Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth - Cover

Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I did a good deed and got rewarded for it, and what a reward it was !!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

We both got wedding invitations six months later and decided we should go.

The food would be good, and we had both become very friendly with Gemma and Toby. The wedding was a big country house. We booked a room, and both bought new outfits for the day.

It was strange to see some familiar faces. Gail was there with her husband, Eric; she kissed me on the cheek but he turned away when I offered him a handshake. She mouthed the word sorry and they went to mingle with other guests.

PC Bailey was there with her new chap, a huge guy that was obviously a cop and she blushed when we met. She told me she had been transferred to CID and was doing well by all accounts.

The wedding was a grand affair, the food was indeed amazing, and the free bar was welcomed by one and all. The great and the good of the county were all there.

Sarah and I had a great time, we danced all night and had a ball. It was during the last dance of the night. A nice slow smoochie number that I asked Sarah a question, a question she said yes to...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.