Old City Bar - Cover

Old City Bar

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two lives are entwined yet cross only in a single night at a single moment. But that crossing can change an outlook, even so grim, for helping a neighbor, even a stranger, can be the greatest gift.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Robert hears birds signing outside his window. He rolls over right on top of his wife, Mandy. His morning erection presses against her and the grin on his face tells her what he wants. Although she is tired and barely awake after last night’s love making and multiple orgasms, she knows that there is no way she can say no. It was their wedding night, and perhaps the best night they have ever had up to that point in their sex lives.

“It looks like you’re interested in a repeat of last night,” Mandy coos.

“The honeymoon has only started,” he replies.

She giggles and looks down between them beneath the sheets. “From the looks of things I’d say so,” she says. “I figured after last night the thing would be dead as a doorknob.”

“You mean doornail?” he asks with a smile.

“Well, I was thinking of that knob there,” she giggles again. “But if you want to think of it as a nail, then you can hammer it in me again all you like.”

“I can handle that,” Robert says, lifting her body and pushing her legs apart.

“Wait!” she says abruptly. “Let me pee first.”

“Good idea,” he agrees. “I’ll join you.”

After peeing and brushing their teeth they slip back into the room. As Mandy walks back to the bed, she feels an ache inside her pussy. It isn’t the kind of ache that comes with feeling empty and needing a good, stiff cock to fill her. No, this was a pain from the night before, their wedding night, where he fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Not even their first time together ever could compare to it. It was like they were two virgins that had saved themselves for each other and were finally able to go at it. But it’s not exactly like Mandy isn’t in the mood, she just isn’t certain that she is in the condition to have his prick fill her cunt this morning, so soon after last night.

As she follows him back to the bed, she begins to think of the alternative ways to satisfy her new husband. So she pauses, giving him enough time to climb back onto the mattress and turn to see her approach. Mandy makes sure her breasts are bouncing as she finishes covering the distance to her destination. Robert’s eyes immediately focus on her chest. He slides to the edge of the bed, anticipating her arrival. Mandy pulls her hair back over her shoulder, to give him a full, unhindered view. His grin and the bounce of his cock show his eagerness to have her again.

Mandy stands before her newly minted husband and kisses his lips softly. She keeps her tongue inside her mouth, but as she pulls away, she licks his lips. Then she falls to her knees, slowly. She kisses his nipples, sucking on them just like he enjoys doing to her. He moans as she slides down, licking his belly and belly button. “I don’t think I’ve told you enough, but you have a really nice dick.” she whispers, squeezing it tightly with her hand, grinning up at him. She settles in a comfortable position on her knees. In her position, she has leverage over his member. “Your dick looks perfect for breakfast.” Mandy sucks softly on his balls before licking his length all the way to the tip. “You taste like you got lucky last night.” She says this with a grin and Robert can’t help but to grin right back.

He woman kisses the head of his prick and then swallows his precum before rubbing the tip across her lips. The taste reminds her why she enjoyed sucking his cock. He has always tasted abnormally good, never like those men that always taste so salty. She swallows him right up and starts sucking, licking it deep into her mouth. Robert tastes good and her plans are to just suck him off hard and fast until he ejaculates in her mouth. If there is one thing she likes more than sucking his cock, it’s swallowing his cum. So Mandy takes as much of him into her mouth as she can, squeezing his balls. She bobs up and down like a bouncy ball. She knows he is close to losing it just from the way he moans and the smile pressed happily to his face. So she braces herself for his cum to fill her mouth.

But then he suddenly reaches down and pulls her off of him. The woman’s immediate thought is that he wants to bust all over her face. She can remember the first time he did. It was an accident, she hadn’t quite gotten used to all of his signs. She had pulled off way too soon and it happened. Her initial reaction was to get angry, but it quickly turned into enjoyment. It’s not as fun or nice as getting a mouthful, but nearly just as much fun. And of course, swallowing is easier then cleaning. But he surprises her. And without a word, Robert picks his wife up off the floor, sets her on the bed and rolls her onto her back. Her legs automatically spread, waiting for his cock to enter. She may be sore and not at all ready—at least not her body—but her mind is. She loves how Robert takes control like this.

“Since we’re married, how about we start working on that family?” he asks, his prick hovering mere inches from her entrance.

“I thought we were doing that last night,” she fires back naughtily.

“We were,” he says. “But practice makes perfect, plus it’s a hell of a lot of fun.”

“That it is,” she agrees with another giggle. She looks down at him, swearing that he has only grown a little bigger with the blow job. “S, what are you going to do with that big dick of yours?” she asks, biting her bottom lip.

“Mandy, I’m going to fuck you silly with it,” he replies.

This is one aspect of their relationship that made it fun and unique. They could play around like this, throwing off the wall words and phrases around and neither thought twice about it. It aroused them both, making Robert harder and Mandy wetter, plus it made things a lot more fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.