Black List IV: Malevolence - Cover

Black List IV: Malevolence

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The alliance between nations seems to be crumbling as the rise of an ancient draws closer. Can the Goji stay together long enough to see it or will the council not have enough power to stop their own destruction from the inside out?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

The compound is suddenly in uproar or at least a quiet uproar. Matthews settles in her second chosen hiding spot in order to keep watch over Mason. Not long after he took out the two men guarding the substation did it seem that all hell broke loose. She knows he had only two minutes before whoever was on the other end of the radio got suspicious when there wasn’t a check-in. Now that the base is alerted, she is afraid to break radio silence in case their frequency is picked up. Instead, she resorts to quickly and efficiently dropping every soldier that nears the station. She doesn’t have a problem killing people as long as they are the enemy or when a team member is in danger. The bodies are beginning to pile up and it won’t be long before the enemy starts looking for a sniper. “Mason? Status?” she calls into the mic.

Her answer comes in the form of a massive explosion that rocks the area including the ground she lay atop.


Spencer and Samantha are right behind Nash as the man runs through the halls and doorways like he owns the place. Spencer is about to ask about it when Matthews’ voice suddenly cuts in. “Mason? Status?”

Nash is about to reply when the sound of an explosion erupts outside, causing the building they are now in to shake. The lights cut off and are replaces by emergency lighting that bathes the three in a red glow. “Looks like plans have changed,” he says to Samantha and Spencer. “Speed it up, Bridges. Matthews, find Mason. Make sure our evacuation is clear.”

“Roger,” Bridges replies.

“Copy that,” Matthews says a moment later.

“I can recall Pierson saying nothing would go wrong with this mission,” Sam says sarcastically.

“It hasn’t yet,” Nash says, leaning against the wall with his weapon lowered, pointing toward the ground. “Our contact will show, don’t worry.”

“I certainly hope it’s the contact and not a group of soldiers,” Spencer says, keeping his guard up.

“Humans are so predictable,” a voice filters out from the shadows.

Spencer spins around to face the voice. Samantha has her pistol out and trained just a second before Spencer does. Nash on the other hand doesn’t budge from his position. “You!” Spencer says trying his best not to yell out.

“Don’t shoot her,” Nash says calmly.

“And why the fuck not,” Samantha asks, taking her eyes off the Goji to look in Nash’s direction.

“Because she’s our contact and it would be very unbeneficial for us if she were dead,” he explains.

“Yes, it would be a shame and funny at the same time,” Natalya replies, using a seductive voice. “Accomplishing something not even Roger could,” she continues without waiting for a reaction.

“What the hell does that mean?” Samantha demands.

“Oh, forgive me,” she says smiling as she began to pace around Samantha and Spencer. Neither turns to face her as she does so, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of fear she ultimately seeks. “I guess since he kept you out of the loop with his secrets everyone else would too.”

“You killed him,” Samantha point blankly states. Natalya nods into the light showing both a complacent smile. “And who’s gonna stop me from blowing this bitch’s head off?” Samantha demands from Nash.

“Nothing,” he replies coolly.

“You knew this?” Spencer asks.

“Not until after we left for the mission. It was in my mission packet,” he explains. Samantha has already turned back to Natalya and is now currently staring her down. Spencer glares at Nash. “Like most of the time we operate, it is a need to know basis even for the members of the team.”

“And you knew and wouldn’t tell us?” Spencer asks, ready to rip the man’s head off along with Natalya’s.

“Look. We can sit here and argue or you can get vengeance and take her out or we can get on with the mission and you can pursue her on your own time,” Nash spats. “Decide and stop wasting my fucking time.”

Silence fills the hall. Each member looks at each other attempting to read what the other had on their mind. “Let’s get on with the mission,” Spencer finally says, breaking the silence.

Samantha lowers her pistol, replacing it back into her leg holster. “This ain’t over bitch,” she says mustering as much menace into her voice as she can.

“I’m sure it isn’t, princess,” Natalya purrs.

“What are we looking at,” Nash asks, interrupting before things turn to another confrontation.

Natalya instantly turns her attention from Samantha, disregarding her as if she wasn’t standing there. “I have my men pulled back, leaving just the standard Russian troops and Spetsnaz. Avyanna has her familiar, Bezaleel and a handful of Goji and soldiers acting as her bodyguards.”

“A handful seems strange, considering that is all we have faced so far,” Nash states.

“Let’s just say Avyanna has a distaste for humans, unlike us newer Goji that can handle your presence,” Natalya remarks.

“Anything else we need to know about?” Nash asks.

“You will need to work fast,” the Goji says. “This attack is expected, but not by you. She will inevitably combat you to test you, but ultimately she will escape.”

“Doesn’t sound like much of a threat unless you are lying about the whole thing,” Spencer accuses.

“Now what would I have to gain from such trivial nonsense?” Natalya questions.

“I can think of at least five,” Sam interjects.

“I’d love to hear them all,” Natalya mocks, then she turns serious. “I’ve got too much to lose here if I betray you. Let’s just say an ancient is a major hindrance to my plans. You will need this as well.” She pulls out an ancient and beautifully crafted sword. “The Kotetsu,” she says holding the sword out toward Samantha.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.