Amber Sun

by Reverse_cowboy

Copyright© 2019 by Reverse_cowboy

Romantic Sex Story: When the new girl in school witnesses a classmate getting bullied, she tried to make him feel better and it changes both of their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

My name is Amber Li Sun, and thanks to a decision my parents made I get to start a new school part way through my senior year of high school. At least they waited until after I turned eighteen to move so I could have one last party with my friends. It was a nice event. I guess my parents felt guilty, because they went all out and reserved a section of Dave & Buster’s for me. At least I didn’t have a boyfriend I was leaving behind, that would have been unbearable. But I had broken up with Michael about three months before my birthday. He just wasn’t doing it for me, after six months together there were no fireworks, no excitement in our relationship. I want a boyfriend that makes me excited to see him as much three or four years into a relationship as I was the first week.

I’m half Japanese and half American. In other words, half Asian thanks to Dad, and Mom is a mix of Caucasian and African-American. Mom’s first name is Jai, pronounced Jay. It drives her nuts when she says her name is Jai Sun and people think she’s saying Jason. Dad just shakes his head at it. His name is Takeshi and they met on an online dating site shortly after Mom got her law degree and passed the Bar Exam. They chatted online and, on the phone, and texts for almost a month before they met in person. Mom picked an outdoor mall that was about halfway between where they both lived. According to them, it was love at first site. I came along about two years after that.

My dad is two years older that my mom and is well built thanks to a generous amount of time he spends working out. A lot of people, especially guys, think my dad has a great job. He’s a video game designer for a major company. I agree, it is a cool job. It doesn’t hurt that I’m a gamer girl and occasionally get to play test some of the games Dad works on. His company’s last two big releases were voted game of the year and Dad got some nice raises because of it. And I got a nice little check for playing some video games. It was a win win for our family. It was his company that caused us to have to move, but Dad got promoted to head of his department and which included a raise, stock options and profit sharing. There was no way he could turn it down, especially when the next title they were working on promised to be another blockbuster game of the year. So, we moved.

Oh, sorry, back to me. I’m petite at 5’2” and 95lbs. Surprisingly for my size and my Asian heritage, I have pretty big boobs, not huge, but they are a full C cup. 32C to be exact. My hair is a long silky jet black with a nice amount of curl to it. My skin is a caramel tone thanks to a great mix of my parent’s genes. And my eyes are an amber color, that’s where Mom got the idea for my name by the way.

So, I had been in this school for about a month when something happened that would change my life forever. It was early morning before school started and I planned to hit the cafeteria and get my free breakfast. The school has a kicking bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich that hits the spot in the morning. I just bring a thermos of coffee and I’m a happy camper. So as I was walking leisurely down the sidewalk a group of three boys ran past me pulling an unwilling forth with them. The forth boy was struggling and pleading with them as they dragged him along.

“No, please! Please stop! No!” The boy was crying out.

“Oh shit.” I said out loud to myself. I pulled out my cell phone and called the school office, but it wasn’t 7:30 yet and no one answered. I sped up and followed the group. They dragged the unwilling boy over to the bike rack where they duct taped his outstretched arms to the horizontal bar at the top of the bike rack and then they proceeded to pull down his pants all the way to his ankles. Not just his pants either, his underwear too leaving the poor boy naked from the waist down. A small group of kids started to gather around to watch the show.

One or two had their phones out and were recording the ordeal. As a few others told the bullies to stop, which got them a response of, “Shut the fuck up or you can get it next time!”

I quickly pulled my phone back out and made sure I got good clear pictures of each of the boys doing the bullying along with a couple of shots of the group so they couldn’t deny they had been there.

“Faggot ass mother fucker, I got something for you.” The boy who seemed to be the leader of the bullies said. Then he pulled out a large fat magic marker and shoved it bottom first into the boy’s ass until only the cap was sticking out. The boy screamed as the marker penetrated him, his body going rigid. The boy that was taped up was sobbing now, tears pouring down his face in pain and humiliation as I moved around the scene. I felt so bad for him. That was when I got an idea.

I yelled out loudly, “Officer Davis! Officer Davis! Help! Over here by the bike rack hurry!” Pretending to call over the school’s resource police officer.

“Fuck!” One of the boys cursed.

“Run!” Another said.

The leader kicked the boy they had taped to the bike rack hard right between the legs dropping him to his knees groaning in pain as he continued to sob. Not wanting to be caught up in spectacle the group of watchers quickly scattered as well. I moved quickly to the boy’s side and dropped my backpack to the ground and quickly fished out a pair of scissors and began cutting the boy free. I had thought about pulling his pants up first, but the way he crouched prevented that. So, I went with the next best option and went to free his hands and arms. It wasn’t until I started trying to free him that I recognized the boy. He was in two of my classes. His name was Jamie. Jamie Collins, I think.

Once I had his arms free Jamie collapsed the rest of the way to the ground. He was in so much pain that he couldn’t even manage to pull his pants up. I dug into my bag again and pulled out my hoodie and draped it over his lower body covering his nakedness until he could manage to pull his pants up.

“What ... what did they shove ... in my ass?” Jamie asked.

“A marker.” I said softly.

“Take ... take it out please.” Jamie pleaded.

“Um, okay.” I said.

Lifted my hoodie enough to see the marker and gently tried to pull it from him. The problem was that the guy who shoved it in him did it deep enough that only the cap was sticking out and as soon as I pulled on it the cap came off.

“Shit!” I exclaimed in a whisper.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the stem of the marker and with slow steady pressure I pulled to offending marker from Jamie’s body. I dropped to the ground a few feet away from us and noticed that there was ink from the marker all over my fingers. Small price to pay though.

I heard some voices coming in our direction, adult voices being led by someone younger.

“Over there by the old bike rack.” The younger voice said.

I looked up and saw what must have been a freshman or at most a sophomore pointing in our direction.

“Thank you, Dale, we’ll take it from here.” A woman I recognized as the school’s principal said. With her was another teacher I didn’t recognize and Officer Davis.

“Try and pull up your pants if you can, the principal and Officer Davis are coming.” I said softly to Jamie.

Jamie grunted and groaned as he tried to redress himself, but in his position, it wasn’t going to happen.

“I need to stand up. I can’t get them back on like this.” Jamie said.

“Alright. I’ll hold my hoodie around you so nobody can see your ... your junk.” I said. I could feel myself blushing. I could see it though, and it was nothing to be ashamed of.

“Thanks.” Jamie said.

Jamie has just gotten to his feet and had his pants up to his waist when the principal and Officer Davis reaches us.

“What happened here?” The principal Mrs. Jordan asked.

“Nothing.” Jamie muttered.

“It wasn’t nothing!” I said angrily.

“Explain please Miss Sun.” Mrs. Jordan said.

“Three boys taped him to the bike rack and then pulled his pants down and then they took that marker and shoved it inside his ass. And when I pretended, I saw Officer Davis and yelled for him to come over one of them kicked him between the legs and ran off.” I said in a rush. Only when I was done did I realize I had said “ass” to my principal.

“Do you know who the boys that did this were?” Officer Davis asked as he put on some gloves and picked up the marker and its cap. “Evidence.” He said when I looked at him questioningly.

“No. I’m still new so I don’t know everyone, but I got pictures of their faces.” I said.

“Smart. Let me see.” Officer Davis said.

I pulled out my phone and open my photo gallery app and showed the pictures to Officer Davis.

“That’s perfect. Send them to me.” He said and gave me his number.

“Sent.” I said. A second or two later his phone chimed and he opened the text.

“Got them, thanks.” Officer Davis said.

“No problem. Um, I saw some other kids videoing what happened. I don’t know if you can do anything about that or not.” I said.

“How old are you son?” Officer Davis asked Jamie.

“Seventeen.” Jamie said.

“Good. That works in our favor. If anyone posts pictures or videos, we can charge them with child porn.” Officer Davis said.

“I’ll make an announcement and send home a notice that anyone with any videos should come see you immediately and if any pictures or videos get posted online or shared in anyway, they will be arrested and charged on child porn charges.” Mrs. Jordan said.

“Come with us Mr. Collins, we’ll need to contact your parents.” Mrs. Jordan said. “Miss Sun, you can go.”

“Actually, I’d like her come to the office so she can make a statement.” Officer Davis said.

“So much for breakfast.” I thought as my stomach rumbled loudly.

“Sounds like you need some breakfast. Why don’t you get something to eat and bring it to the office? In fact, get him something too.” Officer Davis said indicating Jamie.

“Okay.” I said. “What would you like Jamie?”

“Doesn’t matter. Just get me a chocolate milk to go with whatever you get please.” Jamie said.

“Okay.” I said.

“Here, take this note just so you don’t have any trouble.” Officer Davis said as he handed me a slip of paper.

It was short and to the point, “She’s getting breakfast for a child that is in the office with me and Mrs. Jordan.”

“Be back soon.” I said and then I hurried off to the cafeteria.

I got us both bacon, egg, and cheese bagels and Jamie his chocolate milk and headed for the office.

The school’s guidance counselor was in the office with Jamie and Mrs. Jordan by the time I got there.

“Come on over and have a seat.” Officer Davis said. “Tell me what happened, start from the beginning.”

I told him everything from start to finish. Officer Davis shook his head as I told him the story.

“I wish I had thought about faking calling for you sooner.” I said.

“Next time call 911. I was just down the street at Einstein’s while all this was happening. I could have been there in a couple of minutes.” Officer Davis said.

“Well I hope nothing like this ever happens again, but if it does, I will.” I said.

“Well I’m going after these guys hard. The ring leader is Conner Johnson, he’s eighteen and I can charge him as an adult. I’m not sure about the others. If they’re not eighteen yet, they’re close. They’ll likely be changed as adults too. Your photos and statement should get them some real prison time.

“Good.” I said firmly.

“Here, write down everything you told me including the approximate time it happened and then date and sign it.” Officer Davis said as he slid a legal pad and a pen over to me. “I need to check on Jamie.”

I watched as he got up and walked over to Mrs. Jordan’s office.

I could see Officer Davis’ computer screen from where I was sitting and it had Jamie’s home address and phone number on it. I don’t know why I did it, but I took a quick picture of the screen with my phone and then slipped it back into my pocket before Officer Davis got back. Officer Davis reviewed my statement and asked me a few questions about what I wrote and then had me rewrite it so that it was clearer.

By the time I was done in the office I had completely missed my first two classes and half my third. Mrs. Jordan called the teachers and let them know I was not to be punished or marked tardy at all. The best part was that the three idiots that attacked Jamie had actually come back to school and gone to class. Officer Davis called some of his cop buddies and they arrested all three boys at exactly the same time even though they were in different classes. They just barged into the classes, grabbed each of the boys, slammed them onto their desks and handcuffed them right in front of their stunned classes and teachers.

The story about Jamie was all over the school by the time I had even gotten to my class. Of course, the story had changed some in the telling. In one version he had been hard the whole time. In another he came when they shoved the marker in him. It was terrible. I felt really sorry for Jamie. He was a quiet kid that kept to himself. He didn’t deserve this. He was probably going to have to change schools so he wouldn’t get picked on about this for the rest of the year.

When Jamie’s parents got to school, they were beyond livid. Although they were happy to see the boys that hurt their son sitting handcuffed in the back of police cars. When I got home later that day, I was taking a nap on the living room couch when I had a dream. A nightmare really. I dreamed that Jamie killed himself. First, he took some pills and then he hung himself. It really freaked me out. I called the number the school had for his house, but there was no answer. I was starting to freak out. I grabbed my keys and ran out to my car. I put Jamie’s address into my phone and got directions before speeding off. It took me about fifteen minutes to get to his house. I ran up the front walk and rang the doorbell. I waited impatiently and rang it again after a minute or two.

A little girl of about ten years old answers the door.

“Hi, um ... is Jamie home?” I asked.

“Who are you?” The girl demanded rudely.

“My name is Amber. I go to school with Jamie. I’m one of his friends.” I said.

“He doesn’t have any friends.” The little girl said.

“He does now.” I told her. “Can I come in. I’m a little worried about him.”

“He’s in his room and won’t come out and we’re not allowed to have anyone in our rooms if Mom and Dad aren’t home.” She said.

“I won’t go in his room. I’ll stand in the hallway the whole time.” I said.

“Whatever.” She said and swung open the door. “It’s down the hall, second door on the left.”

“Thanks.” I said as the disinterested girl went into the living room and sat on the couch in front of a large TV. I went straight to Jamie’s bedroom and knocked on the door.

“Go away Izzy, leave me alone.” Jamie’s voice called through the door.

“It’s not Izzy. It’s Amber. I was the one that helped you this morning.” I said.

The quiet coming from the other side of the door was deafening, and then suddenly it opened and Jamie was standing there in the same clothes from this morning looking seriously depressed.

“How’d you know where I live?” Jamie asked.

“I looked at Officer Davis’ computer screen when he went and talked to you.” I confessed.

“Oh.” Was all he said.

“Look I know what happened this morning was bad. Really, really bad. But you can’t let that get to you.” I said rather lamely.

“Yeah right. I got sodomized with a magic marker in broad daylight right in front of our school with dozens of people watching and I’m sure recording it on their cell phones. How do you suggest not let that get to me? Please explain that to me.” Jamie said angrily.

“Look Jamie, I just got to our school. I don’t know you or anyone all that well, but we do have some classes together and from what I have seen you are genuinely a nice guy.” I said.

“Big deal. I’m a nice guy with no friends.” Jamie said.

“How do you not have any friends? You’re nice and sweet, and ... cute” I said.

“You think I’m cute?” Jamie asked in surprise.

“Well, yeah. I do.” I said. And I did. He’s at least six inches taller me, probably more. He has short dark hair and light brown hazel eyes with flecks of green in them.

“And the one girl that thinks I’m cute got to see me get humiliated. Fucking wonderful.” Jamie said and went back and sat on his bed.

“Jamie, what were you supposed to do? Each of those guys had at least forty pounds on you and there were three of them. Unless you’re like Jackie Chan or something, they had you out numbered and out weighed you by a hundred and twenty pounds.” I said.

Jamie just shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t think any less of you for what happened.” I said. “And anyone who does is a jerk.”

“Yeah, but you saw my ... you saw everything.” Jamie said and I saw a fierce blush crawl up his chest to the top of his head.

“From what I saw, you don’t have anything to be ashamed of there either.” I said.

“Seriously?” He asked.

“Yes, seriously. I mean you could use a little manscaping, but that’s just details.” I said.

“But I’m a nerd. I play video games and Dungeons and Dragons and read fantasy and sci-If books. What few friends I do have are online. What girl would want to go out with me.” Jamie said.

“Well, since you don’t really know me, let me tell you a few things. One, I’m a nerd too. I love to read. I have the freaking library app on my phone so I can read books wherever I go. I even listen to audio books while I drive. Two, I’m a gamer girl. My dad is a video game designer for crying out loud. I play D&D and Pathfinder on Roll20 all the time. I have even gone to conventions. And three, I would. If you asked me to anyway.” I lectured.

Jamie just sat on the edge of his bed looking stunned.

“Even ... even after what happened today?” Jamie asked quietly.

“Yes, even after what happened today. Jamie a person is more than what happens to them on their worst day.” I said.

“Okay. So, would you go out with me?” Jamie asked.

“Sure. You’ll have to pick me up at my house and meet my parents first. It’s their hard and fast rule.” I said.

“Alright. I can do that.” Jamie said.

“Cool. So, when do you want to go and where are you taking me?” I said.

“Well Mom and Dad aren’t sending me back to school for the rest of the week. We’re talking about transferring me to another school so I won’t have to worry about what happened following me around.” Jamie said. “So, I’m free whenever you’re available.”

“How about Friday after school, around six?” I suggested.

“Fine with me. Do you have any place you like to go?” Jamie asked.

“Well I like Dave and Busters a lot, but I’m pretty open as far as where we go.”

“D and B sounds great. We can go early and eat, play some games and then maybe hit a movie.” Jamie said.

“I’ll be looking forward to it.” I said with a smile.

We exchanged our cell numbers and as Jamie was walking me out his parents came home.

“Oh. Hello.” His mom said when she saw me. “Who’s your friend?” She asked Jamie.

“Mom, Dad, this is my friend Amber. She was worried about me after what happened this morning and came over to check on me after she got out of school.” Jamie explained.

“Well that’s nice of you.” Jamie’s dad said.

“I thought so. I’m taking her out Friday to thank her.” Jamie said.

“Well that’s nice.” His mom said. “Would you like to stay for dinner? Jack is making his famous chicken parmigiana.”

Oh man was that tempting. Chicken parm is my favorite meal. “Sounds delicious. I have to check with my parents first, but I’d love to.” I said.

“I like her already.” Jack Collins said.

I smiled at his comment.

“Do you like sports Amber?” Jack asked.

“I like football and basketball mostly. Baseball loses my attention.” I said.

“A girl after your own heart honey.” Mrs. Collins said.

“What teams do you like?” Jack asked.

“I like Green Bay for football and the Heat for basketball.” I said.

“Good solid teams.” Jack said.

“How about you?” I asked him.

“I like the Steelers and the Lakers.” Jack replied.

“Cool.” I said.

I texted my mom and asked her about staying for dinner. She called me back and after a minute asked to speak to one of Jamie’s parents. I put Mrs. Collins on the phone and five minutes later she handed it back to me.

“Okay baby you can stay for dinner, but don’t come home too late. It’s a school night.” She said.

“No problem Mom.” I said and then we exchanged I love yous and goodbyes before I hung up.

Jamie’s little sister Isabel aka Izzy quickly warmed up to me once she realized I really did like her brother. Jamie’s family was really nice. His dad is an architect and his mom is a manager for a major grocery store chain. Izzy happily told me that she wanted to be lawyer when she grew up.

“My Mom is a lawyer.” I said.

“What kind of law does she practice?” Mrs. Collins asked.

“Well she’s a litigator, but her firm does mostly personal injury and civil suits.” I said. “They aren’t ambulance chasers though. They only handle major cases.”

“That’s nice.” Mrs. Collins said.

“What does your father do?” Jack asked.

“He’s a video game designer.” Jamie said excitedly.

“Cool.” Izzy said.

Mr. Collins went all out on dinner. We had an awesome Cesar salad, followed by the chicken parmigiana with a side of pasta and garlic knots. For dessert we had ice cream. I was so stuffed by the time we pushed away from the table I thought I’d burst.

“That was incredible Mr. Collins. Thank you so much for inviting me Mrs. Collins.” I said.

“You’re so welcome sweetie.” Mrs. Collins said.

I hung around for another hour or two before heading home with chicken parm for my mom and dad, which they loved.

Jamie and I texted and talked into the night and every night after that. I also texted him between classes and during lunch. We aren’t supposed to use our phones like that, but that’s what Apple Watches are for. Besides, I had managed to find an out of the way nook to eat my lunches in so nobody bothered me. Before I knew it, Friday had arrived and I was getting ready for my date. I didn’t want to dress to fancy since we were just going to D&B’s, but I didn’t want to dress too casually either. Decisions, decisions. Skinny jeans and a crop top with a hoodie for the win.

Jamie showed up fifteen minutes early which meant my mom and dad got extra time to grill him. I had warned them to be nice to Jamie after what had happened to him at school. They were pretty understanding after that. Not that they would have been mean in the first place. Turns out they liked him just as much as his parents liked me. We had a great time at Dave and Buster’s and the movie we picked out was pretty good, but the best part was the two hours we where we sat in Jamie’s car outside my house and talked. I was falling for him hard. Jamie was so sweet and thoughtful, he walked me to the front door and before I went inside, I gave him a hug. But I wanted more and as our eyes locked, we came together in very passionate kiss that left us breathless when we pulled apart.

Rather reluctantly I went inside.

“How was your date?” Mom asked.

“It was good, really good.” I said.

“So, you’ll be going out with Jamie again then?” She asked.

“Oh yes.” I said as I grinned from ear to ear.

An hour hadn’t even passed when I got a text from Jamie.

Jamie: “I had a great time today. Hope you did too.”

Amber: “It was the best time I’ve had in a long time.” Of course, I added an emoji with a big smile.

Jamie: “When can I see you again?”

Amber: “Why don’t you come over tomorrow.”

Jamie: “What time?”

Amber: “Come over for lunch. So a little before noon.”

Jamie: “I’ll be there.”

About an hour later I went into the kitchen to grab a soda and ran into my mom.

“Jamie seems like a nice boy.” Mom said.

“He is. I really like him.” I said.

“Has anyone found out why those boys attacked him yet?” Mom asked.

“I saw an article about it online that got passed around school. The ring leader of it, I don’t remember his name. But he said they did it because they could. But Officer Davis and the State Attorney are charging them all as adults even though one of them is only seventeen, and because one of them called Jamie a faggot their considering it as a hate crime. So these boys will do some serious time if they get convicted. And since a couple of kids came forward with video of what happened they will be.” I said.

“Well that’s good. If Jamie and his parents want to go after those boys’ parents civilly, let me know. I’ll help them Pro bono.” Mom said.

“Cool. I’ll tell them.” I said.

“So when are you seeing him again? Do you know yet?” Mom asked.

“Tomorrow. I invited him over for lunch.” I said.

“Oh that sounds nice. Would you like me to pick you up anything special?” Mom asked.

“Some cold cuts and sub rolls would be nice.” I said.

“Done.” Mom said.

“Mom, if I wanted to change schools because of what happened to Jamie would you be alright with that?” I asked.

“I don’t know honey. I mean it didn’t really happen to you.” Mom said.

“Yeah, but I was part of it and it bothers me. I hear kids saying bad stuff about Jamie all the time.” I said.

“Do you want to change schools because of what happened or to be with Jamie?” Mom asked.

“Both I guess.” I said honestly.

“We’d have to discuss it with your father.” Mom said.

“Alright.” I said.

“If you’d like to, you can have Jamie invite his parents over for lunch too or maybe dinner. I can have your dad fire up the grill.” Mom said.

“Um, I’ll ask Jamie what he thinks and let you know.” I said.

When I got back to my room, I started to text Jamie everything Mom and I talked about, but realized it was way too much to type, so I FaceTimed him.

I smiled brightly when I saw Jamie’s smiling face pop up on my phone’s screen. Then I told him everything Mom and I talked about in the kitchen.

It turned out his parents already had plans for this weekend, but asked about doing it the following week. That was a bust because my mom and dad had plans. But the week after that everyone was free. Between Saturday and the planned barbecue, Jamie and I had several small dates and one more big date. On top of that, anytime we weren’t physically together we were on the phone with each other. We were either texting talking or FaceTiming together.

Whenever we were together there was always lots of kissing and hugging and cuddling and snuggling. To my surprise Jamie was a perfect gentleman though. He never once tried to grouper me or fondle me. Most boys his age would have made a move by now. I thought it was sweet that he was shy about doing it, but I was also getting frustrated. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted to feel his hands on my breasts or between my legs. But I didn’t want to make the first move and have him think I was some kind of slut.

It was the Friday before the big family get together barbecue and Jamie and I were snuggling on the couch in the living room watching a movie on the TV when I couldn’t stand it anymore. We were alone, Mom and Dad were in their bedroom already.

“Jamie?” I said softly.

“Yeah?” He asked as he turned his head to look at me.

“Why haven’t you tried to touch me yet? Don’t you want to?” I asked. There was a tone to my voice that sounded hurt and unsure.

“I ... I don’t know. I mean, I want to. I really want to. I just don’t want to move too fast and scare you away.” Jamie said.

“Okay.” I said.

I was about to say something else when Jamie said, “Plus you’re the first girl I’ve ever dated. I’ve never done any of this before. I’m a total virgin. When we kissed after our first date, that was the first time I ever kissed a girl.”

“That makes sense.” I said. I could tell I had embarrassed Jamie by more or less making him admit to being a virgin and having no other dating experience. I felt bad about that. “Well, I want you to touch me Jamie. I’m a virgin too. I’ve never gone all the way before, so if we get there, it’ll be the first time for both of us. But I want us to go farther.”

“How far?” Jamie asked.

“I don’t know. I mean we’re not going to have sex tonight, but we can at least get to second base.” I said.

“Okay.” Jamie said and tentatively moved his hand over to my breast and slowly and softly cupped it. It was almost like he was afraid to hurt me, like he was holding a baby bird in his hand.

“You can go harder, I’m not going to break.” I said.

“Okay. I just don’t want to hurt you.” Jamie said.

“I’ll tell you if you go too hard, don’t worry. If I do, don’t stop unless I ask you to. Just ease up a bit. Okay?” I said

“Okay.” Jamie agreed. He squeezed my breast and it felt so good I closed my eyes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.