Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created - Cover

Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 14: Naughty Welcome Home

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Naughty Welcome Home - When the Most High decides reality needs livening, he gives one man the power to edit reality three times a day. What will Steve Davies do with this power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Notes: Thanks to WRC264 for beta reading this!

Linda Davies

I had so many questions. It was so strange to realize that I had lived another life. That Steve knew it and I didn’t. I glanced at him as we left behind the naked woman. We had sex in public, and no one cared because he edited reality.

The power my husband had.

A strange, dizzy sway rushed through me. My husband had all this power. I bit my lower lip as I pondered this change to our lives. I was a different woman because of him. I glanced at Steve as we crossed the sky bridge towards the parking garage. Sounds echoed.

“You have questions,” he said. He swallowed. “Are you mad learning I changed you?”

“I don’t know how I can be mad,” I said. “I mean ... I’m happy. I had a great weekend with Marissa and Evaline. I was excited to hear that you were having sex with our daughters.” I shuddered. It was something the rest of the world thought was wrong, just like my parents thought it was wrong for me to be bisexual. They had so poisoned me against my sexuality when I was a teenager that I almost repressed myself. But in college, I found the courage to tell Steve the truth.

Because Steve had changed me just enough so I would.

“I don’t remember this other version of myself,” I said. “I can’t even comprehend why I would be mad. Even knowing that you had sex with our daughters, I can’t be angry because ... It’s something I wanted. It feels natural to me.”

He nodded. We reached our car. He unlocked it with his keychain remote. The trunk popped open. He threw my suitcase and carry on bag in there as I mulled over something. He edited me, so he must have edited our daughters.

Did that change things?

I pondered that question. The rest of the world would think it’s wrong for a man to have sex with his underage daughters. I didn’t, but he’d also changed me. I looked at it from a rational view. What did that mean?

“So ... did you change our daughters into your sluts?” I asked him after we slipped into the car.

He pulled on his seatbelt and said, “I just gave them the courage to be honest about their feelings for me. They both had crushes on me.”

“Oh,” I said. I smiled. “Well, Sam has always been a daddy’s girl.”

“Yeah, a tomboy. She used to hate wearing skirts. Always wore pants.”

I blinked at that. I couldn’t imagine Sam wearing pants if she didn’t have to. She would only to play around in the woods or to work in the garage with my husband, but other times, she wanted girly skirts, to look cute.

“And Becky? Was she different, too?”

“No, not really. I changed Sam wanting to wear skirts because you two used to fight about it all the time.”

“Well, girls should wear skirts and look feminine,” I said then frowned. “We used to fight about it?”

“And you used to be paranoid that Becky was a closet lesbian.”

“What?” I gasped. “I would be happy if she was a lesbian.”

“You were so depressed about your own desire for women, you were afraid Becky would go down that route.” He said it so calm, talking about this other version of me I couldn’t even imagine. “You were riddled with guilt about it.”

I bit my lip. “So ... I guess I can’t be mad because it sounds like things are better. I’m happy. The girls are happy. I don’t even mind if you fucked one of your students because...”

“We’ve been sharing women for years, I guess,” Steve said. “I’ve watched a few of our encounters on the app. Relived them, but our lives are so different from what I remember. So I hope you’ll be patient with me if I say things that make no sense to you.”

“Of course,” I said. “So ... what next? What are you going to do with your other wish?”

“I’m going to make our city better. For the homeless and others,” he told me.

I smiled at him. “Oh, that sounds like a good idea. Since you’ve been perving with our daughters all weekend.”

“And you weren’t perving all weekend in Vegas?” I asked. “You girls were naughty at the strip club.”

I laughed.

I told him all about my weekend on the drive home. Traffic was bad as we made our way to the east side, skirting south of Lake Washington and working our way up to our small city of Rainier. It was a lot of fun to tell him about my weekend. I always did when I got back from my trips to see Marissa.

I guess the old me never did these trips. Just suppressed all my desires for women. It sounded utterly boring. I must have been miserable. No wonder he changed me. I mean, it was probably to satiate his own perverse desire, but I didn’t care about that.

I had my own perverse desires. It was wonderful we could be open about them. I was sure God wasn’t happy with us, but He would forgive us. He had a great deal of compassion to forgive us flawed humans and...

“So how did you get this power?” I asked him as we neared our house.

“An angel came to me,” he said. “Said the Most High gave me this power. To see what I would do with it.”

“So it’s a good thing you’re helping the town,” I said.

He snorted. “Anael would disagree.”

“Anael ... Is that the angel?”

My husband nodded, glancing at me. He had a smile playing on his lips. He was a handsome man with that dark-brown hair combed back, his eyes this warm brown. I patted his leg, glad he had this power.

“Well, I’ll help you use this power.”

“Thanks,” he said, patting my hand.

“We can use your powers to make a better city, a better Washington State!” A shudder ran through me. “A better U.S.”

“Just three people a day,” my husband said.

A giddy thrill ran through me. I had to think about how to help him. What we could do with the power. I loved charity work, and I was glad he wanted to help the homeless. I worked as a volunteer nurse at Rainier Free Clinic.

Then he pulled into our driveway. I was eager to see our daughters. They were both women now. Sam was texting me all weekend. She was eager for me to get home. She was definitely bi like me. Becky, on the other hand, might just be the sort of girl that dabbled in lesbianism to please the men in her lives.

I climbed out of the car as Steve fetched my suitcase. There were definitely perks to loving a man. Marissa, or another woman, wouldn’t carry my suitcase for me. I smiled at Steve, eager to give him a delicious reward. Something hot and naughty.

“Thank you,” I said, smiling at him. Some women expected men to serve them, to open doors and do the heavy lifting and make the big bucks, but they didn’t think to thank them for it. To appreciate what their men did.

Steve grinned at me. It was a boyish look, proud that he could carry my luggage with ease. I pulled the keys out of my purse. They jingled as I searched through all of them on the ring for the house’s When I found it, I opened the door.

And grinned.

My daughters waited for us both in negligees. Becky had a light-blue nightie that hung off her large breasts. The cloth swayed down to her thighs, just covering her pussy. My busty daughter had inherited my tits, her nipples poking hard at her nightie’s fabric. Her glasses sparkled, her green eyes glowing. She wore her auburn hair loose instead of in a braid. It fell about her face, transforming her into a sexy minx.

Then Sam, wearing a purple negligee that hugged her petite body, flounced to me. Her short, red hair swayed about her face. She had lithe legs. I couldn’t imagine her wearing pants all the time. Those legs were too beautiful not to be shown off by sexy skirts and skimpy nighties.

Sam’s arms went around my neck. Her mouth glued to mine. It was so hot to finally kiss my daughter. To enjoy the incestuous taste of her lips on my mouth. Her tongue thrust past my lips and swirled around inside of my mouth, stimulating me. I groaned, my hands clutching her ass, groping her and pulling her tight to me.

My heart pounded and my pussy went molten in a moment.

Sam broke the kiss, her green eyes glowing. “Welcome home, Mom!”

“Mmm, what a delicious welcome,” I said, my hands squeezing her tight tush through her satin negligee. “You’re looking cute. Just scrumptious.”

“Oooh, you want to eat me up, Mommy?” she asked, arching an eyebrow.

I nodded my head.

“Of course,” I said. “Gonna lick you all up, you naughty minx.”

Then Becky was joining us, my busty daughter snuggling into my other side. She nibbled on my ear. I shivered as she licked my lobe. My toes curled. Heat ripped out of my pussy. Becky felt so ... confident. So bold the way she nibbled. Her shyness seemed to have vanished from her.

I slipped my arm around her, grabbing her rump, too. She was a little plumper than Sam, a little curvier. I held my seventeen-year-old and fourteen-year-old daughters close to me. They were just delicious to feel against me.

“So,” I said, grinning at them. “We’re going to have fun, aren’t we?”

“Welcome home, Mom!” Becky grinned. “That’s what we do! It’s going to be amazing!”

They both snuggled up to me and nibbled on the slope of my neck. I felt like such a naughty perv, a wicked MILF enjoying such nubile, young flesh. I glanced at my husband and he had such a big smile on his face, a huge bulge in his pants.

Then my daughters were breaking away from me. They seized my hands and dragged me across the living room. Their eyes were glowing, Sam almost bouncing in place, Becky’s tits swaying, rustling against her light-blue negligee.

“We’re going to do such naughty things to you, Mom,” said Sam. She licked her lips. “Becky and I have been practicing on each other.”

Becky’s cheeks burned bright. “We have, Mommy. I hope you’ll enjoy it.”

“Why wouldn’t I enjoy it?” I asked, arching an eyebrow at my daughter’s. “We’re going to get wild, right?”

My daughter’s both nodded, Sam squeezing my hand.

They led me up the stairs and down the hallway to my bedroom. We passed James’s room, his door sealed shut. I felt a little bad that he wasn’t joining in the fun, but he did have those strange Anime girls that he somehow brought to life and...

I blinked. My husband must have made him some girlfriends. What a loving father. He wanted his children happy. The door opened and James peered out. He was his father but younger, handsome and cute at the same time.

“Hey, Mom,” he said. “I see you’re joining the fun in there.”

“I am,” I said. “Hi girls!”

“Hi, Mrs. Davies!” Orihime called. “Have fun! We’ll keep James out of your hair!”

My son’s cheeks went red. Then he closed his door. I giggled as my daughter’s kept pulling me farther down the hallway. They drew me into the master bedroom, my heart racing. Then their hands attacked my clothing.

Steve followed us in, slipping my suitcase into the closet as my girls had me spinning around. Their hands were stripping off my clothing. My blouse was falling to the ground before I knew it. My tits were out, hands squeezing them. Sam buried her face between them, squealing in delight for a moment. Then my two daughters were hauling down my skirt. They ripped my skirt down my thighs, my pussy clenching.

They pushed me down on the bed, Sam seizing the waistband of my panties. She yanked them down and threw them to the floor. Steve watched, stripping naked himself as our daughters got me naked. Becky already groped my naked tits, her fingers digging into my pillowy flesh.

“Your breasts are just so amazing, Mom!” groaned Becky. She kneaded my tits. She massaged them, teasing me. I groaned and squirmed on the bed. My heart pounded in my chest. “You’re so beautiful.”

I slid my hand up beneath her negligee, caressing her flat stomach. Her skin was so smooth. She whimpered as my hand found her breast. I squeezed her soft tit. Hers were firmer than mine, but still so deliciously pillowy. I kneaded her tit.

“Mmm, you’re tits are beautiful, too,” I said.

“Mom,” Becky gushed, such delight in my eldest daughter’s eyes.

Then she leaned her head down, her auburn locks spilling over my breasts, and sucked on my nipple. I gasped as she engulfed my dark-red nipple. She sealed her lips around my nub. She sucked and loved it. her cheeks hollowed. Tingles shot right down to my pussy. My toes curled. I whimpered at the delight she gave me.

“You do have great boobs,” Sam said. She cupped her own little tits through her purple negligee as she shifted up the bed. “Mine are so small.”

“I have a feeling your father likes them small,” I said, giving Steve a grin. The pervert was watching us, naked, his body looking fit and strong. He ran and you could tell. “He’s a perv lusting after all those underage students he teaches.”

“Mmm, yes, he’s been having fun with Kyleigh,” Sam said a moment before she leaned down and sucked on my other nipple.

I gasped as my daughters loved my breasts. Their hands caressed my stomach, teasing me. Their mouths felt so incredible on me. It was wonderful to have my daughters nursing from me again. Both suckled differently. Sam was hungry. She would suck so hard, pulling my areola into her mouth. Then my nub popped out. She would then attack it again and again. Becky was gentle, little sucks. Her lips were rubbery. They nibbled on my nipple. Delight shot through me.

I writhed on the bed, groaning and gasping. My hips wiggled. My pussy clenched. I rubbed my thighs together, my pussy getting hotter and hotter. Their fingers danced over my stomach, brushing each other, caressing me. They moved lower and lower.

Sam’s green eyes shot up to stare at mine. She thrust her hand between my legs, cupping my pussy and pressing my bush into my dripping lips. Pleasure tingled through me as she caressed me. Her fingers danced up and down my snatch, teasing me. I gasped when her digits dipped into my snatch. She slid up and caressed me, stroking me.

“Our daughters are driving me wild, Steve,” I moaned. “You enjoying the show.”

“Mmm, I am,” my husband said, rubbing his cock.

Sam thrust a pair of fingers into my cunt. They filled me up. My snatch clenched around those digits. My body shook. My large breasts jiggled as they loved me. Both my nipples ached. Sam sucked with all her might, loving me. Becky’s hand found my breast, kneading it as she loved my nub.

My pussy grew hotter and hotter. I squirmed as Sam worked those delicate fingers in and out of me. It was incredible to feel her back inside of my pussy. She churned up my pussy. Pleasure rippled out of me. My eyes fluttered. Stars danced across the ceiling.

“You girls...” I moaned. “Oh, yes, you girls are driving me wild. I’m going to cum! This is so hot!”

“Incest is amazing,” Steve said, his voice throaty.

“Yes!” I moaned in agreement.

I was building towards my orgasm. Those delicious fingers plunged in and out of me, teasing me. My head tossed back and forth. My legs twitched. The heels of my feet rubbed into the comforter. My juices leaked out of my pussy, trickling down to my rump to soak into the blanket. The bed creaked as I spasmed.

They were so naughty. I grabbed both their asses, squeezing them through their negligees. Becky pressed her soft breasts into my side, her nipples hard through the silk of her nightie. She nibbled on my nub then sucked with more passion, her fingers digging into my breast.

The sucking on my nipples shot pleasure down to my pussy. The incestuous thrill of that wondrous heat surging through me only made me shudder. My eyes fluttered. My nubs had never felt more sensitive. I was so close to exploding.

“Sam! Becky!” I moaned, Sam’s fingers thrusting deep into my cunt. The heel of her hand massaged my clit.

“Cum for them!” said my husband, stroking his dick, his brown eyes hungry. “Cum for our daughters!”

“Yes!” I moaned, my pussy clenching down on my daughter’s thrusting fingers.

My nipples ached. Throbbed. The excitement surged through me. This wild heat crashed through my body. My head tossed from side to side as the bliss rippled through my body. My cunt convulsed and spasmed. The heat burst through me. This incestuous blaze set on fire every nerve in my body.

“Oh, my god, yes!” I howled, my nipples aching in their hungry mouths.

They suckled with such passion. That added such a treat to the bliss convulsing through my snatch. I squeezed my daughter’s rumps, pressing them tight to my body. I felt so close to them. This wondrous delight spilled through me.

“I love you!” I groaned. “You’re both my beautiful daughters! You’re both amazing! Oh, yes, I’m cumming hard!”

Sam’s mouth popped off my nipple, leaving my tit quivering. “Ooh, you are spasming about my fingers and just soaking me!”

“Yes, she is,” panted Steve. He was staring with such hunger at our daughters. I was glad to share this with him. This passion.

Sam ripped her fingers out of my pussy as my orgasm peaked. Her digits were soaked in my glistening juices. My spicy musk filled the air as she brought her fingers up toward Becky. My eldest popped her mouth off my nub, licked her lips, then engulfed her sister’s fingers.

She sucked on them like they were a mini-cock, bobbing her head, working those lips up and down those digits. Sam grinned, shooting me a wicked look. “She’s dancing her tongue around my fingers. It’s such a naughty thing to feel.”

“I bet it is,” I said, squeezing my daughters. “Now, whose pussy should I lick first.”

“Mine!” Sam screeched in girlish excitement. The type only a teeny-bopper could muster. “I call dibs, Becky!”

She threw herself to the head of the bed, leaning against it, her legs spread wide. She wasn’t wearing any panties, her negligee bunched around her waist. Her shaved pussy was on display. She’d been sexting me all weekend, sending me shots of that underage twat dripping with my husband’s cum.

Becky shook her head. “She’s such a brat.”

“I know,” I said. “Just spoiled.”

“She is,” said Steve.

I rolled over onto my hands and knees, feeling my husband’s eyes on my ass. I did have to thank him. A wicked idea popped into my head as I nestled between Sam’s thighs. My fourteen-year-old daughter stared down at me with such a wicked gleam in her green eyes.

“Yes, yes, eat my pussy, Mom!” she said. “Daddy does it! He’s great at it!”

“I taught him how to...” My words trailed off. Had I taught this to Steve? Did the other me, the one who ran from her bisexual desire, even knew what good pussy eating was?

“Mom?” Sam asked. “You got all loopy. Pay attention! My pussy needs eating!”

“Such a brat,” I said. “I should go eat Becky!”

Her eyes widened. “No, no, please don’t! I’m sorry, Mom! You weren’t loopy! You’re beautiful and sexy and I want you to eat me so badly!”

I breathed in her tart musk. A naughty excitement ran through me. I was about to eat my little girl out. This was so wrong. I was her mother. I gave birth to her. I groaned, lowering my lips closer and closer to her and...

I almost forgot my husband’s reward.

“Becky, come eat my pussy,” I said.

“Sure, Mom,” Becky said.

“And Steve, honey, slide your dick into our daughter’s cunt. Get yourself all nice and lubed for my ass! You deserve a treat for being such a great husband and letting me have my little girls weekend.”

“Damn,” Steve groaned. It made me wonder if he was just thrilled with my gift or with the new me. Did the old me give him anal? What must our sex life have been? It must have been the most boring, vanilla thing in the world.

“Mom!” Sam groaned. “I’m trying not to be a brat, but I’m so wet it hurts! I have like blue ovaries or something!”

“Sorry,” I said.

I nuzzled my face into my daughter’s pussy. I rubbed against her shaved flesh. I groaned at the feel of her around me. That wonderful delight. My tongue flicked out, caressing her hot folds. Her body shuddered. A gasp burst from her lips. She clenched her pussy and arched her back. Her tits thrust out before her in her nightie, two little cones of teenage perfection. I gathered up her tart juices.

Reveled in the incestuous delights of my daughter.

Becky slipped between my thighs. She grabbed my rump and pulled me down to her mouth. I groaned as I settled down on her. Her tongue flicked out, caressing me. She darted through my folds, teasing me. I whimpered into Sam’s pussy, fluttering my tongue through her hot petals.

The bed creaked. Then Becky moaned into my snatch. I pictured my husband penetrating her, sliding into my daughter’s pussy. My cunt clenched. Heat shot through me. This wicked passion beat in my heart. It thudded through me I listened to the wicked sounds of his dick plunging into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.