Those Eyes the Sequel. Are There Any Faithful Women - Cover

Those Eyes the Sequel. Are There Any Faithful Women

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The life and times of Jake and Janet Pepper ate back. They live in the fast lane, trying to keep their marriage together. Jake just cannot seem to find a faithful woman. What is it about Jake that draws women that can't keep their legs closed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Janet

I went to my room and took off my soaked panties from Jacques sucking my toes in the limo and feeling Jim’s hardened cock through his slacks. I was more aroused than I had been in months. I dropped my dress, unsnapped my garter belt and rolled my stockings off my feet. I took off my rings and placed them on the night stand. The lace stocking tops were wet where I leaked down the inside of my thigh. I stepped in the shower and cleaned up. I went and laid down in the bed nude.

Next thing I realized was my fingers were dancing over and around my clit. I was about to cum when I stopped. I had made a terminal decision that I will pay for in spades. I got up, put my dress back on with no panties or bra. I slipped on my 5 inch red mules and walked into the hallway. I looked down and saw my toe rings shining in the light along with my glossy red toe nails. It was 2 am. I slipped down the hall to Jim’s room and unlocked the door with the key he gave me. I didn’t pay much to the blonde walking near the elevator.

As I walked in, Jim was there along with a gorgeous brunette and one of Jim’s colleagues. I said I’m sorry, Jim, I didn’t know you had company. I turned to leave and he said ... NO, NO, Janet ... stay ... have a drink with us. Next thing I knew I was sitting on the sofa beside Jim as he was explaining we were old friends that go back along way to the other couple. The woman’s name was Gina and the man was Ryan.

I watched as Gina began kissing and touching Ryan. Jim and I watched them make out. Ryan had unbuttoned her blouse and was gently sucking her nipple. She was moaning as Ryan’s hand went up her dress. He pushed it up where we could see her hairless pussy. Ryan slipped two fingers in her and she gushed all over the sofa leaving a big wet spot. I was so busy watching that I had not noticed that Jim had slipped off one of my mules and was kissing the tip of my toe. He rubbed my bare sculpted toe nail along his cheek.

I watched him as he sucked each of my bare toes mouthing my toe rings. I saw that Jim’s awesome cock was already at full mast in his slacks. I was between Ryan and Jim. Ryan left Gina for a moment and pushed my dress up. He found my extended clit and began rolling it between his thumb and finger. Between my toes in Jim’s mouth and Ryan having a death grip on my clit. I was rapidly losing control.

I said, Guys, I can’t do this just as I groaned out loud as Ryan pinched my clit and brought me on the verge of cumming. Ryan picked up my other foot and slid my mule off. Gina unzipped him and exposed his cock. He put my foot in his lap and began rubbing his penis with my toes. He gently rubbed the bottom side of my toes over the engorged precum leaking glans. My toes were sticky. Gina was holding his cock and licked his pre cum off of my toes. I heard Ryan yell, Gina, squeeze the base. Keep me from cumming. She did but a huge dollop of thick white semen escaped, oozing out of the tip onto my toes. The squeeze had kept him from full fledged ejaculation. I massaged the cum into my toes and over the big glans. All this time, Jim was still sucking the polish off my other toes.

All of a sudden, I came ... hard ... squirting all over my legs, sofa, and floor. I couldn’t stop. Seemed like my orgasm just kept intensifying the longer it went ... Jim got up. Before I could say, Jim ... NOO, he took his cock out and pushed his swollen glans into my gooey hole, pushing further until he was buried up to my cervix. I could feel him pushing on it trying to penetrate into my womb as he fucked me with long hard strokes. I was cumming like a banshee. I had lost all control. Jake, my family ... everything that meant anything to me were relegated to the farthest part of my brain. My toes were curled around Ryan’s cockhead with his cum between my toes.

I felt Jim’s cock swell inside me and then blast 8 or 10 huge volleys of semen into my hungry womb. As the last few drops of cum dribbled into my hole, Jim pulled out and Ryan got up and placed my foot next to his face. He entered my cum filled vagina. I was in total ecstasy. All I could do was beg then to fuck me. I looked over and Jim was hard again buried in Gina’s bare snatch. She had thick white girl jizz oozing out of her with every thrust. Ryan was fucking the shit out of me when He pushed into me all the way with the glans against my cervix and blew the biggest load of cum I’ve ever had in me.

I felt the warmth of his semen flowing through my spasming cervix and oozing all through my vagina. It felt like he came and came for maybe 2 minutes before pulling out and squirting the last 3 streams on my clit and vulva. We all went to the bed and were rubbing our bodies against each other when I felt Ryan enter me again. God, can’t believe he’s ready again this quick but here he is, balls deep in me again. I can hear my pussy swishing with all the semen in me with every stroke in and out. I looked up and could see my red toes waving in the air, pointed at the ceiling as I came over and over again. I felt Ryan cum in me again. It felt like the pressure of a fire hose as he blasted stream after stream of potent sperm into my fertile belly. We dozed off. I awoke a few hours later feeling a tongue lapping at my pussy. It was Gina, dining on the copious sperm oozing from my well used hole.

Ryan was spooning her with his dick lodged in her to the hilt. This was a first for me. They had turned both of us over on our belly and were taking turns fucking us. Jim was fucking me while Ryan had Gina. They made it a game where they would try to cum together. I heard Jim say I’m ready. Ryan said me too. They each were squeezing the base of their dick holding back their ejaculation. They both pulled out and switched, Ryan stuck his cockhead in my entrance and let go. A huge blast of cum filled me. Jim did the same with Gina. They squeezed their orgasm off and switched partners. Jim stuck his cockhead back in me and squirted the rest of his semen in me. Ryan finished in Gina. We were a mess.

I took Jim’s wilting cock in my mouth and cleaned him. Of course there was a mixture of semen and both our girl juices bathing the guys cocks. It was then and not until then, that the realization and guilt of what I had just done, hit me like hammer. I’m laying here in a hotel room 10,000 miles from home with two different men’s sperm in me. Jake and my family don’t deserve a slut like me. I was faithful for 11 years. When I fell off the wagon, it was all the way off. I knew there was no way back from this. I had my guilt written all over me. Jake couldn’t help but notice when I get home.

I got up, got as dressed as fast I could, slipped my mules on which were so slick with cum in the soles squishing between my toes that I couldn’t walk in them and went back to my room. I took a shower and got dressed. looked at my phone... 20 missed calls from Jake. One, two or three every hour all night. He knows I wasn’t in my room. I packed and headed for my plane. My pussy was so sore, I could barely walk. I could feel the excess semen in me all the way home ... I love that feeling but now it’s time to pay the piper ... Little did I know. My money has always been able to get me out of these jams but this was a biggie.

Jake

My man with Janet texted me the dirty details. He was able to get a camera in the room under the door enough to see it had been quite an orgy. I told him to come on home. I called my lawyer and told him to start the paperwork for the divorce. It was done and filed by that afternoon. Apparently it was no problem hearing them from the next room. I did not plan to be home when she got here. I was holding off on paper service until we had the talk. Custody of the minors and visitation would have to be worked out.

- [ ] Two days later, I I got a big envelope by courier. I looked inside and wished I hadn’t. It was a complete play by play of the orgy with Janet, Jim and another couple. I could not believe what I was seeing. I’ve seen sex but this... ? This was ... I can’t describe it ... swapping partners ... blowing a load into their partner at the same time. Now I knew for sure, there was no hope. No way back for us. There was note in the packet. You stole my love from me ... I ruined her for you. I toasted your marriage. Jim

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.