An Investor - Cover

An Investor

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - People make many decisions in life, some involving various types of investments with the results often being a mixed bag. Making the right investment decision can bring many rewards some of which may not be monetary. There is some sex in this story which is slow to develop and it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

At the library Jeff researched some of his stocks that were in his portfolio which he had concerns about. There were three so-called growth stocks that didn’t pay a dividend and over the past three years had not shown much growth in the way of sales or net income. Why they were considered still to be growth stocks he didn’t know. Their present performances were indicating to him that their time had come and gone. He was thinking he should sell these three stocks but if he did what could he invest in was another question. He found some stock recommendations in Barron’s and also in some magazines but after researching all of what was recommended he wasn’t overly impressed. He decided to do more research later but for now he was going to go to the casino and play some cards.

There was nothing that occurred out of the ordinary for Jeff till the following late afternoon. Hearing his doorbell chime he opened the door to see Lynn standing there. As usual she looked good, very good.

“I had a showing here which gave me a reason to stop by.”

“Lynn you don’t need a reason to stop by. You can stop by anytime you want and I hope you will. You have an open ended invitation to do that.”

After putting her briefcase down she turned and came up close to Jeff. Putting her arms over his shoulders she said, “If I was to tell you that I stopped by just to get laid you would think less of me.”

Dropping his hands from her waist to her ass and doing some kneading of it he said, “No I wouldn’t, you are too classy of a lady for that to happen” and he kissed her.

With one of his hands still on her ass they walked to his bedroom. He had the thought that he was glad he had put fresh batteries into the vibrator.

Making love with Lynn was very good. It was a change from the last time they were together because she was the one who gave oral sex not that he needed it. The sight of her doing it and deep throating him with her eyes looking at him while she was doing this was very erotic. This time she mounted him and he had to agree she was experienced because she would move her hips in alternating motions and would vary the speed. It wasn’t long with her doing this that he was making a warm deposit in her.

He turned the vibrator on and applied to her clit. He enjoyed seeing the expressions on her face as she experienced orgasm after orgasm. Jeff moved the vibrator to where it was doing a light probing her rosebud and heard her say, “Oh my God, that is so different.”

Jeff didn’t know how many climaxes Lynn had but he knew it was a big number. It was only at her request that he turned the vibrator off. She cuddled with him afterwards and what she said to him with her hand going lightly up and down his body showed what he thought was the affection she had for him.

He offered to take her out to dinner but she turned him down saying she had a realtor association meeting to go to tonight. She accepted his invitation to go to dinner on Saturday. He told her to plan on staying the night.

Lynn put a hand up on to his cheek to turn his face towards her and said, “That I will do and you will need to rest up.”

It was obvious to him on what she was inferring would happen by what she said. She apparently didn’t care what the doorman or security guard would think when they would see her leaving the building the next morning. He thought they would be thinking that she had made somebody’s night very enjoyable and wished they could have been so lucky.

He wondered if the saying about what eating oysters will do for a man was truth or fiction. It wouldn’t hurt for him to have some oysters which he would put on the shopping list he sent on-line to the food shopping and delivery Service Company he used.

Dinner Saturday with Lynn was what he expected it to be. She came to his place since there were a number of fine restaurants that they could walk to from there. It was a good meal with interesting conversation. The looks she was giving him and the footsie she was playing with him under the table was keeping him excited.

Lynn was somewhat guarded in regard to what she said about her personal life. She did say that she was divorced and had one daughter who lived with her. Other than that she didn’t volunteer any additional information.

She did mention that he had asked her to keep him in mind if she came across any interesting investment opportunities that he would want to hear about.

“I have a neighbor, a Paul Casey who works for a REIT. His company buys large residential or commercial type properties and they flip them when the price is right. Paul is quite smart and he really knows the business. He does have quite a number of connections nationwide for him to get leads on properties to invest in. In doing this work he comes across some properties that are too small for his company to purchase which gives him the opportunity to purchase the property for himself. The problem is that has limited personal means and is looking for someone to give him a hand in doing this buying and flipping.”

“He is taking an early retirement buyout but he wants to keep on doing this buying and flipping. What he needs is the money to purchase properties. You can go in with him and be a partner and own some of these properties or you could lend him the money and he would pay you interest on the loan. It is like you would hold a mortgage on the property. Think about it and here is his business card.”

Jeff said it was something he would think about and give it consideration for him to be doing something like that. It sounded to him that this would be interesting for him to do and it could be what he was looking for to expand his investing. Right now he was thinking more about Lynn and what would be happening.

At Jeff’s condo when they walked in Lynn just kept walking straight into the bedroom and started talking off her clothes. He followed her and did likewise. It struck him as being a little weird that she acted like it was a foregone conclusion she expected him be intimate with her and she was getting right to it. It wasn’t that he didn’t want it to happen, it was just that he wanted for there to be more what he would call semi-foreplay in leading up to it before it did. He made love to her twice that night before he resorted to the vibrator to sexually satisfy her.

Another thing he noticed was that Lynn in her verbal comments was becoming a little more vocal and her language was becoming a little rougher when they were making love. Her talking this way was exciting for Jeff to hear that such a classy and refined lady would act that way and say those things about what he was doing to her. He noticed this more when the vibrator was probing at her backdoor. He thought that maybe he should probe a little deeper with a lubricated dildo and see how she would react to him doing that. He made a mental note to do that next time and see what she does or says about it going deeper into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.