Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 12: Twists and Turns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Twists and Turns - The unfolding story of the Circle, Dave, Alice, and his other 'wives', along with his friends, continues to unfold. New people they meet continue to join in their group. Various dramas pit Dave and the Circle against the outside world, some of those ending with new members. One hallmark of this book is the friendships that develop with Mark Worthington's extended family (see author's story - 'Billionaire and the Sisters').

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave, Alice, Pam, Heather, and Matthew paraded into Puccino’s Restaurant on Thursday night. That had become one of Bobbie’s nights off cooking for eighty people, and many in the Circle scattered to various restaurants around town instead of preparing something at home.

The group ordered, and as usual Matthew got an adult sized serving of spaghetti and meatballs. More amazing is that he usually finished the helping and claimed he was still hungry. The adults wondered which hollow leg he’d put his food in. He was growing like a weed, and consumed most things edible around the house and core kitchen.

The group chatted about their jobs for and what was going on for the most part. The week had been quiet.

Dave reported that Nikky left about two-thirty each day to sneak into the school so she could be ‘officially’ retrieved by Karen – her ‘mother’, at about three o’clock. Despite being followed by experienced personnel, there seemed to be no one else tailing the pair as they did a few errands before returning to the Circle. Once there, Nikky would dress back into her work clothes, add some semblance of a disguise, and drive back to the utility to put in a couple more hours of work to round out the business day.

As they finished dinner, another patron–- a nice-looking woman in her late-thirties – started to walk by the table. She stopped and gawked at Dave and then Alice.

“Dave Prentiss? Alice Waldorf? Oh, my God. I recognize you. What are you doing here in Sarasota? Do you remember me? I’m Joyce Myers from the Cincinnati area.”

There was instant recognition at that point by both Dave and Alice. Dave stood and welcomed one the women he’d been in middle and high school with. Alice stood too, and polite hugs were shared. They briefly chatted about how small the world was to meet someone from their old school in a town a thousand miles away and twenty years later.

Dave brought a chair over from an empty table and Joyce sat between Dave and Alice so they could talk. Joyce had been with another man and woman, but she’d waved them off after seeing her old classmates.

Joyce speculated, “I take it that you two got married. I remember you were kind of together all the time in high school.”

Dave nodded, “Yes, Alice and I married shortly after we finished college.”

“Children?” Joyce asked, but cast a glance at Matthew and the two one-plus year-olds sitting in restaurant-provided high chairs.

Alice pointed at Johnny, “That’s the baby I had with Dave. The others are his, too. Well, kind of, in Matthew’s case.”

Matthew looked up and grinned, “Dave’s my dad but not my father. He’s cool and the best dad there ever was.”

Joyce looked impressed, “Well, that’s a sterling recommendation, but I’m a little confused.”

Dave said, “After Heather joined our family, I adopted Matthew.”

“Huh?”

Pam jumped in with her usual devilish sense of humor, “Oh, the other baby is Dave and mine; that’s little Bobby.” She gestured at her son.

Joyce slowly said, “So, you have ... two ... of your own, but adopted a third? But, how do Heather and Pam ... fit in, I guess is my question. Are they exes?”

Alice grinned broadly, “Oh, we’re all married to each other. We’re not even all here at dinner. Julie, my sister, is traveling with Owen Bennett to New York for an investor’s meeting, and Cricket is spending her last night with her co-screenplay writer out at dinner at some other restaurant. I don’t know where they went. Scarlett, who we’re engaged to, is back in L.A. getting ready for the launch of the Road Trip movie in November.”

Joyce checked in visually with everybody, even Matthew. “Wait! Wait! Wait! What do you mean you’re all married?”

Dave explained, “About six years ago, Pam joined the family with Alice and me. Of course, we didn’t legally marry, but we did a similar commitment ceremony with her. Heather came along after that, with Matthew in tow, of course. Julie came along only a month or two after that, and we fell in love, too. Cricket joined us last Valentine’s Day. Scarlett will become a family member in a couple of months, maybe on the next Valentine’s Day.”

“What are your last names?” Joyce asked.

Dave volunteered, “Of course, Alice and I are Alice and Dave Prentiss.”

Pam said, “Pam Prentiss.”

Heather smiled, “Heather and Matthew Prentiss. Not with us are Cricket; she doesn’t use a last name, but if she did it would be Prentiss. Scarlett, of course, is Scarlett Johansson, but we don’t know what she’ll do after we have our commitment ceremony. I think she should keep her stage name.”

Joyce said, “That sounds like the same name as the movie star.”

Heather grinned, “That’s who she is. You’ve seen some of her work?”

She gawked, “A movie star? You’ve got to be yanking my chain.”

The others all shook their heads. Dave said, “Nope. Not one iota. We have a cohousing compound about four miles from here where we live. There are many others in more of an extended family, if you will, that also live close by.”

Alice said, “Tell us what you’ve been up to. Please.”

Joyce rapidly talked about herself but in a distracted way as she studied the others. “I as married to a man named Miles Waters. When that ended, I went on to FSU, got a degree in pre-law, went on to finish my law degree. The marriage lasted only five difficult years. I passed the bar. Since the divorce I use my maiden name of Myers. My law office is down in Venice and that’s also where my parents live. I specialize in thorny real estate transactions, often with commercial properties. I met some friends up here for dinner this evening. That’s my life in a nutshell.

“I’d love to catch up, but my friends are probably waiting by the car for me. We have to drive back to Venice – forty minutes from here. Do you have a card or something so we could stay in touch? We haven’t even had a chance to talk about other classmates and stuff like that, AND I must hear more about your family and how you got started and all.”

Dave gave her one of his cards from his wallet. “Joyce, we have a very social setup where we live – big patio, pool, and we do Saturday and Sunday breakfast in a big way. Why don’t you join us soon on some weekend on one of those mornings? The address is on the card and if you email me, I’ll send you the punch code for the private gate and tell you how to find us. Breakfast starts about eight-thirty and goes for up to a couple of hours.”

Joyce looked at the others who were all nodding at her in an encouraging way. “I can’t do it this weekend, but I guess I’ll see you on a Saturday morning in two or three weeks, if that’s all right?”

Alice smiled, “It is. Great. Call ahead to be sure we’re here. This will be so much fun reconnecting with you. Except for my sisters, I haven’t talked to anybody from Hamilton High for over fifteen years. You can reach me through Dave if you have other questions. The dress is ultra casual, by the way – bring your bikini.”

Joyce excused herself and hustled out the door to find her friends.

Alice laughed as she sat back down. “She wanted to ask another thousand questions; you know?”

Dave was chuckling, “Wait until she sees the Circle. We’ll blow her away?”


Friday night, attendance at the Circle dinner was at a maximum, and afterwards the dancing started. There were many of the usual hookups and a few unique arrangements.

Dave had met Taylor and her brother Gene Volker during the cocktail hour. Alec was also accompanying the brother and sister, but Dave felt that his affections for the night lay in other directions. Julie had welcomed Alec with a knock-your-socks-off kiss that made Gene about drop his eyeteeth. She’d been very affectionate with the handsome brother, too, but had restrained herself – slightly.

Julie had brought Tan to meet Alec since she’d been away when he’d visited the Circle last. Alec was enthralled with the Oriental woman, especially that she lived with two men in one of the townhouses, and that they were building a home on Perimeter Road for their threesome family.

Tan teased Alec, “I’m their little fuck toy. Of course, if you play your cards right, I can be your little cum bucket, too. Have you ever had some Oriental pussy before?” She put her hands on her hips and thrust her generous Asian chest into his face.

Alec was speechless at her teasing and tried to mumble, but Tan kissed him instead of waiting for a senseless reply. “I’m teasing.”

Julie stood beside the pair laughing. “I’ll leave you two to see what mischief you can get into.” She wandered off, as Tan started her polite questions so they could get to know each other.

As the dancing started, Dave saw Taylor pull Gene onto the dance floor and cuddle up in his strong arms. Gene, her brother, was about six-two, muscular, professional looking, polite, and cordial. From what little he learned from Taylor; he was new to the city after having worked up in Tallahassee for a state senator. He didn’t find politics to his liking, and so jumped ship at the first opportunity and returned to Sarasota. He’d gone to the University of Florida and played varsity football, but not first string so he’d never made the cut to go pro. Gene was almost two years older than Taylor.

Dave pulled Alice into his arms and they started dancing close together as they usually did. Despite having been married over fifteen years their groins pushed together, and Dave could feel Alice’s hard nipples also dancing across his chest. He whispered to her, “I love you.”

Alice kissed him hard, pushing her tongue into his mouth. “You are my earth, sky, and stars, Mr. Prentiss. I love you deeply.” More kisses were shared as they swayed together.

Dave watched Taylor and Gene together. He’d adopted a brotherly dance posture with his sister, but Taylor was having none of it. She pushed her mons into his genitals, and ground around slightly. Further up their bodies, she pulled him closer with her arms and leaned in and gave him a most unsisterly kiss. Gene initially recoiled in surprise, but then yielded to her unvoiced demands.

Dave turned Alice so she could see the pair among the other dancers. He commented to her about what he’d seen.

“She wants him,” Alice stated. “She told me that she plans and full out assault to get him to make love to her tonight.”

Dave chuckled, “I think he’s losing the first skirmish.”

Taylor’s tongue extended deep into her brother’s mouth as she displayed the passion, lust, and love she felt for the young man. He wasn’t entirely passive or insipid either. Dave and Alice watched as she took his left hand and forced it under the thin t-shirt she’d been wearing. She wore no bra so they knew he’d instantly felt her beautiful tit flesh as she encouraged the taboo act.

Alice whispered in her husband’s ear, “I want to watch them fuck. I think Gene’s hot, and we already know how great Taylor is. You’ve been with her, haven’t you?”

Dave smiled, “I have and she’s a delight. Maybe we can couple swap with them after Taylor gets her fill of her brother.”

“You mean gets filled up by her brother,” Alice punned.

“That, too.”

Taylor had taken to pushing one of Gene’s hands into her bikini bottoms, and obviously riding his hand or the fingers she probably insisted that he thrust into her moist vagina. On her part, Taylor had a hand in Gene’s athletic shorts nearly pushing them down his legs. She seemed to be masturbating the man as the pair nearly devoured each other in more passionate kisses.

Suddenly, the pair stopped all motion. Taylor turned and dragged Gene towards the gazebo at the end of the pool patio. Dave and Alice’s dance steps enlarged and took them in the same direction, but more into the shadows. Alice was leading.

“You really are a voyeur,” Dave teased his wife.

“I am and so are you. I love all our group sex on the patio, and I especially love to watch other people making love while someone fucks me. I do hope you plan to poke that hard stick in your pants into me while we sneak peeks at the incest that’s about to start.

Taylor and Gene were naked. She was on the massage table on her back with her legs spread. Gene slapped her pussy with his cock a few times, and then gently pushed into his sister’s body. The moan of pleasure echoed around the small space. Only seconds later, Dave’s hard cock slipped into Alice’s cunt as both of them stifled their groans of joy as they watched through the greenery as the other couple started to fuck.


Later, Dave cuddled with Taylor on one of the chaises in the middle of the patio. Beside them, about eight feet away, Alice laid in the arms of Gene Volker, Taylor’s brother. They were all nude and at that point pretty mellow in the afterglows surrounding the spirited sex they’d had with each other that ended with shared orgasms only a few minutes earlier.

Taylor was kissing Dave’s neck and cooing and purring in his arms. “I love you. I also love my brother, and tonight marked a real hallmark in our relationship.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.