Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth - Cover

Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I did a good deed and got rewarded for it, and what a reward it was !!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

As soon as we got into the bedroom, I lay her down on the bed and knelt beside her, before kissing her on the lips. I was soon covering her neck and shoulders in a flurry of kisses as my right hand mauled her boobies, caressing, fondling, and squeezing the warm, firm breast flesh. Her nipples reacted as I tugged on them and there were soon standing out like organ stops.

I ran my lips over her boobs and latched onto one of her rubbery nubs. I twirled my tongue around it and then scraped my teeth over their sensitive tips. I swirled my tongue over her erect teats first one then the other, before circling the areola. Her titties were soon covered in a film of my saliva. All the time my lips were assaulting her nipples my hands fondled her hot firm boobs.

“So, do you like my big tits?” she asked. What a silly question I thought at the time.

“I love your fucking gorgeous tits.” I purred.

“Bite my nipples, honey,” she demanded, and I did as I was requested, I nibbled them I bit them I held them between my teeth and tugged on them and the more I did it the more she groaned. I was worried I might be a bit too brutal at times but the harder I treated her tits the more she moaned.

As I sucked, licked, and bit her nipples my hands mauled her firm tit flesh, they were heavy in my hands. As I feasted myself on her orbs, I could hear kaylee moaning and groaning. I slid one hand down over the swell of her belly and cupped her sex. It was already wet and felt hot to my touch. I wiggled two fingers inside her cunt and started to finger fuck her as nibbled her nipples.

“You’re making my pussy so wet babe.” Kaylee groaned as I worked on her body.

My fingers were soon coated with her juices and there was a squelching noise as my digits slid in and out of her tight love tunnel. I replaced the two digits with three and started to run them in and out of her tight pussy.

Her twat smelt so good I had to taste it, so I let my lips wander down over her stomach until they were hovering over her wet groove. I used my fingers to open her wide and ran the tip of my tongue up and down her velvety pussy. My nose was filled with the sweet sexy aroma of her sex and her excitement.

I dipped the tip of my tongue deep into her well and lapped at the nectar that was oozing from her.

As my tongue touched her pussy, Kaylee shuddered so strongly it was obvious she was getting off on my oral action. I licked up and down her groove, her juices were flowing freely, and boy did she taste good. I slurped up as much as good as I move up and down her pussy. I sucked her love lips into my mouth and tugged them gently. Every now and then, I would give her clit a few lashes when I reached the top of her groove.

Kaylee’s pussy was oozing juices as I licked up and down, big broad sweeps of my tongue. I opened her pussy wider and started to thrust my tongue in and out of her tunnel of love. I could feel Kaylee’s hand on the back of my head, holding me tight into her groin as I licked and lapped at her cunt.

As my tongue went about its work, I used the index finger of one hand to massage her clit, stroking it in little circular motions. I rubbed it soft and gently at first but soon I was working her little love bud harder and faster.

“Oh, fuck Zak eat me deeper please,” she groaned.

“You like that?” I asked between licks

“Hell yes.” She groaned and lifted her hips. I looked up at her and sucked my fingers, savouring the taste of her love juice.

“Mm-hmm, you do taste good,” I growled.

I started to lick up and down her shiny pussy lips, licking along her delicate folds, my fingers resumed their work, dancing over her clit as I licked, lapped, and sucked. As I worked on her pussy and her clit at the same time, she began to shudder; her body quivered and shook beneath me. I could feel it tensing up and her breathing was becoming louder and louder. The more she reacted the more I worked on her pussy.

“Your tongue feels so good, Zak.” she purred, and it made me licker longer and harder.

I worked my tongue deep into her pussy, it was getting wetter and hotter; I sucked up as much of her nectar as I could. She really did have a tasty quim.

“Oh Zak, you’re going to make me cum!” Kaylee Groaned so loudly the people in the next village must have heard her.

I lapped up and down her groove before thrusting my tongue into her, at the same time I applied the pad of my thumb to her clit and started massage it vigorously. I rubbed, stroked and massaged her love button and the sounds that emitted from Kaylee’s mouth soon told me I was doing the right thing Her first climax took me by surprise, I was face first in her quim when her hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed me so hard, I thought she was trying to get my whole head inside her. Then the room exploded in a cacophony of noise. She let out a low groan that led into a full blood scream.

Her hips were moving with the thrusts of my tongue. Her breathing was ragged, mingled with sighs and guttural sounds of pleasure.

“Zak ... oh yes. I am cumming. I’m Cumming!” she cried as I started to thrust my tongue into the pinkness of her pussy, I felt her reach down and wrap her fingers around my cock, she started to wank me as I ate her cunt.

“Yea yea yea OH fuck fuck fuck “she cried, “Ohhhhhhhhh fuck that’s...”

I increased the pressure of my fingers on her clit, my face was soaked with a fresh gush of her copious love juices, and her body was bouncing up and down on the bed. She was bouncing so much I was struggling to keep my tongue in her pussy.

I kept working on her quim until she begged me to stop, by this time my face was drenched, and my fingers were still with cramp.

I knelt up; Kaylee was biting her bottom lip and gazing up at the ceiling. Her hands were digging into the bedcovers; she had the most amazing glow about her. Her body was still twitching as her climax waned, she looked up at me and smiled the kind of smile that could make me go weak at the knees.

“Oh, Shit Zak I needed that “she purred. I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth.

“Oh, I do love tasting myself on a man’s lips,” she giggled. I lay down beside her and took her in my arms; it felt good holding her close.

We lay together for a few minutes before she slid her hand down between us and gripped my semi-erect organ.

“Do you want to fuck me Zak?” she asked with a giggle.

“Oh yes please,” I said, she rolled over and was soon on her hands and knees, and I do love a girl that knows what she wants. She wiggled her big fleshy ass at me. It was an invitation that I took with gusto.

I knelt on the bed, behind her and taking my cock in my hand, I rubbed it up and down her wet pussy. Then I ran my fingers up and down her wet labia before I eagerly licked her juices from her hand.

“Please don’t tease me, Zak,” she moaned. Her voice was hoarse and sounded as sexy as hell.

I entered her from behind, sliding my cock as deep into her vagina as it would go; I was balls deep in her in one smooth movement. I held it deep inside her savouring the moment and the pleasure of being deep inside such a sexy woman.

I started to fuck her with slow and gentle strokes. Kaylee’s tight cunt gripped and squeezed my throbbing todger as I ran it in and out, deeper, and harder, in and out, in and out.

Thwack, thwack thwack ... the noise of my hips banging off her was so erotic.

Every now and then, I pulled my cock out and started moving with slow, shallow strokes, revelling in the feel of her incredibly tight quim around my shaft. I changed the angle of my hips and my cock and that brought forth a new tirade of whimpers.

I grabbed her hips and used them to give me more leverage as I drove my dick deep and hard into her tunnel of love. Long slow deep strokes, in and out. In and out; in and out.

Kaylee started moaning instantly, taking deep breaths, and letting out little grunts every time I bottomed out into her. I was controlled at first and took my time. Slow deep strokes, my stomach bouncing gently off her buttocks.

It did not take long for my urges to take over, I wanted to go slow and easy, but I could not resist. I drove into her harder and harder until I was slamming my cock deep into her, her buttocks were soon bouncing around as I fucked her harder and harder. The sound of flesh pounding off flesh echoed around the room.

“Oh my God!” She wailed, as I slammed my dick into her, every now and then I pulled my cock out and drove back into tight velvety pussy.

In and out...

“Oh, that’s Zak” she sighed, “So bloody good” deeper and harder...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.