Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 27

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Of course, initially Jane was shocked to see her mother looking like she had been attacked by a hairdresser high on the drug shaboo, but when she saw that Marie was not injured otherwise, she faced Marie and calmly asked what had happened.

“Jane, I’m sorry ... I’m ashamed to tell you ... I mean I don’t know what to say ... I ... I went to meet ... Brad today” she finally managed to stammer. “I know” said Jane.

Marie couldn’t believe what Jane had just said.

“How ... how do you know.”

“Because he told me at college. He told me everything he and Hiroshi had done with you.”

Marie could not believe that Jane had spoken to Brad, but she was even more amazed at how calmly Jane announced that she knew what had happened.

“But ... but ... you said that you never wanted to see him again” Marie protested.

“I know, but I only said that to stop you seeing him again. Do you think think that I didn’t know that Brad had fucked you at the resort? And about what happened at the restaurant? When I heard how you begged Brad to fuck you harder at the hotel, I knew that you would never be able to stop wanting more. So that’s why I told you that I didn’t want to see him again.”

“And I was right, wasn’t I? You couldn’t resist when Brad told you to go to the hotel again today. He told me he was going to tell you to go, but I didn’t believe that you would really do it. How low have you sunk mom? You really are a worthless slut!”

Marie remained silent as her daughter exposed her for the cheap whore that she really was. She wasn’t a good mom who was trying to protect her daughter – she was a slut who wanted to be used and abused, and now she had exposed this side of herself to her only daughter. What’s worse, she had encouraged her daughter to act like her.

The only thing that made Marie feel better was the thought that she had prevented Brad from fucking Jane. At least there was one thing that her actions had accomplished.

“And you know mom, when you said that you were doing all these things to save my virginity, you were wrong. I’m not a virgin!” Jane continued.

Marie’s head was spinning when she heard Jane’s confession. She had a million questions to ask, but she couldn’t speak. In fact she could hardly breathe.

Jane knew that her mother would want to know more, so she continued to speak.

“Mom, I lost my virginity months ago. You remember when we went to the resort? I didn’t just suck Hiroshi’s cock in that toilet. He fucked me as well and that wasn’t the first time we had fucked. I met Brad through Hiroshi, but Hiroshi was my boyfriend before Brad and he was the first person I fucked. This all happened months ago while you were in England. Hiroshi wasn’t jealous when Brad and I became a couple just before you came back from Dubai because he had already told me that he just wanted us to be Fuck Buddies with no strings attached.”

“However, Brad and I hadn’t fucked by the time you came back, and we didn’t really have the opportunity to spend time together because I wanted to be with you.”

Jane sounded so matter of fact that Marie was unable to speak.

Jane continued. “Brad was supposed to fuck me at the hotel last week, but I didn’t know that he had arranged to drug me and allow those strangers to fuck me too. I was really furious with him for doing that and I had an argument with him in college, but we didn’t break up.”

“After two days, we got back together again, and I told him that he shouldn’t see you again, but he said that you would be unable to resist and that he would prove it to me. And this is why you look such a mess right now!”

Marie’s world had turned upside down and inside out. She had tried to save Jane from Brad, but now she discovered that Hiroshi had already fucked her daughter, and that Jane had been planning to fuck Brad at the hotel.

“But why did Brad tell me that you were a virgin and that he was punishing me for not allowing him to fuck you?”

“That was just an excuse. He really wanted to humiliate you and show you that you were completely under his control. That you were his bitch, who would do anything he wanted and come crawling back even after the most humiliating experience of your life. Wasn’t he right?”

Marie nodded in silent agreement with what Jane had just said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.