Collateral Damage Book I: The Vengeance - Cover

Collateral Damage Book I: The Vengeance

Copyright© 2019 by DeeBee

Chapter 8

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man accepts an administrative position in a small bank and moves into a small, rural town. He notices a young woman, fancies her, and soon they are married. A fairy-tale come true? Except that after a while it starts to look as though nothing is what it seems; not even the aftermath, once the dust settles.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

In the early evening, I was the last one at the office, and the doors were already locked, when I suddenly got a feeling that I wasn’t alone in the bank. I managed to move away behind my desk and take my phone with me, when the door to my office opened. As I didn’t really know what to expect, I was more or less ready to fight. I wasn’t at all prepared to see Mrs. Bonner standing there, in high heels, with a dress ending a few inches above her knees, showing a lot of her shapely legs in shiny pantyhose. Raising my gaze didn’t help much since she was carrying her jacket on her arm and the cleavage alone was enough to confirm that she was wearing no bra, though there was no question about that, since the dress was so thin that her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric.

I tried to make sure that my gaze remained on her eyes, but I could couldn’t help a part of me noticing that she was smoking hot. A smoking hot woman - and damn, if she didn’t notice what kind of effect she immediately had on me. With my light trousers there wasn’t much point to hiding my arousal. But when I really looked in her beautiful, dark eyes, what I saw there was something I couldn’t really identify. Then she lifted her hand and touched my cheek, which she had slapped that morning. Damn, moving her hand moved those marvelous breasts, too.

“Will, I’m sorry. I should not have...”

I interrupted her.

“No, Denice. It’s me who should be sorry. That was none of my business.” Somehow it didn’t feel right to call that gorgeous figure ‘Mrs. Bonner’ when she was standing in front of me like that, breathing heavily. She was silent for a moment.

“No, I’m happy you told me. I wish someone had told you sooner...”

Then she took a deep breath while she sneaked a peek at my prominent erection. Somehow, it didn’t help me a bit.

“Will, do you like me? I mean, as a friend?”

‘Danger, Will Robinson, danger’. I was sure I could feel those dark eyes and the heat coming from her body.

“Denice, I’ve always considered you my friend, and I’m sorry that I’ve been quite an asshole lately...”

She put her hand over my mouth, interrupting me.

“Then, if you are my friend and if you care about me and my marriage; you’ll help me. Now, please.”

Suddenly, my throat was very dry.

“Just what do you want from me, Denice?”

“Fuck me, fill me with your cum - please.”

“But you - we both - are married...”

“You are divorcing - and if you care about me, and want to save my marriage, you’ll do that to me ... Please.”

Then she moved her hand to my hardening shaft, before whispering “I always believed that you have a nice one, but it feels even better than I imagined. Yes, even married women think about those things. Now, please Will - fuck me.”

“No.”

She stiffened.

“No, Denice, I will not fuck you. I don’t want to fuck you, but I’m willing to make you feel good, and to make love to you. I know I shouldn’t, and as far as I know, I’ve never done it with someone in a relationship, but I’ll do it for you.”

“I have one wish, Will. Is it okay with you if you come only once, and I’ll leave immediately afterwards?”

It seems that I didn’t need to answer that, since someone down there with much looser morals answered on my behalf by springing into full attention. Denice actually giggled a bit, and took an even firmer grip on me. Finally, I had to remove her hand.

“Denice, please leave him alone for a moment, to avoid accidents.”

After that, I started using all the knowledge I had gathered during my wild years. I nibbled her earlobes, ran my fingertips over her body and occasionally kissed and licked her. After a while, I noticed that she wasn’t wearing pantyhose, but stay-ups. By the time I removed her panties, her breathing was already labored and she came when I kissed her pussy for the first time. She had gotten at least four more orgasms before I entered her for the first time - or rather when she mounted me - when she was on top. I managed not to come, even if I was mesmerized by her body and those marvelous breasts. Then I managed to give her another one, while taking her from behind. When I finally climbed on top of her, I knew that I couldn’t last long. Fortunately, she was also running high, so, when I picked up my pace she started whimpering under me. That made it for me, and I pushed in as far as I could and started shooting. Pulse after pulse, I emptied myself inside her, and when I finally pulled away, I was still gasping for breath myself. My right hand was shaking a bit since I had had to support myself with it, much more than I had been used to.

She lay there for a moment, but then looked at me and rose from the sofa. She picked her dress from the chair where I had folded it. I followed Denice as she silently dressed, and suddenly she gasped and put her hand between her legs.

“Damn Will, you must have come a gallon. There is no way to keep all of that inside me before I get home.”

She must have seen how shocked I looked as she continued. “Yes, I informed Moses that, if he wants to stay married to me, he’d better be prepared to clean me good when I come home.”

Then she was on her way, and I was left sitting on that wet and stained sofa, naked. I couldn’t help wondering what had happened to my principles and morals during this mission - especially as I couldn’t really feel bad about what we had just done.

The following morning, I didn’t really know what to expect, but Mrs. Bonner was all business. The only thing I noticed was that occasionally her movements were a bit strained. When I informed my ladies that I had some business that I needed to take care of, she just nodded at me. To tell the truth, I was slightly relieved.

I was a bit early at the meeting place I had agreed on during the weekend, and the required officials were there with me. I drove with them to the ‘Donaghue mansion’, which was a bit of an exaggerated name for the big house and the smaller buildings surrounding it. I made sure to stand in the background when the policewoman and another investigator questioned Sean’s mother. Mrs. Donaghue first paled and then she turned angry when the policewoman took hold of her hand. Now, it was my time to step forward.

I identified the ring immediately. It was Emilie’s engagement ring. It was a unique ring, from a set of three rings. They had all been prepared together. Once Mrs. Donaghue understood that we were there to take the ring from her, she started yelling and cursing. The fact that the officer informed her that the ring would be returned to her if my claim turned out to be unjustified, made no difference. In the end, there were several members of the Donaghue clan watching us, but no one intervened or protested. To me, that could only mean that they knew. The officers took the ring, and they would let me know about the results. I was already sure, but the official results would require spectroscopy. To tell the truth, it didn’t matter to me that much anymore, since there would be no way that I would ever use those rings after Emilie’s death - I just couldn’t stand the thought that someone would wear that ring as a trophy.

When I returned to the bank’s office in the afternoon after a quick lunch, I didn’t notice anything extraordinary. It was at the end of the day, when Mrs. Bonner came to my office and closed the door after her. I rose from behind my desk but stopped when she shook her finger at me.

“Oh no, mister. Keep that monster of yours far away from me. I’m a married woman and will stay that way. Moses accepted his punishment, and was a very good boy afterwards. Then we talked about it, and he’s not interested in being punished like that ever again.”

I must have been holding my breath a bit, since I let out a small sigh. I could see her eyes flash.

“Will, there is another thing. Moses doesn’t know who it was, and I made a promise that nobody will never find out. Will, can I trust you with this?”

“Of course you can trust me, Denice. After all, you are probably the only friend I have left around here.”

Suddenly, the look on her face turned a bit sad.

“Will, it doesn’t need be that way.”

“Things aren’t always that simple, Denice.”

“Life is never simple. But it’s up to you to decide what you want to do with your life.”

Then she suddenly hugged me, which gave a certain part of me some ideas it wasn’t supposed to have any more. In order in increase my discomfort, Denice decided to give me one good squeeze before pulling away.

“Will, I have enough experience to confirm for you that there is absolutely no reason for you to feel inadequate.”

After that, she just turned away and left my office.

About an hour later, my thoughts were interrupted by a call from Catherine.

“Hi, Cath. Something new?”

“You could say that, Will. The Shark called me and informed me that Caryn has said she will agree to your terms.”

“Really?”

“Yes. We just need to arrange a meeting, as she wants to talk to you for a few minutes. Is tomorrow okay for you?”

“Make it Friday. That’s when I’m sure I’ll be free.”

I could almost sense that Catherine was stunned. Hell, I was stunned myself. Now, I would have what I wanted to have in the first place - and I was postponing it for a few days!

“Okay, Friday is it. I’ll let you know the details tomorrow.”

“Fine - and thank you Catherine. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Now, I should be yelling for joy, but I didn’t feel that way at all, anymore. I just felt tired. When I found myself in my apartment upstairs, I noticed that I didn’t really want to stare at those walls one more evening - nor did I want to make any dinner for myself.

A bit more than an hour and a half later I was finishing a greasy burger that would have made the health-Nazis scream in agony. I had enjoyed it just as I had enjoyed the two beers I’d had with it. In fact, I was just finishing the second beer and I had to admit that I was no wiser, nor did I feel any better than I had felt after Cath’s call. At least, I wasn’t hungry anymore. Then I saw Moses Bonner enter the bar. He seemed to be looking for something - and he didn’t look happy.

Okay, I’m not a small guy and I had been able to handle Sean, who had two inches and several pounds to me. Moses wasn’t as tall as Sean had been, but what Moses lacked in height he tripled in power. He may now be the owner of the most successful car repair shop in the area, but even if he was over forty, he was still in excellent shape. I sighed, since I had no plans of getting in any more fights, and the look on his face was something I remembered from some nasty situations from college. The problem was that if I remembered correctly, each one of those situations had ended badly.

Before I had any working plan, Moses was already standing in front of my table and staring at me. I put the rest of my food aside, and looked back at him.

“Good evening, Moses. Were you looking for me?”

I had kept my voice as normal as possible, but I could see that he was breathing heavily and his fists were closed very tightly.

“It was you, wasn’t it? Wasn’t it!?”

At least he kept his voice low, since there was no reason to make this thing public. When I had been in this kind of situations earlier in my life, I had always tried to soft-speak myself out of the situation. I had never been successful. I guess that different skills were needed while speaking to angry guys than in seducing girls. I took a deep breath. I needed another kind of approach, since I didn’t want to beat the shit out of him. Hell, I wasn’t sure I could do it.

“Marine Staff Sergeant Moses Bonner! Honorably Discharged with some real decorations. Now you’re running one of the best businesses in the area. The quality of your workshop is recognized statewide. Look, I have my reasons to detest you, but due to the respect I have for Denice, I’d rather not kick your ass and humiliate you in public. So, please sit down and have a drink. Now.”

The amount of disgust I put to my voice was certainly a shock to him, and I had to admit that I even surprised myself. He was silent when he sat down, but kept on staring at me. I ignored the stare and pointed my almost empty glass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.