Fucking a Fatty - Cover

Fucking a Fatty

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: An obese girl wants a sex life and love like anyone else so she goes for it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   BBW   .

Hilda was fat. She finally had to admit it. At five two and 275 pounds it was undeniable. Chubby had worked for a while and curvy after that. But sometimes it is better to accept reality and just go on. She’d change her Craig’s List personal ad to read “Fat girl seeks guys who like it that way. Above average equipment required.” She knew there were some guys like that. Earlier ads with the other labels had worked OK. This time though she didn’t just want curious fuckers but guys who would really get hot over her rolls.

The last five years had seen a lot of changes in the twenty-year old’s body. At fifteen, when there was no sign of puberty, the skinny kid was discovered to have congenitally absent ovaries. Supplemental hormones had let her body develop pubic hair and curves alright but the inexorable weight gain just didn’t stop even when she drastically reduced her calorie intake.

She was pretty enough later in high school, and the curves were attractive enough too, that she indulged in sex. No fear of pregnancy, nor periods to interrupt her fun. Those were some benefits to her condition anyway. Guys were just fun to get naked with. Finding no special feelings for any of them, she simply enjoyed a variety. If she didn’t want cum in her pussy or mouth, she gave them a slider. Her pussy lips were so plump they could wrap around a dick like a pussy when she sat on top of them. Many guys didn’t know the difference and thought they’d been really laid. It made her smile.

The frequent injections of male substance and its absorption by her vagina did seem to slow down her weight gain so that justified what she laughingly referred to as her “tubular diet”. She swallowed too.

In college her curves kept getting fuller and her dates fewer. By widening her age range she picked up some more carnal candidates. Bars were a possibility but they’d have to wear condoms until she was convinced they were safe and going to stick around for a while. Churches were a good way to meet a range of people and she could start conversations about the attractiveness of “plus-sized” women to gauge their feelings.

Same thing with Craig’s List. Never knew what kind of weirdo you might meet. She was looking for a special kind of them, though, so it took some marketing. Once in a while you hit pay dirt.

She fondly remembered Ralph. He was a bar pickup about 40 years old. Not much taller than herself but thin and wiry and darkly tanned face and arms. He worked construction outdoors. His pecker was way outsized for the rest of him which he ascribed to exercising it a lot since he was a kid. He grew up in West Virginia and there was a shortage of guys in his family. Cousins loved fucking cousins. He loved “big women” and that didn’t refer to tall. Some “big” aunts had showed him a good time.

She felt worshipped as he made a fuss over her saggy floppy pillow tits. He’d hum with pleasure stroking the rolls around her waist or taking handfuls of her soft buns. Best of all he could reach all the way to her cervix in any position they tried. He’d bounce off her buns when he was slamming her doggy. He’d moan with pleasure when she simply slid her plump cunt lips along his shaft as it laid on his belly. He squirted lots of hot cream in deep in her twat. She was his love goddess and she almost gave up the other guy she was screwing regularly. Good thing she didn’t because Ralph’s company transferred him out of state after two months of mutual bliss. He still called her when he was back in town and they’d romp as much as possible while he was here. Hilda wish he’d asked her to marry him. Maybe she’d try next time he wanted some of her pussy.

After a bunch of poor prospects from her marketing she met Pete. He looked OK and had decent manners too. Just past thirty years old. When he passed the dick sucking inspection she made a real date with him.

He spent real money on her at a nice restaurant and asked if she had a favorite hotel. She usually liked to check out a guy’s place first, keeping hers unknown till he proved out more. So she asked, “Why don’t we go to your place?”

The answer surprised her, “My wife doesn’t like me to bring dates home.”

“WHAT?”

“Yea, and she doesn’t take hers there either.”

“Oh, an open marriage. So tell me more.” At least he was honest. Better than a lot of guys she’d met.

Peter said, “I’d rather explain in private. Name a hotel.”

She mentioned one of her favorites. Modestly priced and out of the way. Big bathtubs too.

When they walked in the room, having stopped for a bottle of wine, Pete poured two glasses. Hilda opened with, “Wanna get naked while we talk?”

Pete laughed, “You are pretty direct, aren’t you?”

“Yup. Time wasted can never be regained, my momma said.”

That was easily done and Pete’s interest indicator clearly signaled that he liked the ample woman he could now get a full view of. Just a quick look said he had plenty of what she wanted.

Hilda got back to the topic as they sipped, “Tell me why you are out looking for strange.”

“My wife is pretty small and I can’t bury this [pointing at his big pecker] all the way like I want to. That also means it’s harder to get her off when we are fucking. Sure, oral is nice but not the same. We do love each other and are very compatible otherwise. We just never tried our fit out before we married. Another thing is that she was a virgin and I certainly wasn’t. She later on felt like she’d missed something. This is our way of letting her get some new experiences and get off in ways I can’t do for her.”

Hilda was puzzled, “So why do you want to bang a fat chick like me?”

“You were asking for a big guy and my first piece was a gal like you. She screwed me senseless one summer when I worked for her dad. I’m hoping to revisit those good old days, I guess. Does that all make sense?”

Hilda nodded, stood up, and walked over to him. Kneeling down she said, “Let’s see how this guy tastes. [pause] Mmmmmm, good! Are you ready to fuck? Time’s a wasting.”

Pete couldn’t decide which position to try first. Hilda liked to look at a new guy as he sampled her snatch the first time so good old missionary was best for starters. She had to watch his face since seeing that shaft disappearing into her crotch was impossible. She used both hands to raise up her belly so he could see the bulls eye for his arrow. He hit the wet target first shot and buried it deep. It had been cock-less for too many days so this was much appreciated and her vocalizations told him so. “Oh ... oh ... deep ... push hard ... more ... harder!”

His mouth finally found her hard nipples on the ends of soft floppy tits. She reached around her fat leg trying to feel his balls but had to be content with them slapping against her big buns as he rammed into her. Her peak was in sight as he groaned and the feeling of hot jism exploded inside. He was tuned in so he reached down and diddled his cum on her clit until she shivered in pleasure.

“Pete, you’re a keeper! I think you had fun too.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.