The Adventure - Cover

The Adventure

Copyright© 2018 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Gwen Morrow wanted more from her marriage. She was about to get just that. Little did she know of the secret organization to which her uncle belonged and what they could offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

As the weeks passed the two lovers became even closer, Gwen allowing Daniel to become the dominant while she was his adoring subservient. They were deliciously happy but both knew they could never gain the happiness they wanted where they were.

Daniel proposed and Gwen accepted but before marriage was possible they knew they had to move to another state, change their names and only then apply for a marriage license. They found a small town in a midwestern state and made the move in the spring after Daniel’s high school graduation.

Settling in to a small bungalow they knew a few heads would turn when the two were together holding hands and kissing. After all she was thirty-seven and he but Seventeen. Yet May/December marriages, while perhaps rare, weren’t unheard of. The physical attraction remained as strong as ever, but Daniel’s tremors gradually became seizures. He refused the meds because they would dull his senses, slow him down and he wanted nothing to come between him and Gwen’s breathtaking orgasms. They were married in a simple ceremony, Daniel having changed his last name to Taylor, and spent their first night of matrimony with Gwen holding him all night to fight the horrid tremors which wracked his body.

He found a job with a local production plant in the bookkeeping department. It paid reasonably and that combined with the at-home baking business that Gwen started and the nest-egg Robert had provided, enabled them to live comfortably.

They began role playing in the bedroom with Daniel always dominating his sex slave who adoringly gave herself to him in any and all ways he wanted. After a while the role playing left the bedroom and Daniel actually did become her Dom with Gwen his willing whore and subservient.

But Daniel’s condition continued to deteriorate and soon the seizures incapacitated him and they agreed he must begin taking the meds which helped, but with the price that Daniel’s ability to make love was dampened considerably. Gwen repeatedly told him it didn’t matter, that her love for him was as strong as ever, but she could tell that Daniel was devastated with his inability to take her in his arms and fulfill her sensual desires.

Only a few moths later, Daniel was bedridden and a few weeks after that comatose. Gwen would read to him, tell him stories, and reminisce about their earlier times together.

Daniel died a few days later in the arms of his loving wife, whore and lover.

Gwen Taylor lived another twenty-seven years in that small community. There were many offers from several appreciative men in the town, but she refused them all. She died alone with only her memories of a son who became a man and gave her more than she could ever have dreamed of.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.