Family Affair - Cover

Family Affair

by KinkyDaddy

Copyright© 2018 by KinkyDaddy

Incest Sex Story: Joe's mom shares her story of how she and her boyfriend seduced her 18 year old son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Black Male   Black Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

Someone once said, the heart wants what the heart wants. I don’t think I realized what that truly meant until a few weeks ago. Now that I do know what my heart wants, do not judge me for it, for the heart is a place of the deepest mysteries. My name is Jean, and this is my story.

My son is Joey. I had raised Joey for much of his life as a single mother. His father had walked out when he was five, and there were times when we struggled, mightily. But we always had each other, me and my little man. I did the best I could for him, sometimes working two or three jobs to make ends meet. Through our struggles, we developed a bond, and as he grew up, he would do whatever he could to help.

I had dated, but never the same guy for too long, until I met Dick. He was black and handsome, with dark hair, a mustache, and a great body. He was a good provider, and was very interested in Joey’s welfare. So many of the guys I had dated seemed to want to separate me from Joey, or wanted all of my attention, but Dick was different. He wanted to include Joey in whatever we were doing, and took time to explain things to him. He would help him with his homework, and talk to him about things, asking about school, his athletic pursuits, and his friends. I could not believe my luck.

Of course, I was lucky with Dick for other reasons, too. He was amazing in bed, and I was grateful to have such a talented partner. He had me doing things and enjoying sex like I never had before. For instance, he introduced me to sex toys, which I had never used. They became part of our sexual life, and I learned to use them adeptly.

We had been dating for a while, our lovemaking seemingly reaching new heights. I tried to keep the noise to a minimum, but I would wonder sometimes if Joey could hear us. Dick said not to worry about it. Joey was old enough to know what it was, Dick said, and that it was a perfectly natural thing for a man and a woman to make love. Dick pointed out that Joey would be eighteen soon, and he might want some himself.

Indeed, over the course of our relationship, Dick would make references to Joey when we were in the bedroom. He would ask me whether I thought Joey was still a virgin. There had been some dating, but nothing too serious, I said. Maybe he is, I answered, but I can’t say for sure. Dick would occasionally mention Joey’s body, jokingly asking me if I thought he had a big cock. I would laugh it off at first, but I began to wonder. On a couple of occasions, while Dick and I were fucking, he would whisper to me, “Think of Joey’s cock in your pussy,” and after a while, I would sometimes fantasize about Joey, sometimes imagining both he and Dick fucking me at the same times.

Dick would also make comments to Joey about my body, how nice it was, and rub my tit or pussy right in front of him. He asked Joey if he could hear us fucking, and Joey was too embarrassed to answer, but I began to suspect he could. Instead of trying to be quieter, I was getting more vocal in the bedroom, hoping he could hear us. I soon became fixated on the idea of Joey, and what he might be like, sexually.

On Joey’s 18th birthday, we decided to celebrate with a nice dinner. We went out to the best steakhouse in town, Joey enjoying himself immensely. Under the table, Dick ran his hand up and down my thigh. I was looking forward to getting home and getting in bed with him. Dick told Joey how glad he was that I had such a great son, complimenting Joey on his scholarship, how he helped out around the house so much. “You are one lucky lady. Joey, isn’t she lucky?” Joey just smiled shyly, agreeing.

We got home and decided to watch a movie together. We were all sitting on the couch, and when Dick asked me if I wanted a drink, I said sure. He came back in with my wine, and handed a beer to Joey. He’s eighteen, Dick said, opened his beer, a made a toast to Joey. We all raised our glasses, and drank to Joey.

I sat between the two, and during the movie, Dick very subtly began playing with my 36C tits. He would rub the nipples and then stop. I didn’t slap his hand away because I didn’t want to alert Joey to what was going on. And besides, it was getting me hot, not so much the feeling of his fingers on my nipples, but the fact I was right next to Joey when it happened.

Dick did it for the length of the movie, touching me quickly. By the end of the movie, I was feeling damp between my legs and my nipples were jutting out. Joey had noticed my erect nipples, and I saw the effect it was having on him. When he got up, the outline of his hard-on was clearly visible through his pants. We all said good night, and I practically attacked Dick when we got to the bedroom.

We stood, kissing, removing our clothing, Dick saying Joey wasn’t the only one getting a present tonight. Naked, we embraced, and I was grinding myself against his thigh, telling him how hot he was getting me during the movie.

“That’s right, baby. I wanted you wet and ready.” He was squeezing my ass, whispering in my ear. “And I think Joey liked it, too. I saw his hard on when he got up.”

“I did too,” I said.

“I think he has a real nice package down there. Maybe as big as mine.”

I reached down and felt Dick’s cock. Dick was about seven inches, and thick. “Mmmm, if he does, he has a real nice dick,” I giggled.

I was stroking him, and then got down on my knees. I began to kiss and lick his inner thighs while I continued to stroke. “Yeah Jean, that’s it. Suck this cock you love so much.”

I opened my mouth and took him all the way in. Tightening my lips, I began to bob up and down, moving my hands Dick’s ass, while he encouraged me.

“That’s it momma, suck this cock, so much like Joey’s cock. Think of giving your son a nice blowjob,” he said with a chuckle.

Something clicked, and I felt a wave of desire crash through me, and I sucked harder. I thought about Joey’s hard on, pretending I was sucking it. I moved my hand to Dick’s asshole, and put a finger in while I sucked him. He began thrusting hard, grabbing my head. I just opened my throat and took him deeper, all the while fingering his ass.

“Oh yeah Jean, think of Joey’s nice cock, think how much you want it. Let me put this cock in you,” he commanded, and I stopped, got on the bed and spread my legs.

Dick got on top of me, and thrust his seven black inches into my gash. I moaned, and Dick began pumping. He leaned down, licking my nipples, fucking my wet pussy, and then whispered to me, “Imagine Joey’s cock in you Jean, Joey fucking you.”

The thought of my son’s cock in me soon had me nearing climax. It was Joey on my mind when I came, my son’s name on my lips when I finally did. Dick spurted his load deep into me, and we fell asleep, locked in an embrace.

That night I had dreams, the three of us naked in bed together, with both Joey and Dick fucking and sucking me. I woke up completely drenched, and when Dick woke up, I got on top of his cock and rode him hard. He smiled, said this was the best way to wake up, adding, “I can only imagine what you were dreaming of,” as I came again, my lusty thoughts like a runaway train.

▲▲▲

After that night, Dick became even more brazen. When Joey was around, Dick would talk about my tits, my ass, how he was looking forward to bedtime. One time, he kidded with Joey, saying how lucky he was to have such a hot mom.

Dick reached out and grabbed one of my boobs when he said it, and then asked Joey, “Have you ever seen a pair this nice?”

Joey smiled, and just looked down, red-faced with embarrassment.

“Oh honey, don’t worry,” I reassured him. “I mean, it’s just flesh, right? I just happen to have less of it up here than some women.”

Dick chimed in, “She’s right, it’s just flesh. See?” He took Joey’s hand and placed it on my left tit (Dick’s favorite).

Joey stood frozen, it happened so fast. His hand lingered, and then began caressing my tit, lightly. The look on his face turned; I saw the hunger in Joey’s eyes.

I moved a little closer, and he put his other hand on my right tit. He was feeling them up pretty good over my shirt and bra, and I was feeling something deep inside me, unlike anything I’d ever felt.

“Feels good, doesn’t it Joey? It’s natural, these feelings, don’t be ashamed or try to shut them out. Feel how good those tits are, yeah,” whispered Dick, encouraging him, as Joey had now put his hands up under my shirt, rubbing the nipples.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.