Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth - Cover

Never Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I did a good deed and got rewarded for it, and what a reward it was !!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The following morning, she woke me with a smile and handjob. I gasped as she grabbed my cock and she let out a little giggle.

“You like? “She sighed.

“Oh, I like a lot” I replied She stroked her hand up and down my shaft, all the time she was looking me in the eye, a look of pure lust on her face. She caressed up to the tip and then slid back down to the base and her fingers danced over my balls.

The room was hot and stunk of sex. We had tried everything last night, we had fucked, shagged ridden all night. The things she liked I liked and the things I liked she liked. We had made each other cum, we had made each other moan, groan sigh and whimper and we had both fallen asleep sated. We had swapped spit and we had swapped bodily fluids...

And as I woke to feel her tugging me back to an erect state, I knew she was a keeper.

“I want to get on top...” she said her voice was full of need, full of passion My hands reached for her and pulled her to me, she was soon straddling me, her hand reached around and grabbed my hard cock and rubbed it up and down her sex. She was already wet, and I could feel my bell end sliding up and down her pussy lips.

My hands were cupping her big full titties, my fingers found her nipples. She rubbed the tip of my cock into her pussy and sank onto it with a deep sigh. It felt good to have her sitting on me, my dick buried deep in her love tunnel.

She just sat there for a few minutes, then she started to rock back and forth, grinding herself down onto my cock. My hands fondled her big tits, her big brown eyes gazed down at me.

The feeling of her riding me was amazing, the way we worked herself down onto my cock was driving me insane. My hands slipped from her boobs to her hips, her own hands replaced mine on her jugs. There is something very sexy about a woman massaging her own boobs.

Her movements became more frenetic, the look on her face needier and her eyes were glazing over. I was not sure I would be able to shoot a load up her, the previous evening’s marathon sex session had, I was sure, left the well dry. I younger man might be able to keep going day and night but at my age, that was not going to happen.

Back and forth she rocked. My hands on her hips tried to determine the pace but she was a woman on a mission, she was soon lifting and dropping onto my hard cock, driving me deeper into her love tunnel.

The sensations that were emanating from my cock were amazing

“Oh God, that feels so Good!” Sarah purred, “That feels so fucking good!

Her hips were driving down onto my cock, her big tits bouncing around in front of my eyes.

“That’s bloody amazing” I groaned. My eyes were glued to her big titties as the danced around her chest, her huge berry brown nipples focused my eyes.

Sarah leaned backwards, her hands on my knees as my cock plunged in and out of her pussy. I looked down and I could see my cock sliding in and out of her gorgeous black pussy.

I licked the fingers of my right hand and started to strum her clit as she rode me. My fingers strummed her, stroked her, massaged her.

“Ahhhhh yes “she moaned, “Ahhhhh yes that’s it that’s it!”

I worked harder at her love button, and the look on her face told me what I was doing was working its magic on her. Her eyes were closed, she was biting her lip and she was chanting over and over again...

“I’m going to come “she sighed

“I’m going to come “she moaned

“I’m going to come “she groaned

“I’m going to come “she whimpered Then she came with a grunt that turned into a growl, my groin was flooded with her juices as she exploded. She tensed up and then she went floppy as her climax washed over in a series of convulsions.

“oh, fuck me that’s...” she groaned, “that’s so fucking good!”

I kept strumming her clitty until she batted my hand away...

“Oh, sorry that’s so sensitive right now,” she said and leaned down to kiss me, a soft sensual kiss.

Her breasts pressed against my chest as we kissed, her nipples hard against my skin.

“Oh, that was amazing” I purred when she broke the kiss.

“But you didn’t cum babe,” she said as she nibbled my earlobe.

“that’s cool Sarah we have all day,” I told her, and I meant it, I could easily spend all day in bed with this gorgeous lady.

“Are you sure” I was, and I told her, so We lay in bed for half an hour before Sarah got up and made coffee which we drank in bed and chatted about everything and nothing. Around noon we took a shower together and then Sarah made lunch.

We sat in her dining room eating and listening to music. After the meal, I washed the dishes and she dried them and then we had coffee. We sat for an hour, letting the meal settle down and just chatting about life and stuff.

After coffee, she took me by the hand and led me wordlessly to her bedroom.

“This afternoon is all about you, “she said and kissed me gently, “all about what you would like to do”

“Why...” I started to say but she interrupted me

“Because you’re a very special man and I want to please you,” she said and bit my earlobe gently She pushed me onto the bed and undressed before me, her clothes were dropped to the floor until she was naked before me. I stripped off and pulled her onto the bed.

Her body made me gasp; she was not a skinny bird, but she was toned. Her big boobs drew me in, I was soon sucking on them, fondling them, licking, and suckling her nipples. The tip of my tongue left snail trails around her berry brown nipples as they ran around them in ever-decreasing circles.

“Bite them babe ... please bite them” she purred as my tongue flicked over the tips of her teats.

I griped one of her nipples between my teeth and gently tugged on it, chewing on it slightly as I did so. The flesh was hard but rubbery and it felt good in my mouth.

“Oh, my Lord that feels good” she growled, at the same time my teeth switched from left nipple to right nipple.

My fingers fluttered over her firm belly and I was soon massaging her pubic mound, my fingers entered her, and she sighed. My digits delved around, feeling, stroking, and prodding her sex. My cock was hard, and I wanted to bury it deep inside her, but I also wanted to lick her cute little pussy...

I kissed down over her navel and buried my face between her legs

“Hey Mr, this afternoon was about your pleasure,” she said as I rained fluttering kisses all over her pubic mound.

“Trust me this is what I want right now,” I said and returned to kissing up and down the groove of her sex. She opened her legs wider, whether she did this consciously or unconsciously I did not care as Her pussy was completely exposed and open to me.

I used my fingers to open her petals wide, allowing my tongue access to the soft pink flesh of her quim. She was already very wet, and I sucked up as much of her nectar as I could, swallowing down the thick, delicious liquid. As I licked, lapped, and sucked on her pussy flesh the fingers of my right hand searched for her clitty and I was soon gently and slowly strumming it.

“Oh, that’s feels so good babe” she groaned as my fingers and lips worked harder and harder on her pussy. I knew she was getting turned on, my face was getting wetter and wetter. Her juices flowed freely as I worked my tongue into her love tunnel, tongue fucking her, as I thrust the broad tip of my tongue in and out of her quim, in and out ... in and out and each inward thrust was met with a sigh that escaped from Sarah’s lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.