8 November 2008 - Cover

8 November 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan and Tina continue their sexy 'Honeymoon' weekend in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Food   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Tina returned to the hotel to freshen up and rest. Lying on the comfy king-sized bed, Dan began to doze off. She checked her cell phone, realizing she’d missed a call from her parents. Tina sat beside him as she called her parents, placing it on the speaker.

“Hi Mom, sorry I haven’t called in a while.”

“I was beginning to think you’d given up on us. I hope we’ll get to see you at least once before our grandchildren are born. When will your dad and I get to finally meet this mystery man of yours? I hope he’s being good to you and not like that other no-good bum you married.”

Tina couldn’t help but snicker at her mom’s comments.

“Thanks for the vote of confidence. Believe me, Mom, Dan is being very good to me. It was the best I could have ever hoped for. Actually, you’ll get to meet my Dan in January. His son, Brad, is an excellent hockey player and is expected to be drafted very high in next June’s NHL entry draft. He and his best friend will be in Edmonton to participate in the NHL combines and the Prospect’s Hockey Game. Dan and I will be going too. Now speaking of being married,”

“Did you go and marry him? I thought you valued your independence as a single woman? Didn’t you say he’s already married? I hope you won’t get into trouble with the law.”

“Yes, Mom, I know that Dan is married. I told you before about our living arrangement. He has repeatedly shown me the benefits of living with him. Actually, Dan and I are in Ottawa, sort of on our honeymoon. He bought me a beautiful wedding ring set,” she said, spreading her left hand and admiring the sparkle of the diamonds.

“I’ve applied to change my last name to Hamilton-Hayward so our babies will have both our names.”

“I’m glad you decided to go back to your maiden name after your divorce.”

“So am I.”

“Tell me, Tina, is your Dan as good a lover as you say he is?”

“He certainly is!” She smiled, gripping his hand.

“Maybe I’ll have to sneak into your bedroom and try him out for myself.”

“Mom, you’re on speaker, and Dan can hear you.”

“Mrs. Hamilton, you have a beautiful daughter that I love very much. I’m looking forward to meeting you and your husband.”

“You don’t have to be so formal; you can call us Allen and Tracy.”

“I’ll talk to you soon, Mom. I love you.”


Tina cuddled with Dan as they relaxed.

“You might just have another bed partner along with me when we visit my parents.”

“That’s all I need—mother and daughter comparing notes about how good or bad a lover I am.”

“Believe me, there’s nothing bad about you!” She emphasized it by gripping his crotch.

“Does your mom have sex with other men?”

“Apparently she wants to have it with you,” she teased. “I’ll make sure I’m awake to watch.”

“You’ve shown me pictures of her; what’s she like?”

“She’s a twenty-year-older version of me.”

“Firm tits and a small, tight ass? If she’s half as good as you are in bed, I may have to do some investigating,” he teased, and she playfully slapped his shoulder.

“She’s going to love you, but not the way you might think,” she said, kissing him.

“I can fantasize, can’t I?”

“Make sure you include me in your little fun.”


“Don’t you fall asleep on me,” she said, closing his eyes. “I have plans for us at the Oasis that do include you.” Her short-hemmed dress slid above her waist as she straddled his thighs. A slight brush of the front revealed her breasts to him. Thank you for loving me, Dan, and being the father of our babies. I love you.”

“I love you too. I’ll always remember that first image of meeting you and Major in the park.”

“I’ll always remember it as the day that changed my life for the better.”

They hugged and kissed, then he put her on her back and made his way down between her legs. “I want to get you primed for your other gang bang tonight.” He enjoyed the wonderful flavour of her pussy, giving her another strong cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.