Fishing in the Car Key Bowl - Cover

Fishing in the Car Key Bowl

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - So many marriages get into that seven year slump where anything seems better than what you have every night that you come home from work or when a housewife opens the door for the same familiar face with lack of interest in making her feel wanted once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Swinging  

Angie’s husband Frank was filled with a sense of doing something wrong as he led the eight month’s pregnant wife of their car key host into their house from the spacious three car garage. His wife’s silly little foreign car with the imitation Detroit sweep to the design was dark and sitting benignly on the far end with the nanny’s piece of junk right next to it.

The nanny was twenty, had a tight ass and smoked a little weed when she thought they weren’t watching her out on the back porch. He knew she had one of those doctor’s notes that gave her permission but he also knew it was all a sham because they only cost like fifty bucks and a promise to keep your mouth shut.

The nanny’s name was Maria and she had been a little shy with her ass lately because her old boyfriend from south of the border was coming up from his job in the valley to hump her like crazy right in her piece of shit car. He was the jealous type and both Frank and Marie figured it would be better to stay all professional whilst he was buzzing around the honey.

His all-leather interior luxury car still had that faint odor of “New” on it and he could tell that his pregnant date for the evening had thoughts of getting laid in the back seat from the way that she inhaled the car down into her nostrils like she was looking for a no-no fix.

The wife with the big belly was called Kim but she was a brunette and not a blonde and her before pregnancy body style was not in the least bit petite.

He held her hand to guide her in the darkened hallway and liked the way she pulled his fingers into the middle of her comfortable ass cheeks. He had heard the rumors over at their house that she preferred a rear door entry in this last trimester and how much that excited most of the males looking for something different than their tiresome spouse’s familiar vaginal geography with nothing left to be explored.

Their daughter and the nanny were safely tucked in behind the closed door of the baby’s room and he knew there was no danger of the nanny walking in her sleep because she was a real sound sleeper.

His fingers were already deep in Kim’s ass crack and she stopped and pulled him into her in the hallway waiting for his hardness to press into her heated bottom in the complete dark. He opened himself up and let his cock wander all over her sweet heart-shaped slice of paradise and found that she was not wearing any undies under her evening dress that was already pushed up to her waist. His cock was drawn to her heat and she made a few mewing sounds like a cornered kitten waiting for some sort of signal that he was about to give her an anal surprise.

Frank really wanted to get her into the bedroom with her ass spooned into his groin to feel the full sensation of her stranger femaleness. Still, it was a moment and he was not one to pass it up and his cock found her brown eye like a heat-seeking missile on a dangerous mission to force a full surrender.

Kim shuddered and gave up her secret place without a single word and all that could be head was her panting submission as he plumbed the depths of her internal core. It was exciting and a bit dirty and not at all like the past few years with his disinterested spouse.

They slowly found their way to the bedroom and he put on the night light to see the sweep of her big belly and the curves of her alluring ass.

Now, he was a lot more assertive and he pushed her into a sweat of frenzied copulation with their perspiration splashing all over their hot skin mixed in with her feminine juices and his emission of creamy spunk.

The nanny stirred in her sleep and she reached out to touch her boyfriend’s cock. Unfortunately, she was alone in the queen-sized bed and the baby was sound asleep in the corner alcove. Marie strained her ears because she thought that she could hear the sounds of love-making not too distant and she automatically assumed it was the master and mistress home at last from some silly grown-up party where the adults all made eyes at the other couple’s spouses and drank so much booze that driving home was a dangerous proposition.

It seemed strange to Maria that the husband would be humping his beautiful wife in his own bedroom because he had repeatedly told her that she was a frigid bitch and didn’t put out to him anymore unless she wanted something and she used it like financial transaction to get something she wanted. That sounded like a whore to Maria even if they were married and she didn’t mind taking care of the husband because he had a fantastically huge cock and he really know how to use it the right way when a girl needs it real badly.

She had this insane urge to peek in at them and watch them humping in the middle of the night but was fearful of being caught and losing her job. This job was one of the best ones she had gotten lately. It was a lot better than working in the factory and bending over the desk for some supervisor with a thick dick and the scent of garlic on their breath when they bent down low on her submissive bottom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.