7 November 2008 - Cover

7 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan and Tina spend their 'wedding weekend' attending a swingers club in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan and Tina took a shower together, then slipped into the pool. She wrapped her legs around his waist and, holding onto his shoulders, walked her around the pool. “You look so sexy with your short auburn hair all slicked back and water beads trickling down between your breasts.

“I can see why they keep the pool water so warm so a guy’s cock won’t shrivel up,” he joked, and she laughed.

Her green hazel eyes sparkled with love for her man. “Thank you, Dan, for being my husband, and I will always introduce you as my husband to anyone we meet. I love you, Dan.”

“I love you, Tina. I’d love to hear the conversations that will take place in the break room at your bank. Did Jason’s body feel that heavy on you?”

“Sort of, I’m just used to only you on top of me since finding out I’m pregnant. I’m naturally cautious and don’t want to take any chances.”

“You’re going to be a fantastic mother.”

“And you’ll be an equally good father. You’ve had lots of practice with the number of kids you have now and are going to have.”


They sat on the steps, still intertwined, when another couple entered the pool area. They noticed the woman was naked and using crutches to walk because her right leg was in a cast. The natural hang of his cock drew Tina’s interest as he walked past, only inches from her. The woman sat, and he entered the pool.

Tina found herself watching the man swim around casually, doing several laps in the warm pool. Dan noticed her interest and let her slip from his grasp. “Is he your next fuck?”

“Possibly, I won’t know unless I try. I love you.” She kissed him and swam in his direction. She gathered a floating air mattress and managed to climb onto it on her back. She used her hands to paddle and steer toward him.

Dan stepped from the pool and began to towel off. Standing about six feet from the other woman, she couldn’t help looking at the natural hang of his cock. He stole glances, admiring her naked body and liking what he saw.

Tina’s steering was direct, and she accidentally, on purpose, bumped into the guy. “Sorry, I guess I’d make a lousy seaman,” she smiled as he stopped her mattress. She looked at him and judged him to be about forty and in very good shape. He eyed her body—long and slender, firm breasts with hardened nipples and a hairless pussy.

“Maybe you were searching for some semen,” he joked. “I can’t believe I said that. What a stupid pick-up line.” Tina laughed at his pun.

“That’s okay; maybe I’m after your buried treasure that belongs in my hidden cave,” she said directly.

“I think my semen would find your cave of treasure worth exploring,” he grinned, leaning closer and kissing her. Her arms embraced him, his right hand covering her left tit.

“I’m Tina,” she said.

“Nice to meet you, Tina; I’m Greg.” She remained on the mattress as he walked her to the steps.

“It appears my husband and your wife are going to have some sexy fun. Why don’t you come and sit with me, and maybe you’d be interested in us having our own fun too?” She said this, moving her crutches to her right side.

“I’m Mel, and my husband is Greg,” she said, admiring Dan’s body. “I broke my leg rollerblading with my daughter; it saves you from asking.”

“Hi Mel I’m Dan, and my wife is Tina.”

Dan sat next to Mel, and she immediately placed her left hand high on his leg. They watched as Greg sat on a lower step and pulled Tina closer, still on the air mattress. Her legs remained spread on either side of the mattress, and he pulled her closer so that her pussy could meet his mouth.

Greg swiped away the water that had settled at the entrance to her pussy and leaned closer. He kissed all around her slit, teasing her a little, then his tongue parted her lips. She moaned her approval as his tongue and several fingers began to work their magic.

Mel slid her hand up, caressing Dan’s cock, and began to stroke it. “I hope you don’t mind if we don’t fuck. My broken leg is still bothersome. I’ll gladly give you a nice blow job. I love swallowing cum.”

“I’d be a fool to turn down a blow job from a beautiful woman.” Mel moved so she could lay sideways, her left arm across his lap. She caressed his cock and began to seduce her new lover. Mel knew her way around a cock, her tongue flicking over and around the sensitive head, and soon she had him rock hard.

Tina’s body was reacting to Greg’s masterful tongue, wrapping her arms around her head, caressing her tits, then a hand to his head. Her moans grew louder and more sensual, and then her quivering body caused ripples in the water.

Greg took her hand, escorting her off the mattress and up the steps. She looked closer at the hard cock that was about to fuck her and approved of its size. Water cascaded from their bodies as they walked past them, and she lay with her head against Dan’s left thigh.

“I love the sounds of you cumming,” Dan smiled, brushing several errant strands of hair from her forehead.

“Greg did give me a very strong cum.” She tilted her head to see Mel’s head going up and down on Dan’s cock. Her attention was drawn back to Greg as he settled between her legs. She motioned him up, lifting her head, and Dan watched her sucking on his cock. She sucked it up, knowing her love was watching, then laid back for her fuck.

Greg took a condom from an available bowl and was about to open it. Tina took it from him and dropped it on the ceramic floor. “Dan prefers men to fuck me without one.”

Greg was noticeably lighter than Jason, and she accepted the weight of his supported body on her.

Tina bent her legs at the knees and rubbed the head up and down her slit. She felt her lips give way as the bulb-like tip entered her. Greg began pumping his cock into her deeper and deeper. Once all the way to his balls, he began a steady fucking rhythm.

He settled more on her to feel more comfortable. “Can you lift up a little? I’m pregnant with our twins,” she said.

Greg immediately lifted, almost pulling his cock from her. “You don’t look pregnant.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.