Soft Swing - Cover

Soft Swing

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 3: Mel and Jeff graduate from Swinging 101

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mel and Jeff graduate from Swinging 101 - A couple learns about their sexuality and begins to explore the world of swinging.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Swinging   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

“So, what are the rules for today?” Jeff asked as soon as we sat down on the sofa at Max and Eve’s place. He wasn’t wasting any time. Ostensibly, we had been invited over to watch the Cowboys play the Eagles, but I don’t think any of us cared about the game. We were there for our second foray into the world of swinging not to watch football.

Eve had a big grin on her face. “Well, I guess that means you’re both on board with going a little farther this time?” she asked, though it was more of a statement.

I was sitting close to my husband, holding his hand on my lap. “We talked this morning, and we think we are still interested in experiencing more of the lifestyle.”

Max interrupted me, believing I was finished, “That’s fantastic, why don’t we...”

“But,” I interjected, cutting him off, “I’m not ready to go all the way.”

I had been thinking about it all day. While what we had done so far was incredibly hot, having sex with Max still seemed like a considerable step down a path that we could not take back. However, if I were having sex with Max, then Jeff would be fucking Eve, and I was not sure I could handle it.

I hadn’t warned Jeff that I was going to balk tonight. In truth, I only made the decision, if you could even call it that, ten seconds before I said it. I had walked to their house fully planning to go with whatever everyone else wanted. But, as Eve escorted us to their family room, I saw a family portrait of her and Max with their kids, and it suddenly hit me. If we screwed this up, we could be destroying the lives of a bunch of innocent people. I instantly had second thoughts.

Jeff seemed surprised or maybe disappointed by my outburst. He looked at me sideways but didn’t speak up. Max and Eve shared a knowing grin, then Eve spoke. “I thought you might be feeling that way,” she explained. “I went through a similar reaction when we first started swinging. We are not here to push either of you to do anything you’re not ready for, honey. We love you guys and want this to work for a long-term thing.”

“Right,” Max added, “so we were going to suggest that tonight, we do something a little different. It will be fun, but it will be safe, non-threatening and a way to strengthen the bond between the two of you, while still stimulating your naughty mojo.”

Jeff started laughing, “Naughty mojo? Is that what it’s called?”

We all got a kick out of that, and it made me feel comfortable again. “So, what’s the plan then?” I asked.

“Well, we start and end like always. We get ten minutes to hang out with our spouses to get things kicked off and then to come back together before we go our separate ways.”

“That’s my favorite part,” I said, then realized that might be insulting. “I mean, well maybe not my favorite, but it makes the whole experience better for me.” I was blushing and took a big sip of my glass of wine.

Eve giggled. “Well, hopefully, it will just get better and better every time.”

“After ten minutes, we swap partners,” Max continued.

I felt a warm tingle starting between my legs when he said “swap partners.”

“But, this time there’s no lap dancing. Instead, we cuddle and make out to our level of comfort. Nobody can have sex.”

“Define sex,” Jeff said, interrupting.

“Ha ha ha,” Max chuckled. “Ok, Bill, I mean no fucking, no sucking and no eating.”

I looked at Jeff and nodded. He kissed me on the cheek and spoke softly, “You, ok with that?”

“I think so, yeah,” I replied. “If it gets too much I can always say peanut butter.” That was the safe word that we had all agreed to at our first meeting. We turned back to Eve and Max and smiled because they were already kissing. “Ok, we can give that a shot.” I noticed the way Max was staring at me, and I felt that stirring again.

“That’s not all,” Max continued. “We do that for the first hour, and we do it sitting next to each other on the sofa. That way, Mel, if you want to hold Jeff’s hand or touch him, you can. The point is, he’s here with you no matter what.”

I smiled broadly, “I like that!” I kissed Jeff and leaned my head on his shoulder. “Then, what do we do after the first hour?” I asked growing aroused and very curious. “Strip naked and fuck like rabbits?”

“Hey!” Jeff exclaimed, “I thought you were the one who wasn’t ready to go all the way!” Everyone laughed and joined in teasing me, but I took it all in stride.

“Well, I didn’t say who to fuck like a rabbit!” I shot back.

“Oh! How about after the first hour Mel and I strip and do each other!” Eve shouted a little drunkenly. The room suddenly got quiet enough to hear the proverbial pin drop.

I had never even considered that this might lead to any lesbian sex between Eve and me. She winked at me, and I felt my face get warm. “Are you serious?” I asked with a nervous look on my face.

Eve winked again and let me off the hook. “No, baby,” she said, “Maybe sometime, but that can wait.”

Max then told us what he had in mind. “I think that after one hour, we stay where we are and swap partners back to our own spouse and continue making out, without any restrictions on what we do. But, whatever we do, we do it right next to each other.”

“Oh. Wow.” I said, then looked at Jeff. He was grinning giddily. I didn’t even need to ask his opinion. It was written on his face and in the boner making his pants poke out. “I think we can do that, too,” I replied.

“Hell, yeah!” Jeff added. “I get to make out with Eve for an hour, then end up making out with my wife! How could that be bad?”

“It’s your lucky day!” I said as I grabbed his boner through his sweatpants. “Wouldn’t you rather watch the Cowboys? They might make the playoffs if they beat the dreaded Eagles today?

“No, I’m good,” Jeff answered without hesitation. He turned to the TV as the Cowboys kicked off. “Sorry fellas. Y’all are on your own today.” He looked at Max. “Can you turn that off?” he asked.

“I have a better idea,” Max said as he picked up the remote and put on some group sex porn. He punched some buttons on his iPad to start the ten-minute timer. “Ok, ten minutes with your spouse!” He grabbed Eve and pulled her on his lap. She was giggling as they started making out.

I turned to Jeff, and we stared at each other for a split second, then he kissed me. I pushed him back and climbed on top of him, kissing him aggressively. He hands went to my ass and squeezed me through my yoga pants. I sat upright and peeled my t-shirt off and tossed it on the floor. Jeff’s eyes got huge when he saw I wasn’t wearing a bra. I looked over at our neighbors, and they were both staring at me with equally big eyes.

“What?” I asked playfully, “I said I wasn’t ready to go all the way. I didn’t say I wasn’t ready to do anything.” Jeff cupped my breasts and massaged them as I resumed kissing him. I helped him out of his Cowboys hoodie and tugged on his sweatpants. He kicked his shoes off and lifted up so I could undress him. HIs hard cock was straining to get out of his boxers, but I left it covered.

I wasn’t planning on getting naked so quickly, but Jeff attacked my breasts, sucking and pulling on my nipples. I held his head in my hands and pulled him to me. God, I loved that man. He turned me on so much. He pulled my yoga pants down over my hips, then down my legs. I was wearing a thong, but as I stepped out of the yoga pants, Jeff hooked his fingers in the waistband.

I gasped and grabbed his hands, looking at Max. Max was busy making out with Eve, and neither of them was watching. I shook my head side to side, but Jeff shook his up and down and pulled my thong off.

Holy shit. I was naked. I jumped on Jeff and kissed him passionately. I slid my hand inside Jeff’s shorts and gripped his rigid dick. He was already leaking pre-cum. He was as turned on as I was. He reached between my legs and rubbed my pussy. His fingers came away wet and sticky. I took his hand and licked my juices off his fingers. As I tasted my pussy, I involuntarily turned and looked at Eve. She was watching, and she winked at me again.

She was still dressed but started stripping to catch up with me. Jeff rolled me onto my back and knelt between my legs. He kissed my neck and down my body to my breasts, then lower. Oh, fuck! I spread my legs wider as he kissed down my abdomen. His mouth slowly rubbed over my freshly shaved pubic mound when the timer went off.

“Oh shit!” I shouted, “Can we have five minutes more?”

Eve laughed wickedly. “No way, honey,” she said. “You need to come over here.”

I looked over at her and gasped. They were both naked as the day they were born, and she had Max’s fully erect cock in her hands. I think she had just been sucking it.

Jeff said, “Well, hell! I’m the only one with anything still on.” He slipped his boxers down as Eve stood up and stepped over to us. She led me to Max, and I sat down next to him, trembling with nervous excitement, my eyes locked on his cock. He smiled, then set the timer for sixty minutes and hit start.

“Ok, folks, one hour. No fucking, sucking or eating,” Max said, reminding us of the rules.

Eve had Jeff stand and move over right next to me so that our sides brushed together. She sat down on the other side of him, leaving us touching. I kissed Jeff quickly, then turned and put my arms around Max’s neck. I leaned over to him, and our lips met.

I instantly knew I there was no going back. I kissed Max hard, pressing my naked breasts against his chest as his tongue slipped between my lips. I rolled my tongue around it erotically. I had not kissed another man this intimately since before Jeff, and I started to date. I felt Max’s hands move to my naked ass and squeeze my round cheeks, kneading them, pushing them together and pulling them apart. It was making my pussy quiver with excitement.

Max pulled me closer to him, and I straddled his lap. His bare, erect cock rubbed on my tummy. He rocked his hips, grinding his dick against me. “No fucking,” I told myself. Max rubs his lips over my breast. I sucked in a big breath, causing my tits to push out. He opened his mouth and sucked my nipple inside. I groaned. “No sucking!” I told myself as my hand wrapped around his cock and started stroking it.

I arched my back and pressed my chest into Max’s face, my fingers running through his hair as my other hand slowly jacked his dick. He twirled his tongue around my hard nipple. It felt incredible like electricity was shooting from my nipple to my clit.

I was getting frantic as I felt on fire with growing lust. Now, I understood the reason for the rules. If we hadn’t agreed to the rules, I would have let Max do anything he wanted to me. Instead, I embraced the restrictions and was determined to do everything I could within their limits.

I felt fingers brushing on my pussy, and I let out a loud groan. Max rubbed over my swollen labia, then spread them and slid his thick finger up and down in my slippery slit. When his finger touched my clit, I cried out, “Oh fuck!”

I felt momentarily disoriented as Max pushed me onto my back next to Jeff. He leaned over me and sucked on my breast as he spread my legs open again. I lifted my right leg and draped it over Jeff’s left leg. Jeff looked at me and stared, watching as Max pushed two fingers into my pussy.

“No eating!” I thought to myself. “Nobody said no fingering!”

Jeff grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I watched Eve rubbing her full tits on my husband’s cock. She spread her boobs apart and pressed them together, using her tits to fuck his cock. I realized Max hadn’t said “no cumming” either. I gripped Jeff’s hand tightly.

Max pulled his fingers out of my pussy and rubbed them on my clit, moving it back and forth. My juices on his fingers helped them to glide smoothly back and forth. My hips were shaking up and down, and I was panting. I could feel an orgasm building. I didn’t want to cum, not yet, but at the same time, I needed to cum.

My eyes met Eve’s as she was moving her breasts up and down rapidly against my husband’s erection. The head of Jeff’s dick would pop out her cleavage each time she dropped down, then disappeared as she rose up again. She smiled at me, and I grinned back, happy to be sharing this moment with her. I wasn’t jealous of what she was doing with Jeff. Watching them together was arousing me intensely, in a way I had never felt before.

Max was still skillfully stroking my clit, and I could feel my orgasm getting nearer and nearer, as the pleasure rose higher and higher. I felt his fingers sliding into my pussy again, and I bucked my hips hard, rocking them up and down. I opened my eyes and saw Max’s hand between my legs, his fingers working in and out of me.

Fuck! That was all I could handle! I clamped my legs together on Max’s hand and shook violently, my entire body wracked with wave after wave of an intense orgasm. I let out a long, wailing “Ohhhhhh” as I heard Jeff groan. As I continued cumming, I looked over and saw a rope of sperm erupt from between Eve’s tits to land on her neck. Seeing my husband cumming all over my friend triggered a secondary orgasm in me and I cried out again, as we came at the same time. Eve grinned and shocked me by scooping Jeff’s cum off her neck and chest, then eating it from her fingers.

“Oh shit, oh shit,” I kept repeating. I experienced one of the longest and most intense climaxes of my life to that point. Eventually, I relaxed, letting my legs fall open as I gasped for air. Max pulled his fingers from between my legs and sucked them clean, then moved up onto his knees to rub his cock on my breast. I let go of Jeff’s hand and grabbed Max’s dick, stroking it roughly and rubbing the head on my nipple.

As a big glob of pre-cum leaked out from Max’s cock to coat my nipple, I leaned forward and very nearly started to lick it off. I caught myself at the last second and stopped. “No, no, no,” I said. “No sucking, Mel. Control yourself.”

I glanced at my husband and bit my lip when I saw him kneeling between the legs of a seated Eve, fucking her pussy with his fingers. I knew how it felt when he did that because he did it to me often. I turned back to Max and started jacking his cock rapidly, pumping it roughly. I reached down with my other hand to cup and squeeze his balls.

Eve started emitting a loud wail, with her feet on the floor and her hips rising and falling on the seat of the sofa violently. Her head was tossing side to side, and she was shaking and thrashing wildly. Jeff held on tightly to her hips and kept his fingers grinding deep inside her, working her g-spot. My attention snapped back to Max when I heard him utter, “Oh fuck!”

I wasn’t allowed to suck his cock, but I could get as close as I wanted. I sat up and opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue. I leaned forward until the tip of his cock was about an inch away from my tongue. I pumped faster and massaged his balls more aggressively. Max groaned, and I felt him tense. I looked up, and our eyes met. He shuddered and let out a groan as the first spurt of his semen shot out an landing on my tongue. I kept stroking as shot after shot of his sperm splattered on my face or landing inside my mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.