Jessie and the Tornado - Cover

Preview

Jessie and the Tornado

by OldSarge69

Copyright© 2019 by OldSarge69

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Humor, Military, Oral Sex,

Romantic Sex Story: USMC vet Sam is working in his yard one day when an errant soccer ball hits him in the side of the head, sending him face first into a flower bed and possibly into an unexpected love. An inauspicious beginning to be sure, but then the best things in life often come when we least expect them. And will Sam and Jessie's relationship survive not only emotional scars from the past, but also a killer tornado?

If you are looking for a story filled with sex, then you are probably in the wrong place. I don’t write sex stories. I (hopefully) write interesting stories that contain sex. Someone once said that women need a reason to have sex, while men only need a place. Like most generalities, I think that is generally wrong. I think that people need to have a reason to have sex and that if they care for each other, then the love and sex will be even better. All the participants are at least 18.

The first chapter is, admittedly, short. This is to just introduce you to the two main characters, and give you some information about the dynamics between the two. The remaining chapters are longer.

Oh, and if you are looking for non-stop, continuous banging, then you will be disappointed, and probably don’t even need to start. There are plenty of those stories available elsewhere. This is NOT a “wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am,” story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.