An Encounter - Cover

An Encounter

by Victor Echo

Copyright© 2019 by Victor Echo

Erotica Sex Story: Did she need his touch or the touch of a friend or just the touch of a man? Simon was her friend, and he was willing to hear her story. And if she wanted his touch, he would give that too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

She waited for him in the car park. She wore jeans and a sweatshirt, with sneakers as she leaned against the hood of her car. He backed into the space next to her. The park had a funny rule about backing into parking spaces. Probably so the Rangers could check the receipt that should be in the window. They would not have to climb around in the woods to verify that the patrons had paid, they could drive through the lot. He got out and walked over to her.

“I’m here,” Simon said quietly.

“Thanks. Are ... are we still friends?” Nina asked.

Simon seemed to think about this for a minute.

“Of course. Why wouldn’t we be?”

“Can I hold my friend?”

Simon opened his arms. Nina moved forward quickly and wrapped her hands around his waist. Simon closed his arms around her shoulders. As soon as he had Nina dissolved into tears. She shook in his arms for a few minutes. Then sighed and cuddled closer against him.

“You’re warm,” she said quietly.

“Warm? What’s the matter. Not getting any?” he asked with a laugh.

“Actually. No. Can we ... can I tell you some things?”

He looked down at her, and she looked up at him. There was a specific pleading in her eyes. He nodded, and the two of them walked around to the back of the Jeep.

He opened the tailgate before he turned and rested his ass in the indentation in the fender for the spare tire. Nina turned around and leaned her ass against his groin. She pulled his hands across her stomach and rested hers on top before she put her head back against his chest. This was her secrets position. Where she could tell him anything and know that he would take it to the grave, no matter how startling or shocking, they usually sat on a couch, or a couple of times, it was in bed, but they had not been intimate in years, so this would have to do. She did not start talking immediately. He did not rush her. She would tell him what she wanted to in her own time. The park was closed for the event, so there was no one around to interrupt them. The sun was warming the cool air of the spring morning. Nina’s hands moved back and forth over his. She traced the bones in his fingers, then the muscles between them. She gripped the outside of his right hand and moved it under the hem of her sweatshirt. He could feel the warm, soft skin of her abdomen before she pushed his hand in gentle circles over it, perhaps comforting herself.

“He was abusive,” she said.

He rubbed her stomach gently without her prompting, and she moved her hand to rest on his arm.

“Not physically. If it had been physical, I probably would have ... come around sooner, I guess. But emotionally, mentally. Manipulative. Brutally. It’s taken a year of therapy to get over him and get back to me. It was Sarah. She stopped returning my phone calls. She woke me up by having nothing to do with me. It was a shock. A brutal shock. And I am so grateful for it. She is a wonderful friend.”

“She doesn’t like me.”

“No, she does, she just doesn’t know you.”

She stopped talking for a moment. She moved his other hand under her sweatshirt. He pulled against her in a hug, and she wrapped her hands around his and returned the feeling. She sighed a bit as she continued to play with his hands as they rested on her stomach.

“No, I haven’t,” she said at last.

“Haven’t what?”

“Haven’t got any. Other than what I do myself.”

“From what I remember, you used to be a pretty deft hand.”

“I still am, but I get tired of doing it myself.”

As she talked, she moved his hand from his abdomen up to cup her tit.

“Squeeze me, please,” she whispered.

Her hand encouraged his action. He squeezed the outside of her tit through her sports bra. She sighed as he did this.

“More.”

He let his hand roam across the front of the restrictive material. His fingers found her nipple. He allowed them to explore before he noticed the barbell.

“You got them pierced,” he said.

He continued to squeeze her nipple. He could hear her breath come in labored gasps as he did this. Her ass pushed back against his groin gently. He rolled them back and forth and then squeezed her tit again. Nina sighed.

“Yes, yes, soon after we broke up. And I got a tattoo. I was a mess. I blamed you, but I was really a mess. Don’t stop. I was a mess. I blamed you, but it was not your fault. I know that now. You did everything you could. Oh yes, like that.”

Nina moved her hands enough to pull up the bra. The fresh air made her nipples poke up even more. Simon grasped both of them in his palms. She sighed as he continued to massage them. She continued to rub her ass against his groin and his rapidly hardening erection.

“That feels so good,” she sighed.

He kissed the top of her head as he watched her hand move to unbutton her jeans a moment before she grabbed his right hand and pulled it down. She pushed his hand under the waistband of her panties. His fingers found the soft skin of her abdomen and then the wiry hair above her slit. She continued to push his hand down, and he did as she wanted. His finger slipped over metal before it slid around her clit.

“You went all out. And you’re wet,” he said.

“I’ve been wet since I saw you this morning.”

She gasped as he flicked her clit from below while he squeezed her nipple.

“It was Tuesday. I spent a week debating it. I woke up that morning deciding I would get it done. I spent an hour in the bathroom. I shaved myself so smooth you would have thought I hadn’t reached puberty yet. I knew the studio opened at ten and I was there ten minutes after it opened. I was nervous. I won’t deny it. I was nervous and horny, and a bunch of other emotions. The guy who ran the place was there alone. When I told him what I wanted, he said he couldn’t do it without one of his female employees present. Anyway, it was a lousy day outside, and I didn’t want to wait. I guess I convinced him I was both sincere and desperate. And he was cute. He locked the door before he took me to the back where his tools were. I didn’t hesitate. I just stripped off my clothes and sat down in the chair. He had the most amazing blue eyes and the softest hands. He put his gloves on and showed me a selection of rings and bars. I picked the pair for my nipples and one for my hood, and he set them aside. He squeezed my tits, maybe more than he needed to, but I didn’t mind. My nipples stood up proudly.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.