Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth - Cover

Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I did a good deed and got rewarded for it, and what a reward it was !!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I closed my eyes for a few seconds and only opened them when I felt the bed move. Gail had moved up beside me, she pushed her big, sumptuous body against me.

“So, was that okay for you Zak?” she asked as she played with my nipples. Her fingertips danced over their tips, making them grow hard. She leant over and licked then, leaving snail trails of saliva on my skin. I felt her teeth grazing over the tips of my nipples and I let out an involuntary shudder.

“That Gail was bloody amazing,” I told her and kissed her, tasting my seed on her lips. Now some blokes do not like that, but it does not bother me one bit.

The kiss turned into a snog and I soon had my hands up her dress and was mauling that big sexy ass of hers. I was digging my fingers into the firm flesh of her buttocks; she did have a great bum.

I wanted to see it, taste it, bite it, and play with its gorgeous flesh. I stood up and pulled Gail up as well. I turned her around and unzipped her summer dress, it fell to the floor, and she stepped out of it. Being the gent that I am I picked it up and hung it over the back of my bedroom chair.

She had a thong on white and lacy and a bra that was white and lacy as well. I knelt behind her, kissed, and licked each of her gorgeous buttocks in turn. As my mouth worked on them, I ran my hands up and down the strong firm flesh of her thighs. I licked around the curves of her bum cheeks and nibbled at her flesh.

My hands explored her sexy warm flesh, stroking, touching...

All the horse riding was good for her as her bum and legs were well sculptured and firm as fuck. I scraped my teeth over her alabaster bum cheeks, and she groaned. My hands ran up her thighs and I cupped her arse, squeezing and fondling her warm flesh.

“I want to feel you inside me Zak” she groaned, and she would but I wanted to taste her first.

I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her thong and slid it down over her smooth thighs; she held the bed as she stepped out of the tiny bit of fabric.

I stood up and unclipped her bra, slipping my hands around her. I pushed my hands under the cups of her substantial bra and cupped her huge tits. They felt heavy and firm in my hands. I felt her nipples rubbing on the palms of my hands as I cupped, fondled, and mauled her titties.

All the while Gail was letting out little whimpers of pleasure. I soon had her bra off, I pushed her face down on the bed, and I knelt between her thighs and started to kiss the nape of her neck, savouring the smell of her shampoo and her perfume. I kissed out along each shoulder and then headed down her back. I was soon kissing and licking the small of her back.

I slipped down the bed, so my head was level with her peachy buttocks, and I gave them a flurry of kisses and a few cheeky nibbles. They wobbled and tensed to my touch. I knelt up, grabbed a buttock in each hand, and gave them a good wobble.

Fuck, she had one sexy bum. I leaned in and licked up and down her arse crack. She gasped as I did so, she gasped, even more, when I pulled her buttocks apart and kissed and licked her arsehole.

I did not give her a chance to stop me, I opened her bum cheeks and ran my tongue around her arsehole and gave it a big kiss before lapping at it with my tongues tip.

“Wow that’s kind of...” she gasped, “kind of nice, no one has ever done that to me before”

I ran the tip of my tongue around the rim of her arsehole a few more times and then licked at her actual arsehole before I broke contact and she let out a little sigh. There is something really sexy, really personal about liking a lady’s arsehole. It’s something I love to do...

“You like it?” I asked and started to push my tongue into her ass ring, licking, kissing sucking...

“Oh, fuck yes yes yes I do” she groaned. I worked my tongue around her musky hole and then licked it some more. The moans and groans emitting from Gail’s lips were doing two things, firstly telling me she was getting into it, secondly turning me on end. My cock was now as hard as a rock.

I reached between her widespread legs and gently stroked the lips of her juice-covered tunnel. I stroked up and down her labia, traced the crease of her quim and gently rolled the tip of my finger over her clit. As I stroked her, she let out a series of ohhhs and Ahhhs.

I wanted to taste her, so I stood up and rolled her over, she looked stunning, her big tits bouncing around on her chest looked inviting but her shaven pussy looked more so.

I knelt beside her and dipped my head between her open thighs. I could smell her excitement and when I ran a flurry of kisses up her groove, I tasted it. I used my fingers to open her love lips and started to lick up and down her pussy. She was wet and she tasted amazing.

There were little pearls of her juice all over her pussy and spent a few minutes licking them up.

I was soon licking up her nectar as it started to ooze from her. I dipped the fingers of one hand into her pleasure pot and got them all nice and wet, coated with her sticky fluids.

I licked up and down her labia, taking them between my lips occasionally and pulling on them, at the same time my sticky fingers slid down between her butt cheeks and I used the lubricated digits to massage her arsehole. I did try to insert one, but she tensed up and I got the feeling she was not into that, so I held back and took my time, slowly stroking and massaging her ass.

“Oh my God Zak that feels amazing!” she sighed as I worked on her sex. I was licking, sucking, kissing for all I was worth.

My tongue was now driving in and out of her sticky wet honey pot. I used the fingers of my other hand to finger her clit and I was soon strumming that for all I was worth.

Gail was now panting, moaning, and groaning and filling the room with the noise and smell of sexual pleasure. I knew she was about to cum as my face was getting wetter and stickier.

I went about my work as if I were a man possessed, I love eating pussy. I love the taste, I love the smell, I love the heat, and I love the power it gives me. To test that power, I stopped licking...

“Oh, Shit please don’t stop ... eat my pussy baby” she groaned.

And I did, I dipped my head back between her luscious thighs and licked her harder and deeper; I alternated pace and depth, I tried soft laps and ferocious licks, I worked her pussy until she let out a grown loud enough to scare the birds in the trees outside my bedroom window.

“Oh Jesus!” she said, grabbing my head with her hands. Her fingers were gripping my head, directing me, showing me where she wanted to be licked. And lick her I did, long broad strokes alternating with brief little flicks.

Gail’s Body tensed up and I felt a gush of love juice again my tongue as her pussy creamed up and gave me the tastiest and thickest of her love juices.

“Oh, you dirty bastard!” she groaned, “You are a dirty fucker, eat my cunt “oh god I loved the way she swore.

For a posh bird, she could make a docker blush

“Oh, fuck Zak, eat me eat me your cunt” she groaned, “eat my cunt ... eat me eat me, please”

I just loved her pussy; it was so smooth, soft, and plump; I could lick it forever. As I worked my tongue in and out of her, I could feel her hips moving below me and every now and then, she would lift off the bed.

“Mm-mmm, don’t stop,” Gail whispered, “Please God don’t stop,”

I worked my fingers harder on her clit, harder and faster and at the same time I forced my tongue deep into her velvety love tunnel and tongue fucked her. Her second climax rocked the bed as well as her. She exploded in a whirlwind of groans and whimpers; her pussy once again was soaked with a coating of her female essence. An essence that smelt and tasted divine, it tasted so divine I tried to suck up and swallow as much as I could.

Mm, mmm, yes, YES, OH my GOD, YES, umm, mmm,” she cried as she shuddered and shook.

I tried to eat her some more, but she grabbed my head and pushed me away.

“Shit that’s sensitive Zak” she laughed, “I have never had my pussy eaten so hard, so deep, or so thoroughly”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.