Black List IV: Malevolence - Cover

Black List IV: Malevolence

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The alliance between nations seems to be crumbling as the rise of an ancient draws closer. Can the Goji stay together long enough to see it or will the council not have enough power to stop their own destruction from the inside out?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

“Are you certain that your plan will work?” Natalya asks with a hint of uncertainty. “I would really hate to have Avyanna’s wrath cascading down on me.”

“You are far too worried, my dear,” Typheryian coos. He brushes his hand along her face, but inside he feels disgust. Having anything to do with a female of his race other than for a fuck goes against his principals. He hates a female with any power. “I assure you that once the plan is set in motion, she will fall and once I rule this world, you will have all the power you crave.”

Natalya brushes his hand aside, knowing full well his dislike of her. “I assure you, I crave a lot.”

“Then you will have it,” he lies with a firmness in his voice.

“I better,” she counters.

“Or what? You’ll kill me?” Typheryian mocks. “I am far stronger that you my dear, Natalya.”

“Stranger things have happened,” she replies unperturbed. She turns and walks around her desk, taking a seat. Then leaning back in the chair with her fingers pressing against each other she smiles at the other Goji. “See that you fulfill your promise or I will make sure the matter is brought up to the council. You hold a minority seat and I would sure hate to see he council’s fury brought down upon you.”

“You are one conniving little bitch,” he slurs. “I should just kill you now where you sit.”

“Then who will you get to carry out your little plan? Hmm?” she asks grinning. “The way I see it, you have no other choice but to accept my terms. I control the Black Dragon and I have the most influence over the Russian army not that Maltaus is dead.”

“You play with fire,” he growls.

“Yes, but I know how not to get burned,” she replies with a smile.

“We shall see,” he says. “Until then, you will get what you desire.” Typheryian takes his leave without another word.

Natalya sits for a little bit before another presence makes an entrance. She jumps to her feet expecting Typheryian to have changed his mind and come back to fulfill his threat, but when she realizes who it is, she abruptly sits back down. “It’s on you, Rythern.”

“A bit jumpy, are we?” the newly arrived Goji asks.

“It’s that fucking Typheryian and his backward threats,” she replies, looking down and shaking her head. “You like that human form I see.”

“As do you since you are rarely seen out of it,” he replies with a grin. “You can’t honestly believe for one minute he will go through with what he promises.”

“To tell the truth, I could care less one way or another,” she answers. “If I get something more out of it then it is all the better for me.”

Rythern moves around the desk to stand behind Natalya and begins rubbing her shoulders. “You know, if you openly attack him in front of the council, you’ll only anger the other Sura. That is if you don’t bring the council down upon your shoulders in the process.”

“And where would you stand?” she questions, raising an eyebrow.

“If and when you drop the bomb on Typheryian?” he counters with a question. “What? You don’t trust me?”

“Quite frankly, I don’t trust anyone, human or Goji,” she answers with a grin. “But I gave you the benefit of the doubt. After all, letting a Sura into the Black Dragon should be enough to prove that to you.”

“So me being your lover has nothing to do with it?” he asks, looking down at her with a smile.

“That may have helped move things a little faster,” she says, returning the smile. “But it has nothing to do with trust.”

“Well, trust or no trust, I have what I want,” he says.

“And what is that you have?”

“I think you know the answer,” he says as he slips his hand down between Natalya’s thighs. “Come over here,” he instructs, pulling her over to the chair. He grabs her by the waist and pulls off her skirt. Then he bends her over his knees. She knows what is coming; anticipation almost makes her cream her herself right here and now. With one arm, he holds her over his lap. She feels his erection pressing against her side. He strokes her ass. She trembles, her legs shaking. He thrusts his finger into her pussy. It is like sinking into warm pudding. “You like this, don’t you?” She whimpers in response. He has her roll off his knees and then he pulls her in close and says, “Undress me.”

Natalya normally prefers to be the one in charge, but on some occasions she enjoys being told what to do, especially when manipulating someone into believing that they are the ones in control. She unbuttons his shirt, kissing the skin as it appears from under his clothes. Rythern closes his eyes and lets her enjoy her work. She pushes the shirt off his shoulders, kissing her way down to his nipples. Natalya puts one in her mouth and swirls her tongue around the hardening nub. Then she sucks, sucking on it as if she is drawing nectar out of it.

Rythern grabs her head. “Lower,” he growls. Natalya unbuckles his pants and lets them fall to the floor. With the head of his cock sticking out hard, she kneels before him. “Lick it.”

She licks the eye of it, savoring in the juice that drips from the end. Natalya tears his pants off of him and shoves him back to the desk. Placing her mouth over his cock, she starts to suck. She bathes him with her mouth muscle, and as she sucks on him, she works it around and around. Rythern holds her head, shoving his prick to the back of her throat. She gags at the unexpected thrust and he loves it. Before long he pulls her off and tells her to stand up.

Natalya’s pussy is so wet right now that her juices are just simply pouring down her thighs. She likes it when she gets this wet. The friction is so smooth that she can orgasm just by pressing her legs together. Rythern, who is only interested in what he wants, spins her around to where her back is against the desk instead of him and pushes her onto it. She gets on top and is now totally exposed. Rythern feasts with his eyes and then he gets between her legs. He takes his tongue and licks up one side and down the other. Then he sucks on her clit, flicking it back and forth with his tongue. He strokes his mouth muscle down through her slit and then in between the spot between her pussy and backdoor. He teases her even more, ringing his tongue around her sphincter and then up again, plunging it deep into her quivering snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.