Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth - Cover

Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I did a good deed and got rewarded for it, and what a reward it was !!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Gail woke me up the following morning; she was getting up to use the bathroom. She got out of bed and picked up the shirt I was wearing the night before. She slid out of the door and I looked at the bedside clock, it was just before eight o’clock.

I heard the toilet flush, and the tap running before Gail walked back into the bedroom, wearing my shirt, looking as sexy as fuck, she was absolutely glowing. There is something magical about seeing your lover the night after a great session looking at you with those ‘wow I have been royally fucked’ eyes.

“Good Morning young man” she smiled as she walked into the room

“Good Morning to you my lady “I replied, “Did you want a cup of coffee?”

“No not just yet,” she said with a wink and slipped out of the shirt, she looked as sexy as fuck. My cock twitched; it was still engorged by the chemical help that I had used last night.

Gail tugged the duvet off me and saw my cock still ready for action. She let out a deep passionate sigh.

“You really do have a gorgeous cock,” she said, “and I love that he’s ready for action!”

I did not tell her about the chemical aid. We all need some secrets, don’t we?

I gasped as she ran her fingers up and down its length; she gave its broad head a stroke before her fingers headed down to my balls. She cupped them in one hand, fondling them gently. I felt her nails rake over the taut flesh of my ball bag.

“My, my they are so heavy and full” She giggled, “I think they might need emptying”

She knelt on the bed, gazing at my dick, and stroking it with her gentle fingertips. She stroked her hand up and down my shaft. She caressed up to the mushroom-shaped helmet and then slid back down to the base of my cock before folding my balls.

Then she let out a sigh and instantly clamped her mouth around it and began sucking it. I just lay back and watched her head bobbing up and down as she sucked on my boner. Her mouth felt warm around my todger, warm and velvety soft.

Her lips felt good as they clamped onto my cock, her tongue slid around my throbbing member as she bobbed her head up and down, slowly oh so very slowly. Up and down she went, dragging her lips up and down my shaft. All the time her fingers were fondling my bollocks.

I tried to stay silent so as not to distract her from her work. She slipped my shaft from her mouth and I watched as she licked around its crown, she was licking and lapping at it like you would an ice cream cone. Her tongues tip tickled my japs eye as she licked all over my shiny bell end.

Then she slid her lips down my shaft until her lips were clamped around the broad base of my cock. She held me deep in her mouth and I could feel her tongue lapping at me.

I slipped my hand onto the back of her head and my hips started to move up and down, slowly face fucking my gorgeous Milf lover. Now sometimes I can be a selfish lover, I can take what I need and sometimes I can be a caring sharing lover. That morning I was in the caring sharing mode.

I pulled her head up from my groin, my cock slipped out of her mouth with an audible pop.

“Did I do something wrong?” Gail asked.

“No Nothing at all,” I told her, “I want you to sit on my face as you blow me”

At first, she looked a bit surprised and then a bit confused.

“Zak, I might ... well, I have never done that before, “she said sheepishly. “I told you I have only had one lover and he was not that ... well he didn’t do this kind of stuff!”

“Its easy love,” I said laying back on the bed, “just come up here and straddle my face.”

She shuffled around then I saw her thigh swing over my face, and she settled her pussy onto my face. I was soon licking up and down her groove. My tongue swept up and down in broad licks from her clit to her asshole. I slipped my arms around her thighs and cupped her but cheeks as I ate her. At first, she just enjoyed the experience but after a few minutes she had my cock between her lips, and we were enjoying our mutual oral ministrations.

There is something very sexy about having a woman grinding down onto your face as she sucks your prick. I love the pressure of her thighs on the sides of your head. The feeling of perfuming orally as you receive orally is the ultimate turn on for me.

And from the way that Gail was grinding down onto me, it was turning her on as well. I slid my tongue along her crack until I was level with the little-puckered arsehole. I opened her buttocks and started to rim her.

Gail tensed, gasped, and then continued to suck and lick my todger. I ran the tip of my tongue around the edge of her starfish before using it to tickle her actual arsehole.

I felt Gail’s lips slid off my dick...

“Shit that is so good” she groaned and then slurped my shaft back into her wet and warm mouth.

I treated her bum to a good ten-minute tongue bath before returning my attention to her delicious pussy.

I alternated my attention between licking up and down her thick fanny flaps to twiddling her clit. As I did so my hands mauled her big bum. I could feel her big soft tits against my abs as she slid back and forth against me, grinding her cunt onto my visage.

Her clit was obviously sensitive, so I latched onto it and started to suck on it as my tongue traced a pattern over it. That must have sparked something in Gail as she was soon gobbling on my knob as a woman possessed.

Her head was bobbing up and down to the same rhythm as my sucks on her love nub. I knew I would last long but I was enthusiastic to make Gail reach her climax before I did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.