Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 30

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Brad smiled as he saw that Marie was now totally under his control. He knew that he did not have to say anything about what had happened in this room in order to make Marie do whatever he wanted. But he also knew that he needed to degrade Marie even more by showing her daughter the depths that she had sunk to before explaining his plans for her to star in the special movies that Hiroshi’s father produced and sold to a select audience in Japan and abroad.

As Marie watched, horrified, Brad nodded to Hiroshi who clicked the remote to switch on the large-screen TV opposite the sofa where Marie and Jane were sitting.

“I want to show you something interesting, Jane” Brad chuckled.

As he said that, Brad motioned to Hiroshi, who clicked again to start the video he had made which showed the details of how Marie had been humiliated so completely.

Marie was unable to move or to protest as the different scenes were replayed on the giant screen. Jane also sat not speaking as her mother was defiled and degraded again and again onscreen.

Finally, as the video ended, Brad turned to Jane.

“Well, Jane, what do you think of your mother now? You knew she was a slut, but did you also know that she would be willing to do anything I commanded her to do?”

Jane was numb at what she had just witnessed. She had watched porn with Brad and Hiroshi before, but she had never seen any porn movie so humiliating, and which was evidently not staged or scripted.

“Brad, what are you going to do with that video?” Jane asked after a few minutes.

“I’m glad you asked that” Brad answered. “Hiroshi’s father makes ‘specialist’ videos for a select group of people in Japan and internationally. We will send this video to him, and I’m sure that his clients will appreciate the quality of what you have just seen. Believe me, they will be prepared to pay a lot for such a video.”

Then he laughed. “Your mother will be famous with a very select group of people, and I’m sure that they will ask to see more of her degradation. This will definitely be only the first of a series of videos we will make starring Marie.”

Marie was stunned at what she had just heard. She knew that she was capable of allowing herself to be abused in so many ways. The gangbang she had done in Dubai proved that she was willing to be used as nothing more than a collection of holes for men to dump their cum, and she had constantly sought out meetings with men who would treat her like a whore and make her feel worthless and cheap. However, she had never imagined that she would fall under the spell of someone like Brad.

Now that it had happened, she dreaded the thought that he would insist that she make ever more degrading and humiliating videos. At the same time, she knew that this was what she deserved – that she was truly worthless and that she existed only to serve as a release for the most perverted desires of men.

Looking at Marie, Brad knew what she was thinking, and he also knew that he had to take advantage of her vulnerable state. It had been a very good idea to have Jane present when he and Hiroshi showed Marie the video because it would make Marie feel ashamed that her daughter had seen the depths of her degradation which would make it easier to manipulate her to do whatever he wanted in future.

And he certainly wanted her to do more depraved things in future for two reasons. Firstly, for his own twisted sense of what was sexually pleasurable, and secondly because Hiroshi’s father would pay him for every video that would appeal to his clients.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.