Noble McCloud - A Novel - Cover

Preview

Noble McCloud - A Novel

by Harvey Havel

Copyright© 2018 by Harvey Havel

Fiction Story: Published in 1999. Noble McCloud is a twenty-seven year-old, college dropout who lives with his father in a wealthy New Jersey suburb. He listens to music. It's the only thing he does, and while doing so he transports himself to warmer climates with warmer women. Although the town is wealthy, he lives with his father in a relatively poor section. He is jobless and broke, until one afternoon, while daydreaming about heading West, he decides to pick up the guitar and make it as a professional.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction  

coverpage

Copyright © 1999 by Harvey Havel

All rights reserved. All characters in this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publishers, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review to be printed in a newspaper, magazine or journal.

License Notes. This e-book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. It may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with someone else, please purchase an additional copy for each reader. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to your favorite retailer and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.