Those Eyes the Sequel. Are There Any Faithful Women - Cover

Those Eyes the Sequel. Are There Any Faithful Women

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The life and times of Jake and Janet Pepper ate back. They live in the fast lane, trying to keep their marriage together. Jake just cannot seem to find a faithful woman. What is it about Jake that draws women that can't keep their legs closed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Debbie

We got in his Porsche and he made a phone call. He said, it’s me. Get Miss SMJ ready to take out. I thought what’s Miss SMJ? He called Janet. I heard him say, can you have the kids picked up. I’m going to be out of town until tomorrow. He said Thanks and hung up. I said if we are going out, I need to change. Jake said, I will take you by your house to change and you will need a bathing suit and some casual clothes. If you want to go out tonight, you might bring a dress, heels, etc ... I looked at him curiously. I knew very little about Jake Pepper, other than that he’s a PI. After he didn’t call back after our dinner that night, I chalked it up to bad luck and sadly gave up on him.

When we arrived at my house, I asked him to come in while I gathered up my clothes. I went to my bedroom and started picking out my outfits. Then ... I had an idea. I called to Jake, could you help me a minute, please. I heard him say, sure, baby, what can I help yo ... stopping in mid sentence, I heard OMG. When he came in my room, I was laying down on the bed, with only nude sheer stockings and my 5 inch clear mules on. My glossy red toe nails were shining through the toes of my stockings. I raised a stocking clad foot toward him showing him my swollen clit and glistening labia. He slipped my mule off of my foot and brought my stocking clad toes to his lips. I said, I’m so wet, baby, I tweaked my nipples as he stood frozen. I said your overdressed for this party, Jake. He shed his clothes. It was then I saw it, his beautiful penis hanging long and proud between his legs. He put my foot on his shoulder and stepped between my legs. He laid his body on top of mine and began kissing me. He then sucked my nipples while he stroked my legs. Jake, Jake, please baby, fuck me ... put it in me. I felt his maleness touch my labia as the swollen glans penetrated my slick canal. He got almost halfway in me before I came. I squeezed his cock with my Kegel toned muscles and all but passed out with an intense orgasm. He pushed inside me up to my my cervix. He began fucking me with a steady rhythm while looking into my eyes. I was in heaven. God, Those Eyes. He was in me. My body was shaking. We made love. No other words for it. I felt him swell inside me. He says, Debbie, I’m gonna cum. I said it’s ok, Sweetheart, cum inside me, fill me with your semen. That’s when I felt the first strong spasm inside me, then the warmth of his semen flowing into my womb. It was followed by 2, 3... 8 more spasms coating my insides with his precious spunk. He was sucking my toes as he dribbled the remainder of his sperm in me. When he pulled out of me, I squirted a huge stream of girl juice all over us, I had never done that in my life. He was still kissing my toes and foot which was a first for me also. I didn’t know my feet and toes could be such a turn on for a guy. Note to self, he loves my toes. Keep them suckable. I loved it. As I laid there beside him, I could feel his cum seeping into every crease and crevice inside me. I leaned over his body and took his cock in my mouth, licking the shaft cleaning the semen and girl cum off of it.

Jake

WOWWWW, who was that masked woman that just rocked my world. I looked at Debbie as she sucked my cock into her throat. I said Baby, that was awesome. She said, no Jake WE were awesome. I’ve got a pussy full of your sperm in me to prove it. Jake, I’ve never been so satisfied. Well maybe there is one way. You can put another load of your precious cum on top of that one which would leave me walking funny at work tomorrow.

I said get dressed Debbie, our evening has only begun. I drove toward the pier. As we drove, she said, Honey, is there a Victoria’s Secret nearby? I said why? She took my hand and pulled her dress up. She placed it on her panty covered crotch. I said, Debbie, my God, you’ve soaked through. My fingers were covered in white cum and girl juice. She took my fingers and licked them clean. I almost came in my pants. She said, you see? I’m gonna need more panties. You left my pussy leaking and I’m already a mess down there. I said sure, Baby. We stopped at a mall and she did some shopping while I looked around at boating gear trying to make the swelling in my pants go down. She came back with three bags of what I assume are her necessities. As we drove up to the anchored yachts, she remarked, so this is how the rich folks live, taking in the view of lined up yachts. She said where are we going, Jake. I took her by the hand and walked toward Miss SMJ. As we stepped on board, Donna greeted us, Debbie looked at me. I said Donna, make sure Ms. Davis is at home. She said, yes, sir. The Captain is awaiting your order to leave the harbor. I picked up the phone and said, we can head out, Captain. The engines roared to life and we headed seaward.

Debbie

I can’t believe this, I thought to myself. It must be his yacht. We’ve never discussed money but he does drive a Porche. Then I said first things first. I said Donna, could you show me to my room. She said, your and Mr. Peppers room is right this way. We entered a gorgeous stateroom. I sat my bags down and just took it all in. I picked out a new pair of panties and went to the restroom, which I learned later, is called the “head”. I slid my cum soaked panties off and wiped the cum off my labia, clit and mons. He put so much in me, I knew I would have to change again. I can’t say when I’ve felt more like a desired, sensuous woman than I have in the past 4 hours. I changed and found Jake watching the ocean as we headed out to sea. I said, how far are we going, Jake. He said to the Bahamas. I said Baby, I have to work tomorrow. I can’t go to the Bahamas he said, I’ve taken care of that, you had some urgent personal business to take care of and that you would be back Tuesday and this is Wednesday. I said, my Sup will be pissed. He said, Don’t worry, Honey, your Administrator is a good friend. You have stroke you didn’t know about. He was laughing. I thought to myself. WHO is this man? I stood there on the deck with the wind in my face watching the man I was rapidly falling for, knowing he was still in love with his ex wife. I knew I needed to talk to him yet I just didn’t want to spoil this vision I had of me and him ... together, all the time. He came over to me and put his arm around me. I nuzzled into him. It felt so natural. It felt so natural when he was inside me, like that was where I was supposed to be. I whispered under my breath, I love you, Jake.

Jake.

I love being with Debbie. She is so down to earth and easy to be with. Not to mention, the sexiest woman I have ever been with besides Janet who is a beast under the sheets. I don’t think Janet has a match on the planet in that respect. If she could have limited herself to one dick, we would have had a perfect marriage. When the trust is gone, what is left. I figure soon as she is able to use her foot, that she will be back in play. She’s still a rich, beautiful woman. Many men’s wet dream, faithful or not. But Debbie, she is the pretty girl next door every guy fantasizes about. Pretty, built, desirable in every way, and mentally STABLE. Laughing to myself. I walked up to her and put my arm around her as we cut through the water with the wind in our face. She melted into me. I thought I heard, I love you.

Donna came out and informed us that dinner was served in the dining room. I said, thanks, Donna and we went inside. We sat across from each other and I noticed her staring into my eyes. I said, something you want to know, Ms. Davis? She said, matter of fact there is, Mr. Peppers. She said, Please start at the beginning. I said ok, but the Readers Digest version, ok? She said ok, Jake.

As we ate, I informed her of my life. I started with my military service as an Army Ranger to becoming a Police Officer. I related the Susan Jamison saga and how she had saved my life. Debbie said, I see now, Miss SMJ? SMJ Investigations? It comes together now. I said yes, Susan Marie Jamison. When her dad, the Senator got me fired from my law enforcement job, Susan sued the city unknown to me at the time since I had left town. She won a large settlement on my behalf and placed in an account for me. I only found out about it after she was killed. It had grown to $7 million when I visited the bank. She had also left me her whole estate in her will. Also unknown to me. She left me $300 million. Susan said OMG. I said, yeah, my thoughts too at the time. I became a PI and with my military skills became a Personal Protection Officer. She asked me if have had to use those skills. I said I did. in combat and unfortunately, I had to kill the men that killed Susan and wounded Janet at the airport that day. Janet was my client with benefits at the time but I had been noncommittal to Janets efforts to make us more. So we had been apart for some time when she was shot. Also unknown to me at the time, one of my potent little soldiers had won the race to her little egg in her womb as she was pregnant with Little Jake. The day of the shooting, I had not seen Susan in over 5 years. It just all came together at the airport that day.

Anyway, after the dust cleared, it took a 6 months pregnant Janet to find me. She just showed up at the villa one day, with a story and a swollen belly saying the child was mine. Even though she had been having sex with this, Jim Flowers, she swore the baby was mine and sure enough, he is. Janet and I were married then Amy came along. Janet was a great wife and mom, right up until she went back to work. She was gone more than she was home. I became both mom and dad. Then, I saw her on TV in Paris at a fashion show with a man. They did everything but pass the faithful wife test. JJ saw them kiss on TV. Debbies mouth was wide open. She said, I would never have believed it. Anyway, that was only a drop in the bucket. That evening, her old flame, Jim Flowers had stalked her to her hotel and smooth talked her into a drink and dancing. Even gave her his room key, which she took. He had a major sexual influence on her and in the middle of the night, she went to his room where Flowers and another couple were going to have sex. Unfortunately, Janet lost control and joined in. Both men had sex with her as well as the woman. She was basically their cum dump all night. You might ask, how I knew. I had one of my teams keep her under discrete surveillance when she was traveling. They gave me the blow by blow. Debbie said, why didn’t you stop it? I said why? It was her choice. Trust is very important to me as is fidelity. If I couldn’t trust her when she was traveling, we wouldn’t have much of a marriage. I give it, I expect it back In return. Well, as you know as her caretaker after the accident, one of them had impregnated her that night. I divorced her. To show me she had changed, she sold her company and started trying to win her motherhood back with the kids. Janet is worth in excess of $10 billion. I’m a pauper compared to her wealth? She has made every effort to get me to forgive her and be a couple again. I forgave her but I will never forget that she let another man, a stranger yet, knock her up. That’s a dealbreaker for me. While trying to be an at least caring ex husband, she brought you and me together. Thank you Janet for that. End of story.

Debbie said. WOW! Jake, that’s quite a story. Yep ... and that’s the condensed version. How about you?

Debbie

I came from a wonderful home. My mom and dad love each other dearly, still do. They live in London, England where I was born. I have dual citizenship. I haven’t seen them in 5 years. Work and money have kept me grounded. It’s not cheap to go to London. I smiled ... go ahead. I went to nursing school and became a nurse. I was young and stupid. Got married to a serial wife beater. He put me in the hospital twice. Broken wrist, broken leg and ribs, internal injuries ... she said, Jake? With tears in her eyes, she said I can’t have babies. He ruptured my ovaries which resulted in a partial hysterectomy at 30 years old. Jake came around the table, picked me up and took me to the sofa. He sat us down and held me in his arms. Where has this man been all my life. Anyway, I completed my nursing degree with a BS in nursing and a MBA in hospital admin. Jake said, wow ... smart as well as beautiful. I’ve been at Mercy for 6 years working toward that Admin position. I said then ... YOU come in and turn my very calm, sedate, non committed life upside down. Jake asked, any other gentlemen on you life? I said I have not been without a date regularly and yes, In the spirit of honesty, I’ve had sex with a couple of them. I said there are several, one in particular that I see a lot of. He says he’s in love with me. But I’m not there yet. Jake said, yet? So that means he’s still got a shot? I said I dunno, Jake, so many things are happening right now. I know I’m having some real feelings for you and I think you are for me. Jake said, let’s take it slow and see where it goes. I’m still dealing with Janet as you know, so give me a little leeway until I can sort that out. Ok? I said, Deal! Mr. Pepper. I said, you’re not going to put a team on me, are you, Mr. Pepper. If you feel unsafe and you want it, I certainly would, but not to spy on you haven’t given me any indication you want to be exclusive so you’re still on the market til you tell me differently. I said, I see,.hmmmmmm.

It was dusk and the sun was setting. We had moved to the lounge area having a drink. Jake had a beer. I said, Jake, my toes are cold. I placed my feet in his lap. He unbuckled the ankle straps and removed my sandals. He enclosed my toes in his hands. I felt the warmth. He brought my right foot to his lips and put my toes in his mouth. He ran his tongue underneath them and sucked them. I said, God, Jake that drives me crazy. I didn’t know my toes were so sexually sensitive. He said they are too pretty to let get cold. He picked me up again and carried me into the stateroom. He slowly undressed me then himself and we stepped in the shower together. He washed me, kissed me, he took my nipple into his mouth and drove me crazy, stroking my clit with his fingers. I had my hand around his gorgeous cock, slowly stroking it. I could feel the slick pre cum oozing from the tip as he rubbed it against my slit. By the time we got out of the shower, I was about to gush every where. He laid me down at the end of the bed as he stood at the end looking down at me. He pushed his engorged manhood deep inside me. I gasped as he bottomed out in me. He said you are beautiful Debbie Davis. I said, Fuck me, Jake ... give me every drop of your semen. He slowly let his cock work its magic on my pussy. It hit me suddenly. OH! OH! Jake, I’m cummming, don’t stop, OHHHG FUCCKK. I clamped my legs around him as my orgasm took my breath away. He just held his penis balls deep in me while I came. He started fucking me again, I knew I was gonna cum again. Jake, Don’t Stop Baby, I’m there as I groaned and arched my pelvis driving him even deeper in me. I heard him say, OH God and then a warm flood deep, deep, in me. I felt at least 6 strong ejaculations in me then 6 more minor ones as he spent himself in me. I was full. We lay there with him on top of me panting. I watched as he slowly pulled his manhood out of me. As the big glans popped out, there was a long stringer of thick white cum still connecting the tip to inside me. He took his cock in his had and rubbed the cum up and down my slit and over my clit. I squirted all over his big dick and nut sack. He picked up my 115 pound body again and put the covers over me. He laid down beside me, spooning me as we drifted off to sleep. About 2 in the morning, I awoke to thunder and rain pelting the roof. I saw the lightning flash through the window, I was a little scared. Jake pulled me close and said it’s alright, Doll, just a little thunderstorm as I felt his erect penis enter me from behind. I lifted my leg like a bitch in heat giving him full access to my cum filled hole. Just like a knife thru hit butter, he was all the way in me. I heard myself moaning, Take Me, Baby. I felt my toes curl as I came on his cock. Then I felt the warm wetness of his second load fill my womb. I was in heaven as the lightning flashed and the thunder roared.

We spent two wonderful days in Nassau swimming snorkeling, dining, and fucking at least twice a day. Then we had to start back.

Jake

It’s been a wonderful trip with Debbie. She has kept me drained. My poor balls are shriveled up but her pussy’s cum gauge has said full the whole trip. I have developed very strong feelings for her. I know I want more. We docked, Debbie thanked the Captain and Donna for a great time. She’s so gracious. As we stepped off the boat, I saw her touch the name on the back of the yacht. I heard her say, thank you Susan.

As I was driving her home, she laid her head on my shoulder and said, I don’t want this day to end, Jake. I walked her to her door and kissed her long and deep. She said thank you for the best days that I can remember. I said ... I’ll see you soon, Sweetheart. Better go check on my kids.

I walked in the hospital for my shift the next day and saw my two shift co workers looking at me. Jill said, OMG, Janet!i said what? She said you got that look ... I said what look? Jill broke out laughing and said, that fresh fucked look. It’s all over you. I came back at her. I said this not all that’s all that’s all over me, it’s still IN me too and strolled by them grinning. Jill said Tramp. I said Slut. We all broke out laughing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.