Brides Can Wish - Cover

Brides Can Wish

by Goldfisherman

Copyright© 2019 by Goldfisherman

Erotica Sex Story: A recently married couple in the near future. The trials and tribulations of the sexual kind while adjusting to new societal themes of a shift in loss of personal rights and increase of corporate freedoms. a lead in to a Dolcett society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Pedophilia   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Workplace   Alternate History   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Cannibalism   Nudism   Politics   Violence   .

This story was not begun as a prequel for anything but as I got to an intermediary point I found that it dovetailed rather nicely with “Classy Conversions”.

This story is derived from delving deeply into a lot of detailed political and industrial practices and policies of a controlling political party as they are hell bent on reworking the current US political and social system into one they desire.

And the story begins!

It had been 4 months since I married my best friend from high school after we finished college together. We had studied hard and actually made it through without the typical extensive list of student loans. My parents had been supportive of me. Bobby had his parents assistance all the way through. We both were now working as, partners, at an Insurance company that both of our fathers were the prime owner/partners in.

While in college, we had also shunned the myriad of the Greek club system because we still wanted an open relationship at least through school. True we had a lot of friends and each of us have had several lovers on the side.

It turned out that I was always desiring a lot more sex than Bobby could ever deliver, but we could still handle having sex 2-3 times a week together. He was gifted with a substantial sized manhood or penis, but his regeneration capability was only good for once maybe twice a night every other day, and he was beat, when he was done, for at least a couple of days.

Myself, I could get on a roll and always wanted to be filled forever. I always had several toys and vibrators that I was able to barely satisfy my lust after a bit. I was always quite discrete and only had sex with someone that had been thoroughly checked for STI’s recently.

Bobby and I had long discussions about this and expressed that he was OK with me having an occasional lover or lovers on the side if I was feeling really desperate.

There had been rumblings in the last couple of months of a general slide of births to a much greater female majority and also of the conservative majority of the conservative political parties wishing to eliminate social security based services. There was also a desire to cut expenses to the corporations in the national and international market place. Among some of the losses to the general public was laws against incest to give many of the extremely conservative religious churches free reign to allow incest and underage coupling with young girls in coming of age ceremonies. Some of the politicians were actually quoting the bible when they quoted “cleave not with your neighbors wife, while advocating their neighbors daughter as free game.

I had been browsing at dozens of Porn sites and some of them really drew my attention. A couple of them were quite exciting and specialized in having gangbangs with very well endowed studs.

I started inquiring at a couple of them and found one of them that was fairly close to where we lived in our home town. I contacted them and asked “How much for a session with 4 to 8 men?”

The contact replied with “How big do you want them to be?”

I replied, “9 to 14 inches long, and thick, with very fit bodies, checked and cleared of any STI’s.”

“Would you allow a video of your session or private?” The contact came back.

“Send me a price for both.” I responded.

“Send us a picture of you from the neck up with your vitals.”

I did and compared the response. With a video they would pay me $2000 with permission for them to circulate the video. They would charge me $4000 for no video or $5000 for me to keep a sole copy of the video.

I checked with Bobby and let him choose.

I replied the next day to the the porn contact. “The first one will be with me paying the $5000. If it is really good, I want to do at least one a month for the rest of the year. I am not on the pill so the first session can be in 2 weeks.”

The contact replied. “We will be ready to pick you up at what address? We will also need your cell number.”

I sent them to him. I also told him I would be sending a cashier’s check to the address on their web site. This would keep my profile and economic status anonymous and assure that a receipt for a signed contract was assured.

Bobby and I had a very good session that night.

The last week I wore a butt plug to work along with a fully inserted 8 inch dildoe in my vagina. In the evenings I strapped on a reversed dildoe with a vibrator to temper my excitement while keeping me stretched for the session with the gangbang.

The Friday evening arrived and the porn outfit called and told me a sedan would be waiting in 1 hour in my driveway.

I was dressed in a short summer dress with no under clothing and flat shoes. I had just stepped out of the shower after a very thorough enema and douche followed by a generous insertion of lubricant with mint flavoring into both of my nether orifices.

I had just walked out of the house when the car pulled up. A young and handsome black man hopped out of the passenger side of the car and greeted me while he opened the door for me.

We left the house and I chatted with the 2 men as we drove. I told them I was “Very excited at the adventure I was now on.” I was all ready leaking.

In about 10 minutes we pulled up in an alley next to a door in a warehouse. My door was opened for me and the door to the warehouse opened as well. I was welcomed by a woman who was dressed professionally. She guided me into an office and explained to me that she needed to have my STI certificate and I would need to sign wavers for the filming. In case I might be inadvertently split or possibly damaged from the sex or liability for pregnancy.

This thrilled me almost to the point of having a little orgasm while standing there. “You can strip any time you are ready.” she said. “You can try costumes out before the shooting or stay the way you are before the men are brought in. They have all been screened in the last couple of days.”

I merely pushed the little straps off my shoulders and let the dress drop. She had a bin for it and my shoes. The woman led me out another door to a room that looked like an apartment with lights all over the place.

I saw several cameramen and the woman gave me a brief rundown on what was going to happen. I would just be leaving the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and the door bell would ring. I would look around and then would answer it with the towel around me. Outside would be 6 men dressed as tradesmen. I would invite them in when they explained that they were working on a plumbing issue.

They would disburse around the house and I would let my towel slip when I was alone in the bedroom with one of them. I would seduce him and after a minute or so I would have his cock out and I would start with a blow job. From then On I would be doing what ever came naturally and take all of them for how ever long I could keep it going.

This was definitely a dream come true.

I went into the bathroom. With the camera pointed at me, I peed in the toilet. I had just gotten up and began to wrap a towel around me when the doorbell rang. I answered it and the black crew went into the routine of the plumbing problem. I grinned and let them in. One of the men followed me into the bedroom and I dropped the towel. Turning, I got on my knees and began fondling his hard cock in his slacks as he was loosening his belt.

One by one the men came into the bedroom and removed their clothes. In a few minutes I was taking 2 of them and shortly I had a cock in my ass, vagina, and mouth all at the same time. For the first time I had a cock going into my womb through my cervix. I have had a couple of dildos that far but never a live cock. By the time I had all of the men in at least one orifice I was in an almost continuous state of nirvana I was beginning to get my cum fix. I was sore when I was stretched but I never bled more than a couple of drops. Each time after a cum shot or 2 I felt fine and wanted more.

After a while I noticed that some of the men were not able to get it up any more and some replacements came in to take their place. I was keeping my stomach full of cum and I had some refreshing drinks of water and soda. The men presented a urinal for me to pee in but sometimes I just let it go, I squirted a lot. With all of the cum in my anus I had to go to the bathroom so I got up and went (runny) to the toilet and gave a blow job while I was setting there. I ran in the enema hose, refreshed myself and resumed on a bench that was just right to keep 2 cocks inside me at all times.

I was starting to get pretty tired and asked what time it was. The woman said. “It is 10 o’clock in the morning. I had been going for 13 hours. You have totally exhausted 18 men.”

I said “I guess it is wrap then! I should be having my period this next week. So how about a lesbian fisting session next weekend. This can be a promotional video for you if you wish, no cocks although anal would be OK.”

The woman was almost stunned at the implications.

“I think that can be arraigned. Same time next week?”

“Do you have a couple of butt plugs to keep everything in place?” I asked.

“Of course we do, on the house!” she replied.

She brought them too me and they slipped in easily.

I did walk a little funny though as I put on my sun dress and shoes. 2 men walked me out to the car and drove me home. I don’t even remember getting home, into the house and into bed.

I woke up Sunday morning. I was naked on top of the covers on a pad with the plugs in place. I was famished and quite contented. I definitely needed a shower.

Bobby came into the bedroom and lay next to me kissing and hugging me. He said. “Welcome back to the real world Becky.”

“I guess it is the real world Bobby. Where I was, is and was a fantasy world I would hope to go back too every once in a while. I might be a size queen now, but I hope to be able to tighten up for you so you can still feel good in me. We will also need to get you on a regimen of sex enhancement drugs like Viagra and Cialis. Lets take a shower first OK? I also need to clean myself out so cum does not keep dribbling out for the next couple of days. I took all that 18 men could produce down my throat, in my vagina, and in my anus. Everything was shot inside me. I will be going back next weekend for a lesbian fisting session and some anal sex.”

“I have got to see the video of this with you sitting on my cock as soon as we get it. Lets take the shower.”

Bobby got the shower started and we got under the shower head hugging. I pried the plug out of my vagina and the spent cum gushed out. A lot of it had gone into my womb and it had shrunk overnight filling space in my Vagina. Bobby released the plug in my anus and another cup or so poured out.

We had a douche hose in the shower and I filled myself a dozen times in my vagina before forcing as much into my anus as would reach, about 30 inches. I just let it run for 10 minutes flushing everything out.

“I think I am going to make this a regular practice from now on. It feels good and if I wear a double dong internally to work it will continually take the edge off so I won’t be quite so insatiable.” I told Bobby.

“That is kind of extreme Hon. Are there other ways of doing it?” Bobby asked.

“I suppose there is Bobby. Some of the women do genital piercings. Although I think you might like my nipples pierced. I don’t think that would suppress my desire to be fucked continually for hours on end. We haven’t done it too often, but anal sex is almost as satisfying as vaginal sex. That is why I want to try being filled with toys in my rectum while doing other things like continuing to be eye candy at work. Let’s have breakfast and think about it.”

Normally we dress for meals but I suggested we stay naked in the house when guests are not expected. Bobby agreed. I had to sit on a towel to absorb some of the water and liquids that continued to drain very slowly from me.

“I will let you help put in the lubricants into me and the double dong to wear today to try it out. Then we can go jogging around the neighborhood in something athletic.”

“When I do it Betsy, I want to munch on your clit a bit and drain my balls in you before we start.”

I had not tried the full 30 inch double dong fully inserted in my rectum. It is 1-1/2 inch diameter long dong and feels good when it is in place. It was flexible enough so that it did not press anything inside or cause discomfort when I bent or stretched. My anus was able to hold it inside without any effort. After my round with Bobby we got dressed for jogging. Bobby was dressed in his running shorts and a “Y” shirt. Myself in bicycle shorts with the sewn in lining with a sports bra.

We left the house and set an easy pace. We covered 3 miles and were joined by another couple about the same age as we are. The girl was a tiny thing that hardly looked like she was barely out of high school and the man was about the same even though he was wearing a full beard. We talked, they were newly transferred from Florida and were practicing nudists. They were looking for nudist facilities in the area to visit.

We mentioned that we had not thought about it but were open to the lifestyle and that swinging was also in the mix. It turned out the other couple only lived 4 houses away from us. We asked them to dinner for that evening and I knew just what I wanted to serve. Information was exchanged and we left them shortly before we returned home.

Bobby and I got home and took a shower. The nudist thing sounded good for us as it was a simple break in tradition that we could do together with others.

The double dong had felt good for the run and I knew it would be an interesting addition to my daily work routine. I put the roast into the oven and took some corn bread out of the freezer and let it thaw before heating. I had some fresh green beans and a three bean salad to round out the meal along with some ice cream.

Time drew close to the time Billie Jean and Jack would arrive and the table was set. Bobby and I had not put any clothes on after our shower from our run. Billie Jean arrived in dress with a light jacket, and Jack had on a sport jacket and shirt with slacks. I answered the door when they rang the bell.

They were surprised when I opened the door in my naked glory. I told them that we were a clothing optional household. Billie momentarily gave a little blush and said she felt overdressed. She removed her jacket and sun dress as they came in. Jack did the same. Bobby appeared and shook hands as I gave them both hugs.

Billie Jean looked very sexy weighing in at only about 100 pounds and 4 foot 10 inches, with nice proportions and Jack, in spite of his bushy beard had trim angles and a muscular body at about 200 and 6 foot 2 in height.

Bobby was limp and Jack was at least half aroused.

“Dinner will not be ready for another half hour, so we can get more acquainted.” I said as I escorted them to the living room.

Billie and Jack sat on the couch while Bobby sat in his chair and I sat on a stool. Unconsciously I sat with my legs spread and my vagina open to be seen by everyone.

Jack was running a franchise auto shop and Billie was working at a fast food restaurant as an assistant manager.

We told them that we worked at the same insurance company and I was one of those that worked to factor rates for various industrial accounts. I was not in the public eye and the only people I interfaced with was the board and some of the accountants. Bobby was working as an adjuster supervisor and was out in the public daily.

I had to get up and tend the last of the dinner a couple of times and finally we moved into the dining area. I had the chairs covered with pads to keep the upholstery clean where we sat down. I was still leaking slightly and I was starting to get aroused again.

We began talking about some of our ambitions and trials. I mentioned that I had quit taking the pill last month and we were hoping to have a child in about a year. I told them that I had always been open to sex since I had turned 12 and had been taking the pill since then. Bobby had begun sex with me when he was 14 but I had already had numerous partners before him and that we were in an open relationship.

Billie Jean had not entered puberty until she was 14 and had to push her parents to get her HP V shots and start on the pill before her 15th birthday. They did not want her to have sex with anyone. Jack began thinking about sex when he was 14 and pretty much took it easy until he met Billie Jean. They finished high school and he took classes in a community college and became a licensed mechanic. Billie went to work in fast food and while she liked sex, she had only had it with Jack when they had gotten married 2 years ago but since they could not really afford children yet, and she had remained on the pill.

We finished dinner and Bobby volunteered to clean the table.

BJ, Jack and I retired to the living room again.

I returned to my stool and I mentioned that I had just started a new hobby. “I decided that because I have a very active imagination and sex drive I want to do Porn.”

BJ and Jack were initially shocked, but I continued. “I did a shoot last Friday evening to check if I liked it. I paid for the shoot and I am not allowing the video to be public yet. I spent 13 hours having intercourse with 18 men in a gangbang. It definitely left me well used and satisfied.”

BJ came back. “I would say so Becky! My God I would not be able to walk for a month. Were they big men?”

“They were and are porn stars with 9 to 14 inches in length and very thick. In fact Jack you might even be in the same category. I have not seen you fully aroused yet.”

“I have been trying to keep it down thinking of nuns playing golf.” Said Jack blushing. I could be but I have not measured. I have to be careful when having sex with BJ so I don’t hurt her.”

“Have you tried any sex toys BJ, to help stretch a little, to make it more comfortable?”

BJ was still looking a little embarrassed but replied. “No because I think they might be kind of expensive.”

Bobby had joined us and was beginning to be aroused as was Jack.

“Would you mind looking at and maybe trying out a couple? I have lots of extras.”

I led them into the bedroom and opened my special drawer. I selected a nice pink one with a vibrator in it and a 24 inch long dong. I also picked out a tub of scented lubricant. I handed the pink dildoe to BJ after dipping into the lubrication.

“I am still pretty stretched from Friday so I am wearing a 30 inch long dong in my anus to gradually relieve myself. I will be wearing it during the week at work. You can lay on the bed and try the dildoe. I think it is small enough that it won’t hurt too much. Do you think you can put it in?”

BJ was looking a little perplexed but nodded as she sat down on the pad covered bed. She worked herself up by rubbing on her Clit with the end before aiming it at her opening and gently pressing it in as she laid back. Finally she had it pressed in to where she said it was pressing her cervix. “It is in a little further than Jack ever goes.”

BJ was trembling with the beginnings of a minor climax. I motioned to Jack to begin stroking her. I laid next to her and I opened myself up and nestled the short long dong next to her anus and gently slipped the head inside. BJ was taking it and was climbing the wall to a nice big orgasm. Jack and Bobby had full blown and hard erections.

I was gradually stroking my dong and easing it in and out a few inches at a time then leaving inside.

BJ was in the throws of a major orgasm as I finished getting my long dong in place and out of sight. I got up and picked out a slightly larger dildoe and replaced the pink one in BJ. She hardly noticed the difference as it slid into place and Jack continued to stroke her. BJ was finally coming down as I asked Jack to pull out the dildoe.

BJ was still spread as I descended to her open vagina and began sucking on her pussy and rubbing her Clit in little circles. She immediately went into another orgasm, squirting all over the place. I moved away and motioned Jack to slip into her.

He mentioned that she had never had an orgasm where she squirted before. He was able to slip into her further than he had ever been able to. He continued to stroke her for at least five minutes as she had 2 more orgasms then he filled her with his cum.

Bobby slipped his cock into me as we were bent over watching Billie Joe with her best ever sex session.

It had been 2 hours since dinner and everyone was ready for dessert.

Since both BJ an I had just been filled with a load of cum we gave each other a quick rinse before having chocolate ice cream.

We discussed our session and agreed that we could do more if our schedules worked out. I asked BJ if she might want to change jobs to get something more regular and higher pay than her fast food assistant manager position.

BJ said. “I am making fair money doing what I am. I have no special skills or college.”

“Bobby and I are always looking for people that are not uptight to do things for us at the insurance company. We don’t have anything at the moment for a skilled Mechanic but that can change. You on the other hand have exactly what it takes for a secretary for either of us with at least twice pay and benefits than you are now receiving.”

Bobby said. “In your case Jack said. Your skills in the shop can warrant a fixed monthly fee as a local evaluation expert for the automotive division and a spot for automatic repair recovery for our clients. It could keep you pretty busy but definitely increase your income enough to hire 3 or 4 employees to back you up.”

Both Billie Jean and Jack were beside themselves at the possibilities.

BJ said. “I can turn in my notice tomorrow morning if can start in the next week or so.”

“Done!” I said. “Is $1500 enough for a signing bonus? You may need it for at least one or two professional dress outfits.” I looked at the two guys and said. “Do you guys want to seal it with a fuck?” I motioned to BJ to take Bobby as I grasp Jacks cock.

BJ went to Bobby and hugged him and latched onto his lips in a kiss flattening herself to him. I bent over guiding Jack into my waiting vagina.

Bobby lay BJ down on the coffee table and commenced to eat her out giving her a good warm up before slipping into her. He gently entered and was sliding gently in and out working on her Cervix with his helmet.

Jack pounded into me for a bit then turned me over and began giving me oral. It had been the first time for him but he had learned well from watching me do BJ. We wound up in a 69 and he injected his cum load directly into my throat.

We finished as the sun was going down. BJ and Jack got dressed and left to walk back home.

Wednesday my period came and BJ dropped by the house to tell me that her last day was Thursday morning. I gave her the $1500 cash and told her dinner Sunday.

The long dong was doing it’s job all week at work and I got a lot done. The porn company called and said they would drop off the video Friday noon in the mail box and pick me up at eight o’clock in the evening.

Bobby and I were home when the messenger arrived with the video on the flash drive. I received it and signed the receipt. The messenger left with a full erection in his pants. I put the flash drive in the big screen and started the video. I sat on Bobby’s lap with his cock buried in my ass. I had given him 2 Viagra.

Once he was seated I did not need to move or stroke him. During the next 3 hours he filled me 3 times. At three thirty BJ called and said that she and Jack were home and wanted to know if we wanted any company. I told them that we were into the video I did last week but they were welcome to watch it with us. I would be leaving at eight.

They were at the door in 5 minutes. The door was unlocked and they came in. They quickly shed their clothing and assumed a similar position as Bobby and I.

“Oh My!” BJ exclaimed. “The men are black!”

“Yes! It makes a good contrast don’t you think? They are also very well hung. That is why I wanted to try it! I completely drained all 18 of them in the 13 hours.”

BJ and Jack marveled that I was not hurt during this.

I told them that I was stretched quite a bit but I was returning to normal fairly quickly. Tonight I am going to be fisted by a couple of lesbians and enlarged again. I may even wind up with a prolapse. I will not be taking any cocks in my vagina, but maybe one or two in my anus with anal sex. I am just finishing with my period so I could be open to an infection doing Vaginal sex.

“I have been enjoying the 2 dildos this week. They have definitely helped. Jack is going deeper and feeling better than ever. How has your long dong been working?”

“It worked well this week. I found that it works well with a oil lubrication and I typically pull it out around dinner and take a dump when I clean myself out. I did not get any bloating like I usually do during my periods. The enema keeps my colon completely clean so there is not any build up or constipated feeling in spite of the long dong filling my large intestine. I definitely feel full with Bobby in my ass along with the long dong.”

This got a chuckle out of both Bobby and Jack. We watched until 6 and ordered pizza. BJ came into the bathroom to give me a hand with cleaning in the shower. Before we went in I knelt with my knees apart and removed the long dong.

We washed each other off and I did my douche and enema at maximum depth. I finished off with the scented oil in my colon and labia. BJ was deep in thought when I asked her to put her hand into my vagina.

Bj was a little slow going in but built courage when I told her that she felt fine as she was finally tucking her hand inside. “Now push hard!” As her hand slipped in past her wrist her eyes just got big as she slipped in where her knuckles were next to my belly button.

“Wow that is Hot!” BJ exclaimed.

She stroked a few times and then I asked her to pull out and go into my anus.

She did and her eyes got big again as I kept telling her to go further following the curve of my intestine. She couldn’t make the second turn but she was well past her elbow inside me. She felt very good but this was only to give her ideas on what she might wish to do with her own body.

We finished up and BJ asked me if she might have a shorter long dong for her. She gave herself a full depth enema and the oil lubrication and I had several. The one about 24 inches long and one inch diameter fit inside nicely, but she also wanted a 28 inch one. She wore it out into the front room and answered the door for the pizza man without even thinking she was nude. Bobby paid with a large tip. The pizza boy was still in shock as we closed the door.

We were just finishing the pizza when it was time for my ride. I slipped on my sun dress and slippers and the car was just arriving.

It was the same two men that picked me up last week and we talked about the video I had made last week. They were both backups for the studs and were very thrilled with my performance of being able to take so many men. I mentioned that I would not be taking any men except in my ass this week. They were welcome since this one could be released to the Internet.

They said they did not do the video’s that were released unless they wore masks.

“Good you can probable rape my ass then, but not my pussy.” they looked me askance and I added. “I am just finishing my period!”

They understood.

We arrived at the studio and as before I was greeted by the lady in the suit. We went into the office as before and there were more papers to sign. “We have 2 women today with the STI certificates. Are you still good?” She asked.

I nodded and dropped my dress.

“I notice you have no piercings. Would you be able to tolerate some temporary needle play or jewelry? Nothing too big that would not heal in a couple of days.” She asked.

I thought for a moment and said. “That might be fun.”

Another form needed to be signed.

She led me out to the door to the apartment studio. She shed her suit and introduced me to another woman who had several genital piercings on her labia and nipples. The lady in the suit had bars in her nipples and a single clit piercing that actually went through her Clit instead of her hood as most of them were.

“You can start by eating out Mable and studying her piercings a bit. I will be working on getting a fist into you. Any preference?”

I told her that. “I am ready for either hole. I prepared but more lube would be appreciated.”

“OK then lets re-enter and you can kiss each of us and get to work.”

I went back to the entrance and re-entered as the cameras were running. Mable was smaller than I so I tried to act a little dominant and laid her down after our kiss. She tasted good and I commenced to do oral on her being a little aggressive with my fingers and hands. Rhonda was working on beginning to put her fist in my ass. Her hands were a little bigger than BJ’s but they were still comfortable. My hand slipped into Mable’s vagina and she was having her little climaxes as I fingered her Cervix. I was sucking on her ring through her clit hood.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.