Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

The day of the gangbang arrived finally. Karl had arranged to meet Marie at his hotel and she assumed that they would meet the other men there. However, when she arrived at the hotel and met Karl, he told her that the arrangement was to use a private villa which belonged to a friend of his. This friend was experienced in organizing gangbangs and he was delighted to know that Marie was going to participate as the sex toy for the enjoyment of a group of men.

The drive to the villa was a little slow due to the normal volume of traffic in Dubai, but finally Karl stopped in front of a large mansion on the artificial island known as the Palm Jumeirah. The mansion was right on the beach and it was quite a distance from its nearest neighbor, so no one would suspect that the private party that was about to happen was anything out of the ordinary.

When Marie walked into the villa, she was glad to see that it was obviously not a house that was usually lived in because there was very little furniture and there were no signs of personal items. She was pleased at the evidence that this mansion was not normally lived in because it meant that whatever happened here was usually just for pleasure. Although she was a slut, Marie still had some principles, and the thought of defiling somebody’s home with a gangbang made her feel uneasy.

Karl led Marie into the large living room. There was a couch, several armchairs, a few low tables with bottles of alcohol and water on them, and not much else in the room. That is apart from the six men who were waiting expectantly for Marie to arrive. Marie looked at them and shivered in anticipation of the event that was going to happen soon. Karl introduced his friend, Alex, who was the person who rented the villa just to hold his private parties. Karl did not introduce the other five men, and Marie knew that he was making a point of showing her that she was just an object for the men’s pleasure. From the size of the villa and the price of renting properties in Dubai, Marie knew that Alex had to be rich. Alex was a man of about 45 years old, and he did not seem to be anything extraordinary, but he was obviously in charge of the night’s event.

He invited Marie to sit on the couch and asked her what she wanted to drink. Marie did not drink much, but she felt the need for some alcohol to relax her before the action began. Alex asked if she wanted a beer, but Marie knew that if she drank beer, she would have to go to the toilet often and she did not want to disrupt whatever was going to happen to her, so she asked for a brandy with some water. The drink was strong, but she could feel it warming her throat and soon she felt more relaxed. By the time she had drunk a second drink, Marie was ready for whatever was about to happen.

Alex looked at Marie and asked if she was ready. Marie nodded, and he told her to stand up and also motioned to the other six men to stand in a circle around Marie. Karl stood in front of Marie and he moved forward slightly and kissed her. That kiss sent a tingle through Marie’s stomach, and she knew that the night was going to be one that she would remember forever. Then, she walked slowly round the ring of men, kissing each one passionately. The kisses showed Marie that she belonged to this group and that was the seal of their ownership.

When she returned to Karl, this time instead of kissing her, he slid his hands beneath her dress and spread her legs. Marie could feel a hot flush of shame on her cheeks at being violated so openly in front of the group of strangers. At the same time, she could feel that her pussy was starting to become wet. Karl ordered her to take off her dress and her bra, and Marie hurried to obey. Now she stood in front of the group wearing only her panties, and with her breasts exposed to the gaze of all the men.

Karl pushed Marie’s shoulders slightly and at once she knew what he wanted. She knelt in front of him and waited eagerly as he unzipped his pants. Marie could not wait for him to take out his cock, so she reached inside his pants and freed it for him. She licked her lips at the sight of the beautiful circumcised cock just inches from her mouth.

Opening her lips, she licked it slowly wanting to taste every part of it. Karl pushed forward and his cock disappeared into her mouth. Marie sucked it with pleasure as Karl thrust back and forth into her mouth. It had been many weeks since she had tasted a cock because she was saving all her energy for this night, so Marie was like a hungry lioness devouring her prey. She gazed up at Karl and was happy to see how his face twisted with pleasure as her tongue and mouth worked their magic on his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.