Poker Night - Cover

Poker Night

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lisa Thompson, eighteen, reluctantly agreed to allow her husband to have a rotating weekly poker game at their apartment. Everything was fine until the night one of the men brought some tequila. Before the night was over all the men were drunk and while Lisa's husband was passed out, she was gangbanged. After that night, her husband left her, and she was forced to survive on her own.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

The second month had passed and still no sign of Dean. Brad had stopped every week to check on Lisa and make sure that she had groceries. He didn’t want her going hungry, because he had other plans for her. The rent was due again and she had already gotten the late due notice. Lisa knew she couldn’t ask Brad to pay her rent again. She didn’t know what she was going to do. If she got evicted, she would only have three days to vacate the apartment.

“You know that I can’t keep paying your rent. Your husband may be gone for good. If Dean’s not coming back, you can move in with me,” Brad told Lisa.

“If I did that, you would expect me to have sex with you,” Lisa said, nervously.

“It’s not like we haven’t done it before,” Brad replied.

“I was drunk, and you and the other guys didn’t give me a choice. You raped me when I couldn’t resist,” Lisa said.

“Say what you want, but you weren’t some damn virgin that we took advantage of. Your pussy was wet and ready to be fucked when I took you first,” Brad said.

“I get that way when I drink. I may have wanted my husband to fuck me, but that didn’t happen, did it,” Lisa snapped.

“You need to make up your mind. If you have a better offer than to move in with me, by all means take it,” Brad said, sternly.

“Alright. I’ll do it,” Dean’s wife reluctantly said, in a low submissive voice.

Brad helped her get her things and then took her to his apartment. As she had expected, it only had one bedroom. Brad cleaned out some drawers and half the walk-in closet. After Lisa put away her things, she went and took a shower. When she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing a nice silk robe that Dean had bought her for Christmas. Brad was lying on the bed, naked, stroking his hard cock.

“I don’t know if I can do this,” Lisa said, hesitantly.

Brad got off the bed, pulled the sash of Lisa’s robe loose, and then jerked it open, exposing her nude breasts and pussy. He then threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. The robe was laying open. His bare chest mashed her breasts. She reluctantly spread her legs, giving him access to her pussy. She let out a loud moan when Brad shoved his hard cock into her tight cunt. Once again, Lisa was being fucked with long hard strokes by a man that was not her husband. She laid there underneath him, wondering how her life could have changed so much. Just a couple of months ago, she had been a happy and faithful wife with the only man that had ever fucked her.

Having sex with Brad was nothing like having sex with her husband. Dean had been kind and gentle with her. Brad on the other hand was rough and demanding. He didn’t make love to her, he used her body for sex. For the next week, Brad pounded Lisa’s pussy every night. She had given up any hope of Dean returning and had resigned to her fate as Brad’s cum depository.

It was during the second week at Brad’s apartment that he started her sexual education. He was sitting naked on the sofa and had Lisa standing in front of him. He had made her strip while he watched and stroked his hard cock.

“Did you suck Dean’s cock?” Brad suddenly asked.

“No. I never did that,” Lisa answer, with fearful apprehension in her voice.

“Well then. It’s damn well time that you learned. I knew Dean was a little wimpy. He should’ve had you sucking his cock on your wedding night,” Brad told the young wife.

“Please don’t make me do that. We’ve been having sex. Can’t you just fuck me?” Lisa beggingly asked.

“If I wanted to fuck you, I’d be fucking you. Now get on your knees and do what you’re told,” Brad said, very demandingly.

With tears starting to run down her cheeks, Lisa dropped to her knees between Brad’s open legs. Her face was only inches away from his hard cock that was fully erect. Brad reached out and ran his fingers through Lisa’s beautiful long blonde hair. It felt so soft as he gripped it and pulled her head forward until her lips touched his cock. She managed to turn her head just enough to keep his dick from going into her mouth.

“You’re going to suck it, whether you want to or not,” Brad said, as he jerked Lisa’s head back around.

He was pulling hard on her hair, keeping her in place as he shoved his hard cock against her lips again. Realizing that he was not going to stop until she sucked him, Lisa reluctantly relaxed her jaw and let the first cock ever to slide into her mouth.

“That’s better. Now suck it, and no backing off when I cum,” Brad told Dean’s young wife, as he used the grip on her long hair to guide her head back-and-forth as she unwillingly sucked his cock.

Brad was surprised. To be so unwilling, Lisa was actually doing a good job of sucking him. She, however, was totally unprepared when he suddenly ejaculated in her mouth. The end of his cock was spurting a massive amount of cum. Lisa quickly tried to pull her mouth off Brad’s cock, he just pulled harder on her hair, forcing her head back down. The young blonde wife was choking and gagging. Her cheeks were bulging out, cum was leaking out around Brad’s cock

“I said no backing off. You’re going to swallow it,” Brad told Lisa.

Having no choice, Lisa gulped down his cum, so that she could breathe. Once he stopped ejaculating, Brad pulled his softening cock out of her mouth, and turned loose of her hair. Lisa slumped over gasping for air. Over the next couple of weeks, it had gotten common place for Dean’s wife to be on her knees performing oral sex for Brad. He was determined to train the beautiful blonde, that had been so innocent, into a regular little slut.

After many times of choking and gagging on Brad’s cum, Lisa could now swallow it down without any trouble. He had succeeded in breaking her. Dean’s young wife was now completely submissive to him. Many days, Brad had Lisa to stay nude. He would just throw her down and fucked her or had her perform oral sex anytime he got the urge.

The other men at the construction site, knew that Brad had Dean’s beautiful blonde wife living with him. They had kept their Friday night poker game going. It was just that they had been skipping Brad’s apartment, because Lisa was there; but after he assured them that she would not be a problem, they agreed to play at his apartment.

“Have you fucked her tight ass yet?” Fred asked, one day while they were on break.

“No. I’ve been too busy fucking her tight pussy and hot mouth. I just haven’t gotten around to it yet,” Brad answered, with a smile on his face.

“I mean to tell you. She has one fine ass,” Fred said.

“That’s right. You fucked her in the ass the night of the poker game,” Brad replied.

“I’d do her again in a heartbeat. I’ll admit I’d like to try out her pussy and sexy mouth,” Fred said.

“When we have our poker game at my apartment, I’ll make sure she’s accommodating,” Brad said.

“Are you going to let all of us have her again?” Fred asked.

“Why not? She has turned into a pretty good slut. We might as well use her,” Brad said.

“Sounds perfectly reasonable to me,” Fred replied.

Lisa was not happy at all when Brad told her that the next poker game was going to be at his apartment. She had not seen any of the other men since the night that they had raped her while she was drunk. Lisa knew Brad would not stop them from fucking her again. She knew he didn’t care if they all fucked her and would probably encourage it.

“You know you’re going the be the entertainment,” Brad told Lisa the night before the game at his apartment.

She knew it would do no good to argue with him. For all practicality he owned her now and she had let it happen.

“I’m sure playing cards is the last thing on your minds,” Brad said, the next day, as all the men sat around looking over Lisa’s sexy body.

Brad had had Lisa wear a very revealing low-cut blouse, short skirt, and high heels. Her beautiful long blonde hair was brushed and half of it was pulled over her right shoulder and hung below her breast. The other half hung down her back. She looked more like a high-priced call girl than a young wife.

“I’m sure the guys would like to see you strip,” Brad told Lisa, as he got up, pulled her to her feet, and then shoved her into the middle of the room.

He then went over and started his stereo. A recording with a good beat started playing. Grudgingly, Lisa started swaying with the music. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, as her hips swayed in time with the beat. When she got it completely undone, she eased it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Most of her breasts were showing, due to the quarter cup bra that Brad had her wear. Continuing to sway to the sound of the music, Lisa unfastened her skirt, letting it drop around her ankles, and stepped out of it.

The beautiful blonde’s hips continued swaying as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Lisa pulled it away from her magnificent breasts and dropped it on the floor with her skirt. Now topless, and her breasts unrestrained, they swung and bounced as she moved in time with the music. The only thing left for her to remove was her panties. All the men, except Brad, were taking off their pants and shorts. Lisa slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them, leaving her totally nude except for her high heels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.