Find Me a Hot Wife! - Cover

Find Me a Hot Wife!

Copyright© 2019 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A bizarre request from his good friend Lionel sets Harvey Rosenbaum on a strange journey of self-discovery, as he realizes that some men really do want the unthinkable and the best way to help them is to give them what they want.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Size  

Rosa met me at the door of my townhouse with a steamy kiss that she then planted on Li as well. Li had just finished eating both Lola and Katie out, so he definitely tasted and smelled of their pussy juice. What was more, it was evident that his night of oral servitude was far from over. He had sucked my cock a bit, too, which was a real adjustment for me, especially since I enjoyed it a bit more than I anticipated.

“Mmm ... you taste just like pussy, as I hoped. Very good. Just be sure to keep that dick in your pants until or unless we want it out. This is going a little wilder than you expected your first date with me to go, and strictly speaking, it’s not much of a date at all. That’s okay. We can have a proper date tomorrow night, with you pampering me and everything. Tonight, well, tonight’s whatever Harvey and I want ... and maybe Lola, given her name,” Rosa told Li, but with a little teasing added for Lola’s benefit.

Lola blushed as much as her complexion allowed her, which wasn’t that much. I had already fucked her several strokes, during which Li went down on Katie. Then we swapped to let me screw Katie again while he ate Lola out. Between a few of the strokes, yes, that was when Li sucked my dick a bit.

“I take it that you four have been ... very busy indeed. He’s stuck to using his mouth, I hope and trust, like a good cuck?” Rosa inquired of us.

“Yep. Kept it in his pants, as you say. Nice bulge to show for it, too,” I told Rosa, even as she knelt to take my cock in her mouth.

“Mmm ... yummy ... make sure to suck him like this, Li. Suck him just like this. He’s a Dom, a Master. He gets to have his cock sucked, you know. He’s a free agent, if you will. You, on the other hand, will only get it sucked when others wish it to be sucked. Primarily me. And it will happen, babe. It will, okay, papi? Just on my terms,” Rosa demanded while each of the four guests in my house now took turns sucking my hard and throbbing prick.

“Harvey’s cock is awesome, that’s for sure,” Katie spoke up, having just left the john minutes ago to join the other three.

“I love it ... especially tasting of your juices and mine!’ Lola agreed before she took me deep inside her mouth for her next turn.

“I could suck his dick all night long, really! I always could, truth be told! He could keep cumming and I would keep sucking ... and licking his big, thick, circumcised prick! I could certainly share it with the likes of you guys! Come on, pull your weight, Li, dear,” Rosa slurped on my cock.

Then my ex-wife held Li’s head down to make sure that he deep-throated me, too. It was apparent to me that she wanted to fully explore her fantasy of making her man suck the same guy off as herself. She wanted them to service me as a couple, both of them focused on my pleasure, not hers or his. She also wanted Li to get more used to fellating men, as it would obviously be part of their sex lives as a hotwife/cuckold marriage. We were all now very much in the great wide open here, with no road map and no real awareness of what was sure to happen next.

This teamwork of giving me head continued for several more minutes, making me very hard indeed. I was about ready to burst, or so it felt, and if that was true for me, I could only guess how Li felt. Even so, he concentrated on sucking me off instead of trying to get any kind of relief at all. He obediently sucked my dick whenever Rosa, Katie, and Lola didn’t. It was truly intense pleasure and heady wine to have four different people take turns sucking my cock repeatedly.

“I’m gonna cum all over someone’s face now. Who wants it? Who wants the load?” I blurted now, determined to assert my dominance in a way that was inescapable and undeniable.

“Him! Cum all over my cuck’s face! Make it clear to all what a cuck he really is! Do it, Li! Let your buddy cum all over your face! Then I will take a few pics to capture such a glorious moment in our new relationship!” Rosa urged me and I did just that for a first, getting a kick out of blasting his face with my spunk.

Rosa rushed to photograph the sight of her new boyfriend, my own buddy, with a man’s jizz splattered all over his face for the first time ever. Then she licked up every drop of my cum from Li’s face like a cat lapping up milk, winking at me as she did so. She followed this up by slipping her fiance a snowball kiss to drive home the point.

“Oh, damn ... wow, I came a lot. I’m gonna take a little bit of time to recharge, ladies. Feel free to play with each other as you wish. Or with Li as Rosa wishes,” I encouraged the girls now, making them giggle.

“In that case, whip it out, honey!” Rosa didn’t wait for a response before pulling Li up and unzipping his pants, “this is your lucky day, but whichever girl gets your load, you have to accept the snowball from her. Are we clear?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.