Run-in With a Redhead

by Frank Speaks

Copyright© 2019 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: RG (radio_guy) thought of this universe or series. Here's my slant on the idea. It's sex-filled and will be, hopefully, enjoyable.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex   .

I just started a new job here as manager of the branch office. It was a promotion and transfer interstate. I wasn’t sure about moving to Dothan, Alabama from Atlanta. The city, such as it was, was much smaller than Atlanta where I grew up and went to college.

I was renting an apartment like I had in Atlanta. I just wasn’t sure if I had picked a fun complex like I had been in in Atlanta. I was the same price for a two-bedroom even though it was just me. I didn’t have a roommate and didn’t want one either. It was Saturday late morning and I was walking over to the pool to find out who might be there.

I went in the gate and picked a lounge chair about half way down the pool. There were two people working laps while there were four or five more who were just absorbing the rays of the sun. I planned to do that. I spread my beach towel on a lounge chair and lay back.

I was just lying there minding my own business when two long, delightful legs stopped in front of my chair. The owner of the legs was very female. She said, “You’re in my chair.”

I responded. “Gee, that’s too bad. You forgot to put your name on it. I’ll leave in a couple of hours. Then, you can have it.” I smirked. “I’ll try not to fart while I’m here since there’s no wind.”

“You’re an asshole.”

“I just react to the treatment I receive from others like you, bitch. Are you going to bark at me some more?”

She said nothing but sat down at another lounge about two away from me. I decided that I wouldn’t hurry to swim but would turn to tan evenly. I didn’t know if I would wait her out but was really taking my time just to irritate her.

I thought, “It was too bad she was such a bitch because she was really good looking though my experience with redheads had never been good. I had found they were also hotheaded to go with the hair. This one seemed to fit that program.

Suddenly, she moved her things and her body to the lounge chair next to mine. In a low voice, she said, “I’m sorry. I was rude. Today hasn’t been a good day already.”

I said, “Apology accepted. It’s early yet. Things can get better.”

“I would like that. My guy just dumped me and I lost out on a promotion that I had hoped to get.”

“I understand, sort of. I got one that I’m not sure I want and my girl refused to move here with me.”

She grinned at me, “I guess we’re both losers in our own ways. I’m Amanda King.”

“Hi, Amanda. I’m Malcolm Porter.” I looked her over a bit more. She was a stunningly good-looking girl about my age. She looked to be about five, eight or nine with dark red hair, a nice chest small waist, and reasonable hips. Her bikini hid very little and it looked like she tanned often enough to have a good even tan. I picked up the conversation, “I was promoted and transferred here from Atlanta. It’s different and not what I’m used to. I don’t know where anything or any people might be. I had one weekend to find this place and am still unpacking. This is the first spare moment I’ve had. The branch was not in good shape and that’s taking extra time.”

She said, “You’re busy. That’s good. I’ve just become bitchy or maybe bitchier. I did everything for the promotion and did it well. It went to a gal with less time and less ability but who put out for the bosses. I don’t do that. I may be a libertine but I’m not a whore.”

“You may be working for the wrong company or a division that isn’t in step with the world.”

“I think it’s the division. I’m going to start looking though the size of Dothan limits what’s available. I’ll see. I would hate to move. I like it here.”

I said, “Could you show me around?” I continued. “You’re without a guy and I’m without a girl. We could be company to each other and you could teach me Dothan. Unless I screw up, I’ll be here about three to five years. If I turn the branch around, then three and another promotion.”

She looked at me and gave me a small smile. “That would be okay though you need to understand that I can be moody away from work. At work, it’s all business.”

“I can survive it. We’ve already had one run-in and I have no lasting scars.” I grinned.

After a momentary hesitation, she grinned back. We sunned for a while longer. “Would you watch my stuff while I get wet?”

“It’s safe here. I may join you.”

“Okay.” I stood.

After an instant, she stood, too. “Come on, Malcolm. Let’s walk in.” She turned in that direction. I followed her enjoyably. Her suit was a thong. Her ass was perfection with just a thick string going between her cheeks. I walked behind her and watched her cheeks move as she walked.

Once in the water, she demonstrated that she could really swim. I was good and she might be better though it was close. We churned a few laps together using the different strokes. I asked, “Did you swim competitively in college?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.