Collateral Damage Book I: The Vengeance - Cover

Collateral Damage Book I: The Vengeance

Copyright© 2019 by DeeBee

Chapter 2

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man accepts an administrative position in a small bank and moves into a small, rural town. He notices a young woman, fancies her, and soon they are married. A fairy-tale come true? Except that after a while it starts to look as though nothing is what it seems; not even the aftermath, once the dust settles.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

She didn’t stop me. However, it was more than an hour later when she was coming down from her third orgasm, that I finally got naked myself. She had not been a virgin but according to her reactions, she had not been given oral pleasure very often, if ever. Instead of mounting her, I rolled her on top of me and helped her to sit.

“Caryn, for the first time, I want you to be on top and make love to me.”

I didn’t really wait for her response but instead helped her on top of me and guided my painfully hard member against her nether lips. When my crown touched those lips she moaned slightly. I kept on looking at her face when I slowly and carefully guided myself inside her. All the time, she kept on moaning while her eyes remained closed. Once we were locked together, I moved my hands. I caressed her breasts with one hand, and carefully teased her clit with the other.

She didn’t move much, which was a very good thing for me, since otherwise I wouldn’t have lasted a single minute inside her. By the time she finally started moving, carefully, the need for urgent release was no longer there. Yet still, our first mating didn’t last very long. As soon as I felt the need of release again, I added some pressure on her clit with my forefinger, while my other hand more urgently caressed her smallish tits. As soon as her orgasm hit her and her pussy squeezed my dick I started filling her with spurt after spurt. Only then did her eyes open.

“Oh, my...” “Yeah, it has been a while. And you just were so hot.”

“But I’m not on ... I mean that I can get ... I can’t...”

Despite her drunken state she understood that we had not been using any kind of protection. I lifted my hands and carefully turned her head so that she was looking at me.

“If that happens, my little fairy, I’ll be happy to make an honest woman out of you.”

It took a moment from her to understand the full meaning of my words. For a few moments, she was about to say something, but nothing came out from her mouth. Finally, I pulled her against my chest and kissed her. After a moment, I could feel myself becoming hard again. I carefully rolled us over and kept on looking in her eyes which had remained open. I started moving slowly inside her, and then we were making love again, slowly and carefully. All the time, those dark blue eyes followed me and I looked at her. She came once more, a little before I shot another load inside her.

When I finally slipped out of her, I rolled her to the dry side of the bed and pulled the sheet over us. Not a word was spoken, but I could feel her eyes on me even before I turned to look at those blue eyes again. A moment later, her eyes just closed and her breathing changed into a more regular pattern as she fell asleep. I stayed awake quite a lot longer, looking at her and wondering what I had just started and if I had the right to do it.

Even though I had stayed awake a long time after she had fallen asleep, I woke up first, just when the first traces of morning sun passed through the window blinds. I looked at the petite young woman next to me and her peaceful smile and delicate features almost convinced me that I had been sleeping with a fairy. That feeling was strengthened, as her other facial features were almost too delicate when compared to her prominent cheekbones. That alone made sure that even if she were taller, she wouldn’t win any beauty contests. However, nobody would notice any of those flaws if she smiled. She just didn’t smile very often.

Just then, she muttered something while sleeping, and a small smile appeared on her face. Looking at her in morning light made something inside me lurch. All those thoughts forming inside my head were interrupted by the ringing of a mobile phone.

Her eyes opened gradually, and the smile that had been there melted away. Suddenly, her eyes were fully open and she looked at me. I smiled at her and reached for her phone, which was on the nearby chair next to her clothes. I gave the phone to her while I tried to keep a reassuring smile on my face. However, she looked at me but didn’t smile back when she took the phone from my hand and answered.

“Bro, do you know what time it is?”... “I know I’m not at home, but I’m okay, believe me.”... “For God’s sake, I’m twenty-two! I told you that I would be going on a date; and yes, I was sleeping.”... “Okay, we’ll talk later, but I’ll not be apologizing to you. Bye.”

She sighed a bit before giving her phone back to my waiting hand. I put the phone back where it had been, and turned back to look at Caryn.

“Caryn, my fairy. I’m sorry that I got carried away and took advantage of you. But you should know that my feelings are still the same.”

I could almost feel those dark blue eyes scanning me before she spoke.

“No, you shouldn’t.”

“I know and I’m sorry...”

“NO!”

There was some frustration in her voice when she shook her head and interrupted me.

“No, you shouldn’t be sorry. I’m not.”

“But...”

“I had no idea it could be like that!” she exclaimed softly.

The serious look in her eyes worried me for a moment, but gradually I understood the real meaning of her words. I looked at her eyes when I kissed her, carefully at first. As she responded to our kissing, I gradually increased the intensity. After a moment, I was lying on top of her and I could feel her wiggling under me and opening her legs. When I tried to pull away so that I could use some tongue on her she seemed to sense my line of thought and she stopped me.

“No, not now. Just enter me, please. Please.”

I kept on looking at her, looking for the slightest hint of hesitation, but I couldn’t find any when I positioned myself between her slender legs and started pushing. I noticed that she was surprisingly wet but yet I was careful. Once our pubic bones touched, I could feel her sigh and she closed her eyes while I could feel her hands on my back pulling me closer.

After a while, she opened her eyes and she kept on looking at me when I gradually and carefully increased the pace and, after a while, we were both panting. Feeling her hands and legs on me had such an effect on me that I was soon having problems holding back. Luckily for me, she wasn’t far from coming, herself. As soon as she closed her eyes again and groaned, I let myself go. After a while, I pulled out and rolled next to her, but also made sure that we stayed in contact. After some hesitation, I pulled her onto my shoulder, and held her there.

“Thank you, my little fairy.”

I had whispered but I could feel that she had heard me.

“Why do you call me that? I’m certainly no fairy.”

“Yes you are. For some reason you just don’t have pointy ears.” I kissed her ear after saying that.

“But how can you say that when you don’t really know me. I’m nothing special.”

“You feel very special to me. I think you are very special.”

Things were about to get very emotional, but suddenly my stomach let out a growl. A small one first; and then, another, louder one. She stiffened a bit but then she started chuckling. I groaned.

“I’m sorry, my stomach is not very romantic.”

After that, she was giggling almost uncontrollably. I tried to figure out something to say but her laughter was contagious and I couldn’t help laughing myself. Which in turn, made my stomach growl even more.

We had a quick shower together during which she made more fun of my growling stomach. I did my best to look hurt, but since I was quite happy myself, I failed miserably. By the time I had some breakfast ready, she also had a healthy appetite.

I could soon tell that she wasn’t used to being served breakfast - or probably anything. At one point, I stopped and took her hands in mine. Gradually she lifted her gaze and her eyes met mine.

“Little fairy, you should get used to being served from time to time. Of course, that depends on if you want to see me again. I hope you do.”

Those dark blue eyes didn’t give a thing away about her thoughts. When the silence continued for some time, I couldn’t help getting a bit nervous. Then I was sure that I saw a glint in those eyes when she replied.

“It depends on if you have strawberry jam available in the future. This jar is almost empty and I prefer strawberry to orange marmalade.”

It took me some time to understand that this serious young woman just made fun of me for the first time - ever. I tried to hide the smile that was forcing its way onto my face.

“I don’t know. I like it, too, and we may end up having a ruthless battle about the last morsels.”

Yes, there was some flash there.

“In that case...”

I was still standing there looking at those blues eyes when she took her hands away from mine and quickly emptied the jar onto the toast in front of her. The look on my face must have been something else, since she started giggling at first but suddenly she turned serious again.

“ ... Will, I didn’t mean to...”

I just shook my head and smiled - and then stole a bit of that jam from her toast with my finger and, before she could react, I put my finger in my mouth and licked it clean. She sighed.

“Pig. You are a pig.”

But she smiled a bit when she said that and the little pit my finger had made didn’t prevent her from eating her toast with a little smile on her face. Internally, I cheered.

The following Sunday was the first time we spent together after church. The weather was nice, and we spent a few hours just walking around and talking. Even I could notice that something had changed, as occasionally I could see a small smile forming on her face. I could see traces of those cute dimples, too. Even more important was that the spirit of the girl that had been buried so deeply, occasionally surfaced. That girl was smart and witty and not at all like the young woman who spent her days waitressing at a wage well below the minimum. Maybe that would gradually change, now.

The beginning of the following week was a busy one, but I didn’t mind since I had a feeling that things were progressing now. I guess that it showed when I kissed Caryn when we met for our date on Wednesday. I could feel her body stiffening, and I pulled away, looking at those eyes again.

“I’m sorry, Caryn, I got carried away a bit.”

I could almost see wheels turning inside her head when she looked at me. Suddenly, she pulled my head down and kissed me back ... hard. After a moment, she pulled away.

“That’s okay, Will, I don’t mind.”

After that, she constantly wanted to me to hold her hand. She wasn’t yet fully comfortable for me to pull her close to my side as we walked together, but it was clear that we had just cleared another hurdle in our relationship.

The following Friday, we had another date at my place, and this time she had a small overnight bag with her. Once again, I had some dinner prepared for us, with some wine. This time it was some trout I had stored in my freezer, accompanied with some nice white wine. Once we had finished the meal, we took our glasses and I sat next to her on the sofa. As soon as I sat down Caryn turned to me.

“Is this how you usually seduce your girlfriends?”

It was like a bucketful of cold water had been poured down my neck. But when I looked those dark blue eyes I saw no malice there, just curiosity. I turned away from her and looked forward. It took a while for me to find the words.

“No - or yes, maybe in the beginning, at college. But there has not been anyone between you, and my ex-fiancée.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

I could feel her little hand searching mine, and when I turned to look at her again I could only see sincerity in her gaze. I hoped that my smile didn’t look as forced as it felt on my face.

“No, you didn’t really hurt me. That’s history, and what really matters is the future.”

I guess I succeeded in my act, since the worried look on her face turned into a smile. But that had hit me much too close to home: I had had no idea that I was still that vulnerable.

“What do you mean by the future?”

Once again, she managed to surprise me. On the other hand, it was a good thing that she kept me on my toes, since that would help me to stay focused. I looked at her and used my free hand to roll her dark hair round my forefinger.

“Depends; but both in the near future and long-term, I had not planned to get that serious in my discussions with you yet.”

“Why not?”

She certainly wasn’t like the girlfriends I used to date during high school and college. There was nothing forced in my smile right now.

“Because my limited previous experience gave me an idea that it might not support my short term plans.”

“And those are... ?”

Now I was sure that she was teasing me, and I was quite sure that she was a bit excited, herself. I could have sighed with relief, but that certainly was out of question now. Instead, I stupidly wiggled my eyebrows.

“But Miss Collins, you should know better than to come and visit the apartment of a bachelor with questionable reputation.”

As soon as those idiotic words came out of my mouth I started regretting them, but once again the elfin-looking woman sitting next to me surprised me. She looked at me for a moment before shaking her head, but the important thing was that there was that hint of a smile visible again for a brief moment.

“Idiot.”

“Sorry, but that’s all your fault.”

“How come?”

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, but I was serious when I turned to face her and looked into those dark blue eyes.

“Because of how I feel with you. A part of me wants to ravish you, love you in a way nobody has loved you before. But then, I’m also afraid that I will screw it all up. Because I like you a lot. A very lot.”

Then I kissed her, carefully at first. When she didn’t push me away I increased the intensity of the kiss, and after a moment she was in my lap.

Some time later she didn’t say a thing, but when we were both naked in my bedroom she almost pushed my head towards her crotch. I got the hint and didn’t mind at all since I found her taste quite pleasant. Her first orgasm was a small one but by that time I had learned to read her quite well, and I was able to make sure that her next one was way bigger. She was still gasping for breath when I climbed next to her and lifted her on the top of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.