Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth - Cover

Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I did a good deed and got rewarded for it, and what a reward it was !!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The next week Sarah and called each other when we could, she was on nights at the emergency services call centre and I was working. We also exchanged a few text messages and the odd email.

She told me she was finishing her night shift on Friday and was doing some netball coaching on Saturday morning but asked if we could meet for lunch on Saturday afternoon. I was more than happy with that, I just wanted to see her.

It made for a long week, but I was sure the weekend would make up for it, I went out every night for my run and did my exercises, Sarah was a fit bird in more ways than one and I wanted to be able to keep up with her.

I got a text on Friday night to say she would meet me at her place around one o’clock. I did another early morning run on Saturday morning and then had a shaver and shower. Once I was dressed, I splashed on some aftershave and headed out to the car.

I took a leisurely drive over to Sarah’s house; it was a nice afternoon, and I was in no rush. It was a good job as well as I turned up just as she was pulling into her drive.

She was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and my cock twitched at the sight of her strong black legs.

She ushered me into the house and once we were inside, she turned to me and kissed me gently on the lips, her hands wrapped around me and my hands cupped her buttocks.

We kissed for a while before she pushed me away.

“I need a shower; would you care to join me?” she giggled.

“Now there is an offer I can’t resist” I replied with a smile.

She led me by the hand into her bedroom and stood before me.

“How about you undress for me “she purred.

I took my time, but soon I was naked standing before her, my cock was semi-erect at the thought of shagging her all afternoon.

Sarah reached out, wrapping her fingers around my organ, it was not semi-erect for much longer trust me.

“Are you going to fuck me later Zak” she whispered, “are you going to shag with this big tool”

“I hope so...” was all I could say, the world was spinning at the thought of the back goddess that was standing before me.

“So, are you?” she asked, “are you going to fuck me, Zak?”

“Yes, I am going to fuck you, I am going to fuck you all night long” I groaned as her strong fingers worked on my cock, tugging me toward a climax

“And did you have a wank this morning thinking about me, “she asked with a knowing look on her face.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned, “Yes I had a wank, and I was thinking about you”

“Good because I had a wank, I wanked thinking about your tongue licking me and your cock shooting in my mouth” she purred. My cock jerked in her hand, the thought of her doing that and thinking about me was so erotic.

“Oh, jeez that feels good” she purred as she wanked me slowly but firmly.

“You’re telling me “I groaned. As I did so she dropped to her knees and without a second’s hesitation, she slurped my cock into her mouth.

“Ohhhh yes” I gasped as my tool went deep into her mouth, and I felt her tongue working along my shaft. My hands went to her head, stroking her hair as she sucked me off. At first, all the movement was her mouth, her lips, her tongue but soon her head started bobbing back and forth.

“Oh, shit that’s feels so good Sarah” I groaned. The feeling of my cock being sucked as her head worked back and forth.

Her hands were on my hips, the feeling of her nails on my flesh had me shuddering...

I pulled my cock from her mouth; I love a blow job, but I needed to fuck her. She looked up at me, a look of shock on her face.

I reached out for her hands and pulled her to her feet. Then I knelt and pulled her shorts and pants down at the same time. Then I turned her around and pushed her onto the bed. She took a hint and got into her hands and knees.

I used the fingers of my right hand to stroke up and down her sex. She was wet, she was ready for me. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips. Then I thrust into her tight love tunnel. She gasped and I sighed...

I drove my cock deep into her and held it deep inside her before I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her. At first, I was sliding my dick into her, with nice slow strokes, back and forth, in and out.

I tried to keep my head, to keep the pace steady and gentle. But you know how it is ... The feeling of her pussy around my cock, the smell of her sex, the noise of flesh slapping off flesh ... they all made me started to build up my speed and intensity. I was soon ramming my prick into her love tunnel faster and harder. She was letting out little grunts each time my cock bottomed out into her pussy. Harder and faster, I fucked her, driving my cock in and out of her tight little hole.

Deeper and faster, in and out In and out deeper and harder.

The room was soon filled with the rhythmical slap slap slap of my hips off her arse cheeks. The thwack ... thwack ... thwack of flesh off flesh...

Deeper and faster, in and out In and out deeper and harder.

“Oh, shit that feels so good “she growled as I rode her, as I shagged her, as I fucked her...

She moaned with more intensity, her hips wiggling, she was thrusting her big black ass back at me as I was driving my cock into her quim. Her firm buttocks shook and shimmied as I fucked her.

“Oh my God it feels so bloody good” she groaned.

“You are telling me!” I replied as I plunged my cock in and out of her tunnel of love.

I shifted slightly altering the angle that my cock was entering her, and she let out a moan of pleasure. I was worried my hands were hurting her as I was holding her hips so hard and so tight as I drove my cock into her pussy.

Deeper and faster, in and out In and out deeper and harder.

“Oh, zak yes...” She growled, “yes yes yes...”

I wanted to take her over the edge, so I plunged my cock harder and deeper into her cunt, with thrusts so hard my balls were bouncing off her as my body hit hers repeatedly.

“Ohhhhhh Yes “she moaned, “Oh shit yes”

And then her body went tense before it went fluid in a series of shudders, quivers, and spasms.

She was grunting as her orgasm shredded her nerve endings, I kept plunging my cock in and out of her, my hips driving me harder and deeper into her now very wet and very tight pussy.

“Shit oh shit...” she sighed...

She dropped to the bed and my cock strung out of her, I leaned forward and stroked the tip of my now wet and sticky cock up and down her arse crack.

I used my hands to part her back bum cheeks and rubbed my cock up and down her arse before taking my cock in my right hand and wanking my dick into her buttocks.

“Oh, your dirty boy” she giggled as I tugged myself off. The tip of my cock was pressed into her puckered arsehole as I wanked furiously. I was close, awfully close ... I knew I had seconds to last when my balls started to tingle and then with a grunt and a jerk my balls spewed their load all over Sarah’s black buttocks. There were soon strings of jizz all over her arse and her bum cheeks, the white fluid contrasting with her ebony skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.