The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

An hour later, our first nine guests were relaxing on the outdoor settees that adorned the manicured paving and grass area in front of the clubhouse. There were also sun loungers and four poster sunbeds that had curtained sides for those intimate times that some might want. The large twenty seat hot tub was also a prominent feature in this area.

We had given the quick tour of the rooms so the guests could drop of their bags. We showed them the clubhouse so they knew where food would be served and all the amenities accessed. It was still only 10.30, and as they hadn’t had the chance to catch breakfast, Jane and I went to prepare some egg sandwiches with sausage or bacon.

There isn’t a specific type that the camp would appeal to. People came from all over the US, and as such they looked like they had been travelling several hours. Obviously, they left at different times throughout the night and it showed.

Rita had prepared a dossier on each of the arriving guests for me. I had read the briefs, so we could prepare the proper experience for them, kind of like the eighties TV show I had seen on the telly, Fantasy Island.

Mark and Jo Campion were a married couple. Mister and Misses average. They were in their early thirty’s and in decent shape, or as much as you could tell from the travelling clothes they were wearing. Neither of them would stand out in a crowd. They looked decidedly nervous, with Jo, especially, looking very uncomfortable. Knowing that they had spent twelve hours on the train might explain why they were quiet. Mark was a mid-level Insurance salesman, Jo was a Kindergarten teacher.

The next three were of particular interest to me. Chrissy Lee was the CEO of the very successful lingerie and swimwear brand ‘Night & Day’, which was one of the fastest growing businesses in the US. Not bad for a twenty-three-year-old who had just graduated from [name of university]. Chrissy was with her best friend and partner Sara and Sara’s brother Pete who was twenty-five. Chrissy was definitely someone that would get noticed with a sharp brunette ‘bob’ haircut, a model figure and very classy poise. Her whole persona demanded attention, even though she was still so young. Sara also oozed class, with her dark hair, jade green eyes and manicured nails. Her killer body shouted “Fuck Me”, with an obvious well-tended suntan. I was hoping very much to find her white bits. Both women were tall, standing at five foot ten and I would be surprised if either weighed more than 125 pounds. Pete had certainly caught Jane’s eye when we were booking them in through the gatehouse. He stood well over six feet, with a megawatt smile showing his bright white teeth. He looked like he was a regular at the gym and most probably pressed iron by the look of his muscle tone.

The last of our early arrivals was the Dawson family, Darrell and Millie with their eighteen year old son Marc and sixteen year old daughter Debbie. They had created a stir when we were checking them in. Well to be more specific, Debbie had. She was mortified when it was explained that she would be apart from her mobile and her iPad. I actually thought she was going to break into tears when we told her that the devices wouldn’t survive going through the scanners. It turns out that Darrell and Millie had both explained, on numerous occasions over the past week, that this would be the case. But, as is usually the case, the sixteen year old teenager didn’t believe them. When the reality of the electronics situation set in,, the sixteen-year old’s attitude set in. In Debbie’s eyes her world had just come to end.

It was a shame she gave such a sour first impression. Debbie was a babe. She was going to be a heartbreaker. She had a cheerleader body, tight and compact. Her breasts were already a decent orange-sized pair on her developing body. And her dark complexion was obviously natural. Darrell was mixed race and his genes showed in both kids, without being as dark. He was running a small, but profitable, construction company and it showed in his physique. At six feet tall, there wasn’t an inch of fat on him. Marc was a slightly smaller version of Darrell with a similar build. Millie was a Southern Belle, I would hazard a guess that she was a debutant in her youth. Even though she was forty, she would give any of the ladies a run for their money in the looks department.

“I can’t believe this, you brought us to a fucking summer camp like we’re ten years old!” Debbie continued to whine.

“Actually, you couldn’t be more wrong, if you tried! I think it’s time to pack it in Debbie!” Millie growled, clearly at the end of her tether.

“Well, what do you expect? I can’t keep in touch with my friends. I said I would keep a picture diary. And I’m sure Rick will dump me, if he thinks I don’t care!” Debbie shrieked back.

“You didn’t seem to care last Friday when your father and I decided to book this little trip. We need some family bonding time before your brother goes to college. Although, you had a bit of head start!” Millie barked back, doing nothing to calm the situation.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Debbie challenged.

“Right, time to cut out that language! I’ve had enough. Time for some home truths!” Millie was about to explode at her impertinent little girl. “This f’ing camp, as you put it, is actually an Adult camp! The reason you are here with us is that we thought it was time to treat you like an ADULT. You seemed to be acting like an adult last Friday when you had your brother’s seven inches stuffed in your arse. In fact, you sounded quite biblical at the time!” There were a few giggles and stutters around the sitting area. Debbie and Marc had turned very pale and were having trouble breathing.

“As to Rick, I didn’t see him anywhere around! And I’m not sure you want to keep a picture diary of this little trip.” Millie continued as she took a breath and tried to compose herself. “I’m going to ask a question and then I will give you an explanation. If I hear any of your attitude, I’m going to ask Jon to take us to the train station and send you to your grandparents. Do you know why you have had to babysit once a month for the last three years?”

Debbie was dutifully chastened and replied meekly, “No, I suppose I didn’t really care. Getting one hundred dollars for babysitting overnight wasn’t something I wasn’t gonna risk losing. How much trouble are we in?”

Pete, sitting next to Debbie, was the one to actually answer that question “By actually being here, I suspect that you aren’t in trouble at all.”

Millie continued with a prominent smirk on her face, “The reason that we needed you that long was that your father and I were going to swinger parties. One time, when another couple find a babysitter, you two were the best option and it just continued.” Debbie gasped, her eyes were as big as saucers on hearing that her parents were swingers.

“Well, on Friday, it was our turn to host. That’s why you and your brother were supposed to babysit at the Carmichael’s. That all changed, and it all got cancelled when we got a call, an hour before the start time, that someone’s home got broken into and torched. We video our gatherings. So, we had set up cameras in all the rooms we would have been using. That’s when we found a recording of you two. As to being in trouble. Well, your father was so turned on he screwed me for four hours solid, something he hasn’t done for a few years.” Millie said, smiling at her husband. “So, you’ve just found out that your parents get turned on at watching their kids fucking and decided to bring you along to an Adult camp. Do you think you’re in trouble? Oh and I’m looking forward to getting some quality time with my not so little boy.” She said, smiling in Marc’s direction.

Marc looked like a deer in the headlights. He was petrified! Still not so sure what to make of the situation, Debbie asked, “So what are we supposed to be doing while we’re here Mom?”

“Anything you want to honey. And I mean absolutely anything! While you’re inside these gates you can go anywhere, doing anything you wish. And, if you want to be treated as an equal, then you will treat everyone else the same. That means that you use my name and don’t call me mom while were here. The only rules here are that you treat people with respect and NO means NO! As long as you are ready when it’s time to leave you can go where you want. Maybe, try fucking a real man, instead of those high school jerks. You can even repeat your episode with your brother. But you will have to wait your turn!” Millie finished almost purring, causing some of us to start laughing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.