Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth - Cover

Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I did a good deed and got rewarded for it, and what a reward it was !!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I heard nothing back from the gorgeous Gail the following weekend, and I went to work the following week, as normal, thinking it would be nice just to get my head down and just get some work done. The weekend had been exciting but maybe too exciting.

Our Monday morning meetings always bored the tits off me. I tried to listen to the company accountant bleat on about, creditors debtors, budgets, and cash flow, but it was mind-numbing. He could make a two-hour meeting last for a day, or perhaps it just felt like a day!

I headed out at lunchtime to grab a sandwich; I always tried to eat out in the local park when the sun was out, and to be fair here in England we get so little sun, so it is always best to make the most of it. I went to a local deli and I picked up a BLT sandwich, with a takeaway coffee and then walked down to the local park.

I found an empty park bench then settled down to eat lunch and clear my head. I had just finished eating when a voice called out to me. I looked up, it was PC Bailey, all kitted up for a day on the beat, stab vest, baton, pepper spray etc.

And OMG, she looked stunning. I felt my cock stirring in my boxer shorts as she walked toward me.

“Hi Zak, I thought it was you” she smiled. It was a smile that could stop traffic.

“Hello PC Bailey, how are you,” I said and stood up,

“Please it’s Kaylee unless the sarg appears,” she said with a laugh and sat down, I sat down next to her.

“So how are you keeping?” I asked

“I am fine thanks, and you?” she replied her voice carried a concerned tone,

“I was a bit shook up on Saturday, but I am okay now thanks,” I told her.

“That’s good, “she said with a smile, “So have you had an update about Gemma?”

“No, her mother said she would call me, but I guess she is too busy,” I told her.

“Yea I guess so,” Kaylee said, and I was sure she about to say something else when her police radio burst into life. The way it crackled made me jump out of my seat She got up from the bench walked a few steps away from me and turned her back to me. I heard her say a few words into the police radio and then she turned back to me.

“I am so sorry Zak, I have to go, a shoplifter is making a nuisance of himself in the town centre,” she said with a wink.

“Okay you go get him Robbo cop,” I laughed, and she gave me a cheeky wink.

“Will do, so tell me are you at home around seven this evening? She asked.

“Yes, I can be “I replied.

“Good I have a few questions to ask you, is it okay if I pop by?” she smiled and with a smile like that how could I refuse. My heart fluttered a little it was such an engaging and sexy smile. Plus I was as horny as hell and the idea of a bit of fun with the sexy police lady had my juices flowing.

“Of course, it is,” I said.it was more than okay for her to pop around any time she liked.

“That’s brilliant, I will see you later,” she said and with that, she was gone running off into the town. I watched her cute ass until she was out of sight.

I left work around four-thirty that afternoon and was home by five o’clock, I had a good tidy up, filled the dishwasher and then went upstairs and had a shave and a long shower. After getting dressed, I started to prepare some pasta for my dinner.

The doorbell rang at a six-thirty, I opened the door expecting to see PC Bailey, but the woman in front of me was dressed to kill. She had on a summer dress that showed off her curves, hair pulled back into a ponytail and high heels.

“Hi Zak, sorry I am early,” she said.

Now Kaylee Bailey looked stunning in uniform but looked even better out of it if you know what I mean. I got a hint of a nice cleavage and the little view of a pair of very sexy legs.

“Wow, sorry I didn’t recognise you without your uniform,” I blurted out.

“I bet you say that to all the girls” she laughed; I noticed she had a bottle of wine in one hand but no laptop.

“Please come on in,” I said, and I led her into the kitchen, she handed me the bottle, I notice that she had the most amazing perfume on, and my heart raced. This had to be more than a visit to get more details about the accident.

My head was full of naughty thoughts To be honest, I had had a bit of dry spell, it was over six months since my last sexual experience, and I was, to put it simply, gagging for a shag.

“I thought I would bring a bottle as I am not on duty,” she said as she sat down, “I hope that’s okay?”

“Yes, that’s lovely, look I was about to eat, would you care to join me, “I asked, my head was in a bit of a whirl.

“Only if you have enough,” she said, “I don’t want to leave you short”

“No, it’s fine, it’s just pasta with mushrooms and salad,” I smiled.

I had done plenty as I was going to take some to work the following day, I laid out another place setting in front of Kaylee.

“So, are you allowed a glass of wine as you are off duty PC Bailey? “I enquired.

“I think one would be okay,” she said with a smile.” But as I am off duty its Kaylee. Please”

“Okay Kaylee,” I said with a wink, I placed the bowl of salad on the table, then the pasta and some garlic bread.

“Please just help yourself Kaylee! “and she did, filling her bowl with pasta and a good helping of salad. I do like a girl with a good appetite for food and for...

I let her finish before helping myself. Then I poured two glasses of wine and we clinked glasses.

She tucked in and after a few minutes stopped and sipped her wine, it was nice to share a meal with someone as sexy as PC Bailey was.

“Now that Zak is great pasta, “she said and helped herself to more salad.

“So, Pc ... sorry Kaylee, you said you had some questions for me? “I enquired.

She took another couple of seconds before she said anything, then she blushed before answering.

“No, to be honest, I just wanted to see you again,” she said and looked into my eyes.

“Okay, that’s good because I wanted to see you again!” I gushed and blushed at the same time.

Then there was a strange silence before we both started to eat again. It just seemed the natural thing to do!

“So, your job must be a challenge at times,” I asked, and she smiled at me.

“Yes, but it’s fun as well!” she said with a cheeky grin.

Then she told me about some of the things she had to deal with on a day-to-day basis. Some of the stories she told me were funny, some were sad, and some were just downright scary.

We finished eating and I swilled the crockery before putting them in the dishwasher. I offered to open another bottle of wine, but she said she would prefer a cup of tea, and that was fine for me. I wanted to keep a clear head.

We moved into the lounge and I put some music on the hi-fi, it was nice just to sit and chat about life and before we realised it was ten o’clock. Kaylee who actually noticed how late it was.

“Wow, look at the time, I guess I should make a move,” she said, although there was a tone to her voice that made me think she did not want to go.

I stood up and she did the same, stepping closer to me. I reached down and took her hand in mine and she stepped in and kissed me, it was a nice kiss, no, it was a great kiss. It started soft and gentle but had soon developed into a steamy, passionate snog.

My hands roamed down her back and I cupped her big firm buttocks.

I pulled away from her.

“Kaylee...” I started to say but she put her fingers to my lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.