent conversation in French which seriously affected his dating and social life. He was working as a mere chemist for Chanele, but Benny had dreams and brand new ideas for new cosmetic products. Naturally, him and Kat met and fell in love. Well at least Benny did and Kat seemed to return it.

“Entre deux cœurs qui s’aiment, nul besoin de paroles.” (Two hearts in love need no words.) ... goes the famous French quote about love, “À Moi”, by Desbordes-Valmore a writer of the 19th Century.

With Benny it was love at first sight, a dream made real. He never thought he was worthy of her, and never saw what she saw in him to love. If anything he was her lowly slave. “Il n’y a qu’un bonheur dans la vie, c’est d’aimer et d’être aimé.” (There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.), it is one of many quotes about love by George Sand, who was really a woman, Amantine-Lucile-Aurore Dupin.

The Grandam Rihanna, the Wicked Witch of the West, or the Dragon Lady, take your pick was that which ate the beautiful enchanted princess in this Fairy Tale. She hated Benny the Ugly American at first sight. Kat’s own mother Emeraude, who had gone through 6 troubled marriages arranged by her own mother Rihanna, thought that the age disparity might be a good thing and consented to allow Benny to court her young inexperienced underage daughter. Much to the displeasure of Grandam Rihanna, Benny was allowed to date Kat, but as in all good Fairy Tales, the Dragon had her revenge on Benny and Kat too. She was allowed to chaperone their dates.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.