A Night at the Strip Club - Cover

A Night at the Strip Club

by Canemont

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Erotica Sex Story: Barry and I took his wife Peggy to a strip club and she had fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   .

Barry and I took Peggy out to a strip club for our first “date”. I had been waiting for this moment ever since we connected via an adult internet site dedicated to wife sharing. I had not had the pleasure of “sharing” Peggy yet, but I am patient man and she is definitely worth waiting for the right moment.

I flew into town and they both picked me up at the hotel. I was very excited to finally meet them. Photos and emails will only give you a limited amount of information about people, so it was nice to see them in person. Peggy was wearing exactly what I asked her to, a short denim dress, buttoned up the front, with tiny panties and no bra. I love the fact that she never wears a bra. Her dress was only buttoned in a few strategic spots so that her tits weren’t falling out but she showed enough to make me realize she was a natural exhibitionist. She loved turning heads and she definitely turned mine.

We went to a local bar and had several drinks to get acquainted. Barry did not know that I had been emailing Peggy with a whole series of nasty fantasy stories about her sexual adventures. It was my way of slowly seducing her from a distance. I learned what turned her on by what she told me after she read them. She was very broad minded and seemed to like whatever I wrote, no matter how raunchy. I love that. They are a great couple. Barry is a very lucky man and Peggy is a super-hot wife. She is the definition of MILF.

We got well lubricated at the bar, then decided to go to the strip club. They have been there several times, so I was looking forward to seeing how Peggy reacted when the ladies started dancing. We arrived. It was your typical club, except it was totally nude. You had to bring your own beverages, so we had a bottle of whiskey and would buy the setups from the club. It was smoky and loud, and full of beautiful, sleazy women. Most of them only wearing G-strings, as they trolled around looking for someone willing to spend money. I told Peggy she was over dressed. She blushed. I hoped she’d be just wearing her thong before long.

We found a table close to the stage but off to one side. I wanted to see the girls dancing but I didn’t want to have them right on top of us. After all, the reason to come here was to get Peggy worked up. Soon after we arrived the cycle of dancers began performing on stage, stripping down to just their CFM heels. It is amazing to me to see women strip down, totally nude, showing their bare shaved pussies to strangers. Thank gawd they do it, because I love to see it.

I was keenly aware of Peggy’s reaction to the ladies on stage. She was very interested in one chick so we gave her a fistful of dollar bills and she went to the stage to tip the lady. The dancer was naked, and her cunt was right at face level to Peggy. Peggy was mesmerized by the lovely cunt this dancer had. I could tell Peggy wanted to lick it. Peggy put a dollar in her mouth and the dancer brought her crotch to Peggy’s face and grabbed the bill with her crotch. In the process, you could tell Peggy’s nose was bumping her clit.

The dancer then had Peggy lay down on the stage, legs aimed at the audience. Of course, we loved that because her dress was very undone and her baby blue thong was totally open to view. We could see a damp spot developing too. The dancer had Peggy put another bill in her mouth and she squatted over the bill and snatched it up with her cunt. I don’t know how she did that, but in the process left and damp smear of something right on Peggy’s face. Hmmm. Apparently the dancer was enjoying herself too.

The crowd was gathering around as this performance continued. Peggy was pulled up on stage and the dancer started kissing her. The crowd went wild. Then the dancer started undoing the few buttons on Peggy’s dress and it soon hit the stage floor. The crowd erupted. Dollar bills flooded the stage as the two women kissed and rubbed each other. It was very erotic watching this. Barry and I were mesmerized.

Then, the unbelievable happened. Peggy was facing the audience. The dancer slipped behind her and casually hooked her thumbs into the sides of Peggy’s thong. She pulled them down to Peggy’s ankles. Peggy hesitated a moment, then stepped out of them. The dancer flipped them to Barry and said “here is your souvenir”. Now the crowd was insane. To see two beautiful women, totally naked on stage, and one of them an amateur, was too much. We all fought for position around the stage to get the best look at Peggy’s freshly exposed cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.