Billy's Boning Bonanza - Cover

Billy's Boning Bonanza

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hillbilly boy gets in trouble for putting his pecker where he doesn't know he isn't supposed to but learns the right places and they want a lot of him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

NOTE: some phonetic reading of Ozark speech will be required.

Billy had been getting boners for a while. One day his older sister took him to the crik to go fishin fer the family. They was dirt-poor, a crippled dad and an overworked mom raising six kids on almost no income. If’n some charity people didn’t stop by once a week they’d probably be starved to death by now.

Billy was fifteen and all but the two youngest siblings went to school where they were fed breakfast and lunch on a program for poor people. They brought home some bags of food for the weekend too. His older brother, when he had some ammo, would take the old 22 out in the woods and shoot what he could. The Fish and Game rangers looked the other way because they knew the situation. Mom could cook anything he brought back.

But this time Billy went with Wanda Sue and they caught a few small fish. She announced that she’d brought a bar of soap that the charity people had given her and was going to take a bath in the crik. She said Billy needed one too. They stripped and waded in. She was skinny like him and her tits hadn’t growed much because of her diet. She told Billy to get his hair wet and he obeyed, being well trained by his parents to do what he was told when someone older is trying to help you.

It took two soapings to get the oil and dirt from his overgrown curly hair and then she started on his body, soaping it from top to bottom. His bone got hard, like it often was in the morning, when she washed it.

He was instructed to do the same to her and she stood still. He noticed that her big nipples, at least compared to the size of her chest swellings, stuck out after he washed there. He suds her furry crotch and she squirmed just a little bit. They rinsed and used an old towel to dry off. She told him to sit on the towel with her and played with his pecker which had begun wilting. It filled out again.

“Do you know why this gets big?” she inquired. Billy said he had wondered. “That is so it can go in a woman’s hole to feel good.” Billy looked puzzled. “Let me show you mine.” She moved so her pussy was open and took his hand to let him feel it and put a finger inside. He thought she’d forgotten to dry it off but his finger didn’t smell like crik water.

His sister announced, “Ah’m gonna teach you about fukkin because Ah likes it a lot. Move over here between my legs.” She pulled him into place and he felt and saw his boner-head bumped up against where his finger had went in. It was a lot bigger than his finger and he wondered if it would fit.

It sure did and kept on fitting in and out for a while until it started to tingle a lot and it felt sorta like he was peeing inside her, but not exactly. Wanda Sue had her arms and legs wrapped around him and was shaking and squealing for a bit. She told him he done good and they dressed to take their catch home.

After that Wanda Sue would get him in someplace or other private and he’d get in her hole down there again. He liked it. Things came crashing down late one night when she sneaked into where Billy and his oldest brother shared a bed. He watched as she sucked on his brother and when he woke up and got big she put her hole right down on him just like she’d done with Billy. After moving a bit she made those happy sounds again and their brother went to clean off his pecker. She laid where the brother had been and pulled Billy in like usual. She was real wet and hot and slippery down there and he pumped away while the brother got on the other side of the bed.

They stopped suddenly when Maw came in with a lantern and said, “Git offen her! Ah thought Ah heerd fukkin noises.” Addressing the oldest boy she told him to get the switches from by the fireplace and told the two fornicators to get on their bellies. It didn’t take many swats before their buns were red even in the dim light. She took Wanda with her with the admonition, to Billy, “Don’t yew ever fuck her agin!” Billy didn’t say nuthin to his older brother who had gotten away with it.

They kept to the straight and narrow but Wanda taught him how to use his mouth on her hole and she sucked his boner off, sayin that weren’t fucking. Then came the day when they were doing that instead of laundry at the crik and Melba Mae from nearby was watchin. She walked up and said, “That there is a reel nice boner and Ah kin think of somethin else fer it tew dew.”

Wanda said, “He’s mah brother and Ah’m not supposed tew fuk him.”

Melba laughed, “He ain’t mah brother sew move over cause Ah needs tew ride it.” She did and offered her big titties, the likes of which Billy had never had his hands or mouth on. He shot his stuff and she just kept ridin because she was shakin in pleasure every little bit.

They walked back in silence with the clean clothes and Wanda said, as they got back, “Mah hole is hungry so Ah’m gonna find Clem.” He was the oldest brother that she didn’t get caught with. They’d been fucking for a while before she showed Billy how.

Melba managed to be at the crik quite a few times when Billy was, with or without his sister, and he got a lot of learning from her. He loved her tits. Then one day her parents brought her to Billy’s house and said they had to talk.

She was with child and said Billy had been boning her. He told the truth and Paw went to get his belt. Before he could lay it on Billy, Wanda asked to speak, “Ah’ve seen Melba being boned by that older guy from up the crik. Maybe he put it in her.”

When questioning got her to admit it was true, the fucking part anyway, her parents packed up and said, “We will go talk to him. He has more money than y’all”.

Wanda Sue walked away having learned a lesson about boners. She’d better get on birth control, before letting any more in her hole.

The next day Billy’s Paw tole him to git his things together because they was going into town. Paw could drive but needed help gittin in and out of the ancient truck they had. They were soon rolling down the gravel road with a plastic Walmart bag on Billy’s lap and him wondering where they were goin. Paw didn’t talk much.

In town they pulled up in front of a small house in a decent neighborhood. Paw said, “This is yer Aunt Lulu’s, my sister. She needs help and this gits yew away frum thet uproar.” They were introduced and Paw give her a little kiss before he said, “Yew dew everythin she says and Ah’ll check next tahm Ah’m in town.”

Lulu, who asked him to call her “Auntie”, took him inside and showed him the little bedroom that would be his. Wow! All to himself! Then she had a plan, “Take off them coveralls.” He noticed she didn’t speak much like them. He did and stood there naked since he didn’t have underwear. She looked him over and said, “I’ve got to wash these so wait right here.” He looked out the window at a mowed lawn and neighbors close by and lots of different things.

She called to him and he followed her voice to a bathroom. He’d seen pictures of them but here it was for real. “You need a shower real bad.” “A whut?” he wondered.

His aunt took off her dress and then the first brassiere he’d ever seen and then some fancy panties. She reached in a little room with a curtain for a door and he saw and heard water coming out of a shiny thing sticking out of the wall. She walked under it like getting rained on and pulled him in too. It was nice and warm. The little room was cozy with two and her big tits bumped against him as she put some fancy soap on his hair and cleaned it like his sister had done.

She also rubbed soap on his body and gave his boner, a consequence of being with a naked woman, a good cleaning. “Now it’s your turn,” she offered and he did like he did his sister. Her belly stuck out more than his sister or the neighbor girl and her other body parts were more rounded like her jutting tits so it was interesting. His boner kepet bumping her body but she didn’t seem to mind.

They toweled each other off and she brought back some underpants that her late husband had worn. They were too big so he just put on his clean overalls. “I’m getting you some different clothes first thing,” she said and led him to the kitchen for some chicken salad sandwiches and chips, a gourmet treat never before ingested.

They walked towards downtown and she pointed out things he might be interested in. At the thrift shop he got completely outfitted. Jeans, a plaid shirt, underwear, socks and shoes. “We’ll keep what you have for work clothes.” He’d never had different clothes for different reasons before, just some newer used ones from the charity people when his others were worn out.

He felt like a different person as they walked back after stopping at a food store to buy a few things which he carried. She commented, “It’s so nice to have a helper. I’ve missed a lot since your uncle died.” Just how much he’d later discover.

They made a list of things in the house and yard that needed fixing or straightening up. Some might need parts or stuff so they would make a shopping list for when her monthly settlement money came. His uncle had been killed in a work accident. She was on a life insurance pension too and some other small incomes but not yet old enough for Social Security. He learned how to hang up his new clothes and put the overalls back on to start on the yard work which he understood the best.

Dinner was awfully fancy compared to home and there were only the two of them, no fussing youngsters. He helped her wash the dishes and straighten up before he got to see television. That was entrancing and before he knew it Auntie announced it was bedtime. “Do you have your own bed at home?” she inquired. He said no so she said, “No sense making extra laundry if you are used to sharing one. You can just sleep with me. My bed was made for two anyway.”

She slept naked like he did and the bed was way more comfortable than the small and worn out one he’d shared at home. He was asleep in moments.

In the morning he got up to pee and had to push his morning wood down to do that. His aunt was right behind him and told him to go back to bed when she saw it. “Have you ever put that thing in a woman?” she inquired as they lay facing each other.

“Ah lernt how tew frum my sister and a naybor girl wanted me to do it tew. Thet’s partly why Ah’m here.” He explained about the other girl getting with child

Auntie smiled, “I don’t have to worry about that. I had plenty of chances but no seed ever sprouted inside me. I’ve missed the trying though for two years now so I’d like you to show me what you learned from them.” She reached over under the sheet and got a hard handful. “Mmmm, you are ready and it feels like a very nice one.”

It was different. The girls had laid back and opened their legs for him to go in that special hole. She did something new, explaining, “I’ve got a lot of tit that loves to be played with and this makes it the easiest.” She straddled his waist, reached down to pull his boner to point at her crotch and proceeded to lower herself on it. She was as snug as the two young girls. He immediately understood about those big boobs with them in his face and began working on them with hints from time to time. She didn’t bounce real fast like he’d done when fucking the others but sometimes kept him in deep and something inside squeezed his shaft. His aunt was getting real excited he could tell and all of a sudden she shook real hard and cried out, “Oh God I’ve missed this!” He felt real good helping her out and his pecker liked it a lot too. “Push it up in me while I hold still,” she ordered, and it was kind of like fucking upside down. Pretty soon he shot his cream and she shook and cried out again. It seemed to be pleasure but he wasn’t sure.

“Did Ah hurt yew?” he asked.

“Oh my dear boy, not at all. That just felt so good and I’ve missed it for so long. I didn’t expect it to happen our first time but you did a great job. I hope you have lots of energy because I’m going to need lots of it for a while.”

He wanted a clarification, “Yew want to do this with me a lot?”

“For sure. Maybe two or three times a day or more. I don’t know how much you can handle but we just might find out. Let’s get breakfast now.”

He could help with that and liked it that she just put on a t-shirt that didn’t cover her buns all the way. She was one of the best looking older women he’d seen. Her tits were pretty firm and made her t-shirt stick out a lot.

After breakfast she announced that there was no schedule that day which she had to explain meant nothing that had to be done at a particular time. She reached for his new undershorts and found he was partly erect. With a big smile she said, “This is on the schedule for right now. My husband couldn’t get ready again that quick. You have probably noticed that women are ready for seconds right away.” He thought of his sister the time they got caught when she’d wanted him in her right after his brother finished.

She laid back in the usual way this time but asked him to taste her first. His sister had showed him how to do that. She moaned anshook with the good job he did.

Billy went to church with his aunt every Sunday even though it was boring. He got to wear his new clothes and feast on baked goods afterwards. It was a big part of her social life even if the spiritual message didn’t do much for her. Since Billy didn’t know anybody he stuck close to his aunt and he heard some of her women friends say they thought he was cute. They wondered if he’d come help them out too but she wasn’t going to share with them.

Girls would come up and talk to him but he didn’t really know what to say. He noticed that men would talk to his aunt too and she seemed to really like it.

Auntie’s best lady friend visited the house one day and saw only one bed unmade. That led her to insist on getting a piece of him even though she was married. Auntie didn’t want to cause a problem so told her to ask him directly. His manners prevailed and he took her to his bed. Later, after she left, he told Auntie how disappointed he was. She had a lousy body and didn’t know what to do with it. He’d decline in the future “because she was married”.

On their way home one Sunday she told him that she was going on a date the next Friday evening. One of the men from church invited her to dinner and a movie. She mused, “I’ve known him for a long time but it’s only since you’ve been here that he has paid me much attention. I wonder if a woman seems different somehow when she is getting sex.”

She was a bit more eager in bed that week, Billy noticed, and he wondered if she was going to fuck that man. Would it make any difference? Some women only did one at a time he’d learned. She had been married too and that was sometimes expected. But he’d also learned that rules were often broken.

He watched television until he got sleepy and was awakened when his aunt got in his bed. She’d asked him to use it for appearances on date nights. She eagerly mounted him and said she’d had a good time but she wouldn’t fuck on the first date. A rule was that you at least waited until the third before you took your panties off. She was so glad to have Billy’s bone available though.

His Paw stopped by to check on how he was doing and spoke a bit with his sister far enough away that Billy couldn’t hear. He was working in the yard and they went in the house. In a little while Billy had a question and went looking for his aunt but couldn’t find her until he heard noises from her bedroom. He quietly opened the door and saw, from the foot of the bed, his aunt mounted on her brother, his Paw. The cock that started him was filling up the same hole he was fukkin a lot lately. He eased out of the house quietly.

When Paw left Billy told Auntie, which is what he usually called her, that he’d seen what she did with Paw. She smiled, “Well then you follow me because I’m still riled up and you can fuck almost as good as he can.” Moments later she was on his bone in the same place his Paw’s just was. As she rode him she said, “I love to be slippery like this and haven’t had two in a row since before I was married. I hope you like it too.”

Billy answered, “It’s just like when me and my big brother fuck our sister. Ah don’t git off as quick either and Ah likes that.”

When the lust died down Auntie wanted to talk. “Growing up me and your dad were the only kids and the house was even smaller than yours so we slept together. Our ma and pa weren’t bedded far away either and we knew they did something together every once in a while. When your Paw found out the basics he tried them on me. I liked it and wanted it as much as he did from then on. It was a good thing I couldn’t get pregnant then but it was a disappointment when I got married and wanted a family.

“I tried sex with some other boys but your Paw was the best and we do it a few times each year even when I was married. Other than him my husband was the only one. He was a good man but not very open-minded. Your Maw knows and is ok with it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.