Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 29

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

A few days passed with Marie anxiously waiting for Jane to tell her where they were to meet Brad. Finally, three days after Jane had revealed that she was no longer a virgin, and that Hiroshi’s father was involved in the production of specialist porn videos, Jane came home and teasingly began to speak.

Smiling at her mother, she said, “Brad told me where we should meet.” Then she stopped.

And smiled.

Marie was desperate to hear where Brad had arranged for them to meet, but she was even more desperate to see Brad again and to discover what nasty plan he had in store for her.

But Jane had stopped talking, so Marie was forced to drag the information from Jane word by word, or at least that is what it felt like to her.

“Well, where did he say we should meet?” Marie asked her daughter anxiously. “And what does he want to talk about?”

Marie did not care that her desperate need to see Brad again was transparent for Jane to see. She needed to be under his control again, and she needed to be used by him. She would do whatever he ordered her to do, no matter how humiliating, and no matter how weak and needy she appeared to be to both Brad and Jane.

Marie had fallen to her lowest depths; she had been humiliated by Brad and Hiroshi when they had ordered strangers to cum on her; they had pissed on her; and they had cut her hair off. Surely, there were no further depths of humiliation and submission that Marie would sink to. That is what any outsider would think, but Marie knew in her heart that she would be willing to obey anything from Brad, any order, any perverted wish he wanted her to fulfill.

Marie had finally realized that all her crazy sex meetings in Dubai were just a prelude, just a practice for what she was desperate to offer to her Master Brad.

Jane smiled at her mother again, and told her that they had to go to Hiroshi’s hotel room again the next day.

Marie nodded her agreement, and her heart skipped a beat because she knew that Brad had chosen this place for their meeting in order to humiliate her and to demonstrate that she was his property. His message was clear. Marie had no control over her own actions. She had to obey him and do whatever he commanded.

The following afternoon, Marie went alone to the hotel where Hiroshi was living. She and Jane had arranged that they would meet there as Jane had class and she told her mother that she would go straight after her last class finished.

Marie did not know whether to be relieved or nervous because she did not know how she would feel about entering the room where she had faced such humiliation recently. As she walked through the entrance to the hotel, she felt mixed emotions flood her mind. First, she remembered the way that Brad and Hiroshi had watched as many men had cum on her, and how the two of them had pissed on her.

This was not what made Marie feel humiliated. Many men in Dubai and a few in England had cum on her face, her hair, her body or in her mouth. All these she had loved and felt a thrill when the spurts of sperm hit their intended target.

Being pissed on was not something that Marie desired, but she knew that a willing slut such as herself had to submit to whatever a man wanted to do to her. It had happened a few times in Dubai when some man she had met had realized that she was totally submissive and ready to accept any order from him. She had even agreed to drink piss, although she had some limits. Marie would never participate in anything that involved shit, blood or animals.

And as she walked through the entrance of the hotel, Marie mentally added one more red line that she would never cross – she would never allow herself to become involved in a direct sex act with her daughter. Incest was a taboo too far for Marie to accept.

Marie felt strong as she mentally ticked off the things that she would refuse to do if Brad asked her. But then she remembered the most humiliating thing that Brad had done to her – he had cut off her hair. For Marie, losing her long hair was the worst thing that had ever happened to her, and she was not sure if she could face the two men who had so recently done this to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.