Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Marie expected that she and Noora would return to Dubai as soon as the university term ended. However, Noora’s family had decided to spend the summer in London, so Noora was told to bring Marie with her and meet the family at the apartment they had rented near Harrods. Marie was disappointed because she had been looking forward to renewing her secret life as a slut in Dubai. Instead, she found herself working almost like a slave looking after the family, cooking, washing clothes and generally having no free time. She seldom left the apartment, and the few times that she did, she was taken to Harrods and told to carry the many bags of purchases that the family made. By the time the summer was over, Marie was exhausted and glad to return to Dubai, where she was not the only housemaid, so her workload was much lighter.

A few weeks after she had returned to Dubai, Marie’s thoughts began to turn to getting permission to go out for a weekend night. She had begun to feel the old craving for cock from strangers, and she needed to satisfy that urge. So, she approached her employer.

“Madam, can I take some time off next Thursday night? I want to go to visit my friend in Barsha.” Marie crossed her fingers, hoping the answer would be positive. Instead she received a shock.

Marie’s employer spoke. “Marie, you have worked so hard all summer that we want to show you how much we appreciate you. We have decided that you should take some time off and go to visit your family. Now that we are back home in Dubai, we have plenty of help in the house, so we would like you to take three months vacation.”

Marie was both excited and sad at the same time. Excited at the thought of seeing her husband and daughter soon, but sad at the thought that she would not be able to continue her life as a slut while she was in Cebu. Marie’s had never discussed her fantasies with her husband, although she had often thought about sex with strange men – especially Western men - while she lived in the Philippines. She was sure that he would be horrified to know what dark thoughts often entered her mind, so she had kept those thoughts to herself.

In addition, her family lived in a compound with close neighbors, so she had never attempted to make her thoughts reality. Now she was about to go back to that place where she would have to become a model wife and mother again instead of the slut she was able to be from time to time in Dubai.

Marie really loved her husband, but she had cravings that she needed to satisfy. She also loved her daughter, and she was sure that if either husband or daughter found out about her secret life in Dubai, they would be disgusted and horrified at what she had done with so many men.

Emirates flight EK338 direct from Dubai to Cebu was almost nine and a half hours long, and Marie slept most of the time, as the flight left at almost 3 am, only waking for the meal service and to visit the toilet (or comfort room as filipinos call it). There was no chance to repeat her chance encounter on the previous flight to London because this flight was mainly full of filipinos, and Marie was not attracted to filipino men.

Marie’s husband and daughter, Jane, were waiting for her at Mactan-Cebu International Airport. Marie’s house was in Buyong Road in Lapu-Lapu city which was not far from the airport, so the trip home did not take long. On the way, Jane kept up a non-stop chatter with all her news. Jane was now 18, almost as old as Marie when she got married. Marie was 20 when Jane was born, and unfortunately there were complications with the birth, so Jane was going to be the only child that the couple had. Marie was unable to get pregnant again.

Although Marie and Alvin, her husband, were sad that they could not have more children, they accepted the situation as being God’s will. Alvin had a job as an IT Helpdesk and Marie did not work while Jane was growing up. However, when Jane was 14, it was obvious that Alvin’s salary would not be enough to pay for Jane’s studies at College, so they decided that Marie should go to work overseas. That is how she came to work in Dubai. Alvin’s work could be done from home, so he was available to look after Jane. The arrangement worked fine and Marie was free to explore her dark desires in Dubai. Of course, neither Alvin nor Jane were aware of what a slut Marie had become during her time abroad.

Now Jane was studying nursing in College, and she was excited to tell her mother all about her course and her new classmates when they arrived home. Alvin went to prepare some food for the family, and Jane sat with her mother and continued to fill her in on the details of her life in College. One detail that took Marie by surprise was that Jane had a boyfriend – and he was from USA!

Jane explained that Brad was an exchange student and that he had already graduated with his Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Texas. Now he was studying for a Masters degree and as part of his program, he was studying community healthcare in a developing country. He had elected to carry out this research in Cebu and that is how he and Jane had met.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.