New Beginning - Cover

New Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by booksnmusic

Chapter 12: Uncomfortable

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Uncomfortable - Roger Price had a good life - a good job, loving wife, two adorable children - until fate decided to take it all away. So Roger moves to a new state and starts a new life. It turns out, Roger's good life was preventing him from living a great life. Follow along as Roger struggles with his loss before he finds new love, new purpose, and a few complications along the way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Nudism   Slow  

“Is this the reason you haven’t returned my calls?” Cathy asked, as Roger waded to the steps at the shallow end of the pool, away from Cathy.

Roger emerged from the pool and headed for the towel chest. Jessica eased her way to the corner of the pool in the shallow end and squatted down. Roger stayed calm while pulling out a towel and wrapping it around his waist. Taking another towel, he went over to pick up Jessica’s swim suit. Meanwhile, Cathy continued to glare at him and occasionally look at Jessica. Roger walked around to the corner of the pool where Jessica continued to huddle down, watching him move around, periodically glancing at Cathy. He knelt down and placed the towel and swim suit right next to her.

“Sorry about this,” he said quietly. “Give me a minute to find out what’s going on here.”

Roger walked over to Cathy and grasped her elbow to lead her back to her car.

“What are you doing here, Cathy? I told you last week that we’re done,” he stated, the simmering anger obvious in his voice.

“Oh, Roger. I know you didn’t mean that. I love you,” she said, sweetly.

A bit stunned, Roger stopped walking and said, “Are you feeling aright, Cathy. You don’t seem to be hearing me correctly.”

“I’m fine, Roger, now that I’m here with you,” she responded, dreamily.

“Okay, I think I’m starting to understand. Cathy, have you ever seen a mental health professional?” Roger asked.

“Well, there was that one time. But he gave me some pills and said they would make me feel better,” Cathy said.

“And are you still taking the pills?” He wondered.

“Well, no. Like I said, I’m all better now,” Cathy reiterated, more seriously.

“I see. Cathy, I think you need to go back to the doctor that gave you the pills. I’ll even help pay for it, if necessary. If you listen to him and do what he says, we can talk again. But not until you get help,” Roger stated calmly.

Roger finished escorting Cathy back to her car where she got in without protest.

“Remember Cathy, if you ever want to talk to me again, you’ll need to see your psychiatrist first and follow his advice,” he said, as she started her car.

“Okay, Roger. I’ll see him and then call you. I promise,” she said cheerily, before she drove off.

Roger shook his head and headed back to the pool. He found Jessica had put her bikini back on and started clearing their dinner dishes.

Roger groaned and asked, “Does this mean our fun is over?”

“It’s certainly over until you explain to me what just happened,” she said, testily.

He shook his head and chuckled, “Yeah, I’m not sure what that was, but I’ll do my best.”

“Actually, I think I can guess, it sounds like you were dating that woman and ended it recently. It also looks like she’s a bit confused. What did you say to her on the way back to her car?” Jessica wondered.

“I tried to tell her, again, that we’re not dating anymore. It sounds like she’s seen a mental health professional before. She seemed to think that once she ran out of pills, she was cured. I told her we could talk again after she sees her psychiatrist,” he shared.

“Are you sure that was a good idea?” she asked.

“No, I’m not sure. But it’s the best I could come up with at the moment. She clearly isn’t taking no for an answer. I thought, if I can stall her, maybe I can figure something else out. Or maybe her psychiatrist can help her,” Roger explained.

“I hope you can come up with a better long-term plan, because I have a feeling you haven’t heard the last of her,” she replied.

“I think you’re right. So, has she completely killed the mood?” he wondered with a smile.

“Well, I don’t know that she killed it. She’s definitely put a damper on it. Maybe we can go inside and have a drink,” she suggested.

“Do you want me to put something on?” Roger asked.

Jessica bit her lip as she considered his question.

After a moment, she answered, “No, I only put my suit back on because I wasn’t sure what was happening. If I had known you were going to get rid of her so quickly and without any drama, I would have waited for you. I’ll just take this off again,” she replied, her actions following her words.

Roger’s penis started to expand as Jessica revealed her luscious body to him once again. He was tempted to walk over and carry her off to his bed, caveman style. But after their month-long separation, and the drama with Cathy, Roger calmed himself. He unwrapped his towel and the two of them proceeded to finish picking up their dinner dishes, their towels and swimwear.

With everything cleaned up, Roger poured each of them a glass of wine. They placed their towels down on the couch and sat down to talk. They chatted for a while about nothing in particular. After about half an hour they were each on their second glass and the tension from Cathy’s unexpected visit had faded.

With her legs crossed, Jessica started stroking Roger’s leg with her foot.

Recognizing the invitation, Roger turned towards Jessica and started to kiss her. He wrapped his right arm around her body and placed his hand on her waist. They gently kissed and enjoyed the intimate moment. Their passion slowly built. After a few minutes, Roger gently pulled on her hip. Jessica responded to the pressure by breaking the kiss and throwing her leg over his, before settling down astride his legs.

They resumed their kissing. Roger began to run his fingers up and down Jessica’s back, occasionally using his nails to gently scratch her as she hungrily continued to nibble on his lip. She made happy mewling noises and started to rotate her hips on the hard member pressed into her pudendum. Jessica broke the kiss as she concentrated on using Roger’s phallus to apply pressure to her clit. He sucked on her neck as she leaned forward and hunched her hips faster and harder, climbing quickly to her release. Jessica’s body became rigid as she reached her peak and let out a loud moan. With the sudden release of tension, she collapsed onto Roger’s shoulder and tried to catch her breath.

A moment later, Jessica lifted her head and then raised up on her knees. She reached down with her hand and fumbled around for a few seconds as she tried to guide Roger into her soaked opening. Frustrated by her lack of success, Jessica said, “You do it!” Not wanting to break the mood and seeking his own pleasure, Roger grabbed his cock and quickly found her opening. She sank down and let out a satisfied groan.

Jessica bounced up and down on Roger’s lap to their mutual enjoyment. After a couple of minutes, Roger wrapped his hands around her and stood up, only to quickly turn around and guide them both back down to the couch, practically dropping Jessica beneath him. He looked deeply into her eyes and smiled as he dipped his head to kiss her again. She quickly smiled back at him before she was consumed by the lip lock. They continued in this position for several more minutes, until Jessica tensed again and shrieked out in orgasm. A few moments later Roger’s stopped pumping, having achieved his own release, and placed his full weight on her. They both stayed like that for a while, as they recovered.

Once their heart rates returned to normal, they separated, and Roger led Jessica to the bathroom so they could clean up.

They returned to the couch and Jessica made sure the towel she sat on was folded and covered the couch underneath her.

Once they were comfortable, Jessica said, “Roger, I need to talk to you about our sex life.”

Roger briefly tensed, not sure what she wanted. He said, “Okay.”

She continued, “It’s actually something very personal about me. As you know, I was married to a gay man for several years. I also told you that when we had sex, it was usually anal sex. Most women probably would have had a problem with that. But, not me. You see, I actually prefer anal sex. If we’re going to have a satisfying sexual relationship, I’m going to require anal sex on a regular basis.”

Roger sat there in stunned silence as he considered this information.

After giving him a moment to absorb this, Jessica continued, “Don’t get me wrong, I like vaginal sex and I achieve orgasm from it. But the intensity of anal sex just really gets me going. So, I’m going to need that as part of our relationship. Will that be okay with you?”

He collected his thoughts and responded, “Jessica, to tell you the truth, I don’t know. You see, I’ve never actually had anal sex before.”

“Oh, okay. Well then, are you ready to try it? Like I said, it’s something I need to have a happy sex life. We should determine soon if it’s something that you’ll also be happy with,” she suggested.

“I’m certainly willing to try. I want you in my life and to be happy, so we should try to see how I like it. Since you’ve had more experience, how do you think we should proceed?” He asked.

“The first rule of anal sex is lube. Do you have any?” She asked.

“Uh, no. Should I run out and get some?” he replied, excitedly and started to stand.

“No, no. No need to interrupt our pleasant evening. Next time we get together, I’ll bring some. But, if this works out, you’re going to have to get your own,” she said, grinning.

They chatted a little longer, but they were soon ready for bed. Roger was particularly worn out. It had been a long day for him: waking up at the Riley household, a movie with Rose and her girls, an intense conversation and dinner with Jessica, the drama with Cathy, wonderful sex with Jessica, and finally her revelation about anal sex. He was starting to wonder if this was his new normal. Compared to his personal life, work was starting to look like a vacation.


“Hey, sis. What’s new?” Mary asked, after Rose had identified herself.

Rose was leaning back against the wall as she sat on her bed with the phone. When Mary answered, she quickly stood up and walked to her bedroom door to close it.

“Well, I got together with Roger this weekend.” Rose answered.

“Oh, goody. Do I get all the juicy details?” Mary responded.

“Uh, not today. We have more important things to discuss,” Rose said and rolled her eyes. After a momentary pause, she continued, “It was a bit weird. He came over and we spent some time looking at my photo albums.” The inflection in her voice conveying her confusion over his choice of activity.

Rose continued, “Then I made dinner with Sage while he sat with Cindy. He talked to the girls about school and sports. He told them about his work.”

Mary jumped in, “Ooh, have you figured out what he does, yet?”

“Not much better than before. He’s an engineer. He advises companies and the military about plane engines. That’s about all I know. And, honestly, I’m not sure I need to know much more,” Rose answered, with a snort.

“You’re such an artiste,” Mary retorted, making it sound almost like an insult.

“Anyhow, after the girls went to bed, we sat on the couch and ‘confessed’ our secrets. Except, I don’t think it went quite how either of us expected. Are you ready for this? The guy’s a nudist, polygamist, dom,” Rose said and went silent, waiting for the reaction with a smile on her face.

Mary gasped. After she caught her breath, she said, “You bitch! Tell me you’re making this up.”

Rose chuckled. “That’s what I thought. He’s rich, smart, easy to talk to, handsome, pretty good in bed, and might be willing to take both of us and satisfy your needs,” she quickly rattled off Roger’s finer points. Rose continued, “Now, that’s all well and good; but he’s not perfect. He would benefit from a little coaching in the woman pleasing department; but honestly, what man couldn’t?” They both laughed.

Rose continued, “Well, here’s his other issue. While he talks about open and honest communication, he doesn’t practice it very well. He ambushed me twice with the girls this weekend. First, he invited them to the movies without discussing it with me first. That wasn’t a big deal, so I didn’t call him out on it at the time. But, then at the movies, he asked the girls if they wanted to go to a nudist resort next weekend. I was absolutely furious. But apparently, I’m a pushover, since I let him talk me into it.”

“Seriously? You and Roger are taking the girls to a nudist resort next weekend? This is a side of you I’ve never seen before, sis. How do you really feel about it?” Mary wondered.

“I don’t know. It’s kind of exciting, in a naughty way. He said it’s totally innocent and there would be other kids there. He has a way of pushing my buttons and I can’t say no to him,” Rose admitted.

“So, maybe you’re a bit more submissive than we realized, huh. We just may be sisters after all,” Mary said.

“Hey now, let’s not jump to any conclusions. And, like I said, he definitely needs some guidance. If we’re going to be trusting him with major decisions in our lives, he’s going to have to get better at talking to us first,” Rose stated.

“Maybe. You’ll have to tell me how the nudist thing goes. Sure, he made a couple of decisions without discussing it with you first. But did he hurt you? It sounds like he pushed your boundaries, but he didn’t force you to do anything. Yeah, we’ll need to make sure he understands what we are and aren’t comfortable with. But, I’ll bet you and the girls have fun next weekend,” Mary said.

Rose sighed, “I hate it when you’re right. I was mad at him and now you tell me it’ll be good for us. I still say he needs training.”

“And you’re probably right. But, so do we. Aren’t the best relationships where people grow together? Either we’ll all develop a relationship that works for us, or we’ll go our separate ways,” Mary proposed, much more assertive than normal.

“Fine. So anyways, his secret turns out to be the answer to our prayers. I told him a little about you – that you’re submissive, you’ve been hurt before and you’re looking to join me in a relationship. Given his ‘secrets’, it wasn’t a surprise that he was open to it. I told him he’ll meet you the next time you’re in town,” Rose finished.

“Oooh, should I come down next weekend?” Mary asked.

“No. You can’t get too excited and do something stupid. You were just telling me a couple of weeks ago how hard it is to put money aside with all the visits you’ve been making. Plus, I already have plans with Roger and the girls next weekend,” Rose reminded her.

“Yeah, you’re right. I’ll talk to the head hunters again and see if they can arrange some interviews in two or three weeks. When I met with them last week, they were confident that an experienced logistics manager, like me, should be able to find a good position in this job market. They said all the young managers are getting snapped up by those dot-com companies. One guy said Blockbuster may be looking for someone to manage their DVD rollout strategy. What do you think of that?” Mary asked.

Rose scoffed, “Beats me, I certainly can’t afford two hundred and fifty dollars for one of those machines.”

“Okay, well, talk to Roger about when I should come down and I’ll try to schedule some interviews. Love you sis and ... thanks for looking out for me,” Mary said, sincerely.

“I love you, too. Bye”


The following week, Roger was traveling for work. He gave her a call on Tuesday evening.

Rose told him, “You’ve certainly got the girls bouncing off the walls this week. They were really excited after the movie on Sunday and they were still buzzing after school, yesterday. Now they’re asking what I know about this club that we’re going to on Saturday.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.