Second Honeymoon - Revised

by islandic

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Romantic Sex Story: She now knew what was out there, what was available to fill a girls needs.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   .

(Revised) Edited by Richard


Loving wives


Brian and Jenny had been married for 7 years and they loved each other very much. Due to an unexpected windfall on the lotto they had decided to have a second honeymoon at the same place as the original one.

They booked into the same hotel/pub and were able to secure the very same room.

When they got there they had the same views of the seaside and the long stretches of beach but the Pub was a little run down and the area had fallen on hard times with a number of the local shops now closed or out of business.

This late in the season they had no luck in getting anywhere else to stay so they went and made the best of it saying that they would be spending a good deal of there time on the beach and looking around the area and no so much staying in their room.

On there last night there they had a meal at the Pub and a few drinks. The locals all seamed to like the low sealing’s and dark alcoves of the main bar area and were always rowdy towards the end of the night. For some reason this got on Jenny’s nerves tonight and she ended up having a huge argument with Brian and walking out of the Pub and down to the beach.

Brian sat there ordering beer after beer and feeling sorry for himself he supposed he should have been more careful when booking the Hotel but he couldn’t have known of the condition of the place from the add in the paper so knowing that he could just walk upstairs to bed when he needed to he kept drinking.

Jenny walked along the hard sand near the waterline a little unsteady what with all the wine and the sudden effect of the cold night air on her small frame. She’d gone nearly to the far end of the beach when she stepped on a sharp shell and cried out with the pain. She sat down on the wet sand and tried to see how bad the cut was.

Suddenly there was a voice beside her. “Are you alright? I heard you cry out.” A young man knelt beside her and lifted her foot up to his face and peered at it. “I can’t see how bad the cut is but it’s bleeding quite a bit. Come with me and I’ll fix it for you.”

He picked her up and carried her effortlessly further up the beach. “My name is Pablo and I live here.” He kicked open the door and gently sat her down on a bed. The place was just a long room divided up into sections by folding screens. She peered around and saw that the other half of the home was a long boat shed.

Her skirt was wet from sitting on the sand and clung to her legs as Pablo lifted her foot up and held it towards the light beside the bed. “It’s not too bad; it probably hurts more from the salt and sand in it” He washed, cleaned and put a clean bandage on it. Her dress was heavy with the water and fell to her lap. Pablo could see her panties and admired her slim legs. He started to brush some sand off her leg and she didn’t stop him. His hands felt warm and his touch gentle. She felt herself getting wet and not from the sea.

She watched his eyes and saw where he is looking and slowly spreads her legs apart. She knew that he must see how wet she is now and she shuddered at his touch on her inner thigh.

He kissed her ankle and then her calf then her inner thigh and still she didn’t stop him. Now his head was between her thighs and she pulled his head to her hot pussy with both hands. With his head buried between her legs he sniffed her scent and that drove the young Spaniard wild he ripped off her soaked panties and devoured her young cunt.

He nibbled and licked her to two orgasms before she felt too sensitive to let him continue. She pulled his head up and they kissed passionately. He pulled the wet dress up and off her slim body and she did the same to his shirt. She loved his tanned skin and ran her small hands over his chest. She hadn’t worn a bra with that dress and was glad she didn’t when he lowered his head and took a nipple into his mouth and sucked. He licked and caressed the other while sucking on its mate. She had never had an orgasm from just having her breasts sucked until now. It was so powerful that she was sure that she had gushed and flooded herself. She looked down and sure enough his shorts were very, very wet.

He stood and lowered his shorts and she gasped at the powerful cock that stood up and out from his muscular frame. It was bigger than Brian’s by at least two inches and was so wide she needed two hands to hold it and stroke it. She sat there and marvelled at the perfection in her hands. Never had she seen a more beautiful specimen. She kissed the end and opened her lips to taste this throbbing treat. She nursed on the end as she ran both of her hands up and around his abs. She moved to his glutes and held the firm flesh in her hands.

He pressed firmly on her lips and she willingly opened her mouth to enfold this lovely cock. She ran her tongue around the spongy head and sucked gently. He moaned and put a hand gently on the back of her head and pulled her head towards his groin.

She took as much as she could and he seemed to understand that she was unwilling to take his full length. She lovingly slurped and licked his cock as it leaked his Precum. He even tasted better than Brian the taste reminded her of Pineapples. She fondled his balls and felt the size. He was built like a young bull. She took out his cock and rubbed the shaft along her cheek and nose. She smelt his muskiness and sighed.

Pablo wanted nothing more than to sink his long hard shaft into this so willing young girl but was frightened of scaring her off. He saw her wedding ring and supposed the hesitation she showed at the start was due to this but he soon realised that she was just inexperienced and seemed more than willing to learn.

“Lie back on the bed and Pablo will teach you how to love.” Without even a thought of Brian she wriggled back up the bed and spread her legs. Pablo knelt between her thighs and slowly stroked his flesh. She licked her lips and looked longingly at his meat muscle. Pablo lowered himself till he was brushing his hairy chest along her engorged nipples which brought a long groan from deep within her. He kissed her lips and then her chin and moved down to her throat and collarbone. While he was busy doing this she had automatically spread and raised her legs and made herself ready for his cock. It slipped in easily; she was so wet, willing and relaxed from his kisses.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.