7 November 2008 - Cover

7 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan and Tina spend their 'wedding weekend' attending a swingers club in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan and Tina walked hand in hand to the front counter of the Holiday Inn. Lisa smiled, noticing them approaching. “I’ll be off work in ten minutes.”

They sat in the lobby, waiting for her. Dan loosened the bow holding her dress closed, her breasts suggestively virtually in view. The side hem of her dress was swept aside, and she exaggeratedly crossed her legs to flash her bare pussy to two men seated across from her.

“I think those guys are interested in you,” Dan commented about the amount of skin Tina was showing them.

“If we didn’t have plans with Lisa for tonight, they’d be getting more than a flash of my pussy.”


Soon Lisa approached them wearing her Holiday Inn uniform. “I’m ready!” She beamed.

“We wanted to make sure you still wanted to spend some time with us. Lisa, I want to make it perfectly clear to you that my husband is going to fuck you, and I’m going to eat your pussy.”

“I’ve had sex with a man and a woman, but not at the same time. I’m looking forward to my first threesome.”

“I guess that answer is straight and to the point.” Dan smiled.

“I should go home and change my clothes into something very sexy for you. I’ve already called my mom and told her I’m staying the night with friends.”

“That’s good to hear. We don’t have to rush and take you home. We’re close to the same size. I brought several changes of clothes. You could wear a dress like mine in light blue or a low top and very short mini skirt.”

“I could model them both for you and decide which one you want me to wear.”

“And so you know, being with us, you won’t wear a bra or panties.”

“Sounds very naughty, and I’m game!”

It didn’t bother Lisa that Dan and Tina both took her hand, leading her to the elevator and up to their room.


Lisa wasn’t at all bashful, immediately shedding her work blouse. “That shirt doesn’t do your body justice, Lisa. Your breasts are much larger than mine,” Tina observed of her full bra.

“I wear a 36C bra.”

“Mine is a 34C.”

Lisa unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stood there, not embarrassed, in her pink lacy bra and matching panties. She went to Tina and, embracing her, gave her a soft kiss. “I’ve been with more women than men,” she admitted, turning around. “Would you like the honour of taking off my bra?” She asked.

“And Dan will take off your panties.”

Tina unfastened Lisa’s bra and slid it off her arms. She didn’t move, allowing Tina to press her body against her and fondle her full globes. “Mmm, that feels nice!”

Lisa placed her hands over Tina’s, encouraging her to fondle them more. She turned her head, and their lips met in a long, soft kiss. Dan knelt and slid her panties down her slender legs, noticing her dark brown bush was trimmed short. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks for support and leaned in to inhale her scent.

Lisa’s body doubled over as his tongue found her sensitive clit, then between her lips. “Dan and I have a nice evening planned for you. Have you had supper?”

“No.”

“Dan and I will treat you to a nice meal; hopefully, we can find a booth where we can sit on both sides of you. Then we’re going to treat you to a night out at the Oasis Aqualounge.”

“I’ve never heard of it before.”

“It’s a swinger’s club; there is one in Toronto and a newer one here in Ottawa. Tonight is unicorn night, and you’re our unicorn.”

“Why would I be called a unicorn?”

“Because you as a woman having sex with a husband and wife is considered so rare,” Dan mentioned.

“Now you have to decide if you want us to have a threesome now in privacy or in public at the Oasis.”

“Can I have both?”

“Of course you can,” Tina said, slipping her dress off her shoulders. She revealed her naked body to Lisa, and then they made Dan naked.

“Do you mind if we record our threesome? Dan and I love making our own porn with different men and women to watch later at home,” Tina asked.

“At least I’d be a porn star in someone’s movie!” She joked.

Dan and Tina kissed and hugged, then admired their new lover’s body. Lisa was a slender-bodied nineteen-year-old whose full breasts seemed out of proportion to her figure.

Dan quickly set up the video camera as Tina and Lisa settled on the bed. Tina allowed Lisa to be the aggressor and started kissing her. Lisa’s breasts dragged over Tina’s stomach and chest as they kissed and kissed. Lisa turned to the sixty-nine position, and Dan recorded close-ups of them licking and fingering the other pussy.

“Tina looked directly into the camera lens. “Dan Lisa’s pussy tastes so delicious; why don’t you join me to enjoy her?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.